Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goanna Gold - good specials on SH detectors

Go down

Goanna Gold - good specials on SH detectors Empty Goanna Gold - good specials on SH detectors

Post  Lizardonline Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:29 am

Welcome everyone. This is our first posting on the forum. We own & operate Goanna Gold Detectors, which is located in the Hunter Valley in NSW. We've been around for a while but haven't really had much time to get too involved on the forums. However, this commercial site was pointed out to us & seemed like a perfect opportunity to remedy our absence from the online community. We've always tried to provide good products at fair prices & do the right thing by our customers. I wanted to let you all know we have a number of very good condition SH Minelab detectors. We have a GP Extreme, a GP 3000, 2 GP 3500s & 2 GPX 4000s. They all carry a 12 month warranty (excluding battery & power leads) & they have all been thoroughly tested. They all carry a discount until February 29th so if you or a friend have been thinking about getting one of the machines I have listed above then please call & we can give you more information about the machines. Our email address is bob@goannagolddetectors.com.au.

From time to time we take the opportunity to collect a few mad prospectors & head bush for a bit of a muster. One such event is being planned now. It is about 40% detecting & 60% social but a whole lot of fun. It provides an opportunity for people to meet face to face. We have found that novices get a lot of information by just rubbing shoulders with guys that have been doing it a long time. There are no facilities, you bring your own camping gear & food & there is no cost. If you would like to join us in the Central West for a couple of days just drop us an email & I can give you more details. Beginner or expert.....all are welcome.

Lizardonline
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-01-24

Back to top Go down