Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australia Prospectors and Miners Association (APMA)

+13
bundy06
bedrock
Imadogman
Detrackozi
Goldbait
Kon61gold
Scrat
cranky
sandy2010
starry
Harb
matelot
gcause
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Australia Prospectors and Miners Association (APMA) - Page 2 Empty Re: Australia Prospectors and Miners Association (APMA)

Post  Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:04 pm

I have just spoken by phone to the President of the PMAV, Rita Bentley and she is willing to send me some guide lines in regards for others to form an Association like the PMAV and what will be required to do this to deal with issues of their state. As soon as I get her reply I'll post it up on the forum.

Wombat Wink

Back to top Go down

Australia Prospectors and Miners Association (APMA) - Page 2 Empty Re: Australia Prospectors and Miners Association (APMA)

Post  Imadogman Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:27 pm

Wombat -- did Rita send you anything yet?? Can you post it ?
Imadogman
Imadogman
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:54 pm

Imadogman, No mate nothing as yet, but she did say that she had a few things on her plate at presant to handle in regards to the PMAV.
Wombat Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  gcause Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:54 pm

Hi All,

Apologies for the delay with this.

I have been busy working on everything required to setup an industry association.

I was also waiting for the hubub of the Qld Election to be over and for other peoples Qld initiatives to obtain access to new areas to get a fair hearing on the forums. The Prospectors and Miners Association of Queensland (PMAQ) needs to be resiliant and robust not some knee jerk reaction to a one-off event such as the last Qld Election, elections come and go as do governments, PMQA needs to stand the test of time and be there for the long haul.

Please see the draft rules of association:

Rules of Association

I am using DropBox to share the file and to view this you may have to hit the download button it displays depending upon your web browser.

I was hoping to hear from Rita from PMAV before posting these especially since I wanted to take their logo and modify it for Queensland use as in the draft document so please consider this logo a draft only and full creative license / copyright for the logo goes to PMAV it is only an example of a possible logo for Qld use. I was hoping we could keep the logos similar so that one day it would be easier if we amalgamated into an Australian industry body.

Please also remember this is a draft document, a work in progress so please post your thoughts for any changes to it.

The next step is for us Queenslanders to get together for a formation meeting.

I was thinking we should do this out on the goldfields.

I propose a meeting at Glendons 30km just outside Warwick in the middle of the Thane Goldfields.

Let me know your thoughts.

Regards,

Grant
gcause
gcause
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2011-09-15

Back to top Go down

Australia Prospectors and Miners Association (APMA) - Page 2 Empty queensland prospectors

Post  starry Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:12 pm

Hi Grant , would love to look over your ideas as we have been heading into new ground here in TAs and now I have started our own forum down here , have quite a few members now I think 18 in 2 weeks plus had a meet up and had 15 people turn up any info and advice greatly appreciated , you could send the info to my PM box if thats ok with you our link is below

http://tas-prospecting.proboards.com/index.cgi

cheers starry Very Happy
starry
starry
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2010-08-02

http://tas-prospecting.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Imadogman Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:25 pm

Awesome amount of work here mate....sensationally well done. I will read it more closely over the next couple od days. How closely is it modelled on the Victorian docs? Cheers.
Imadogman
Imadogman
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post  gcause Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:13 am

Cant claim credit here.

The office of fair trading provides you with a set of model rules of association that you simply tailor to suit your organisation.

I havent referenced the Victorian documents at all.
gcause
gcause
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2011-09-15

Back to top Go down

Australia Prospectors and Miners Association (APMA) - Page 2 Empty RE APMA

Post  pommyjohn1 Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:49 pm

Count me in Just let me know if there is anything I can do
pommyjohn1
pommyjohn1
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2012-04-24

Back to top Go down

Australia Prospectors and Miners Association (APMA) - Page 2 Empty Okay Jeff

Post  philip.j.thompson Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:11 pm

I gather you set up and monitor this forum. It appears that a large body of opinion wants to push for access change in the states. perhaps some unilateral request to all ministers via this forum. Just a thought. regards Phil - yes I am aware it is an old tag

philip.j.thompson
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 725
Registration date : 2012-07-24

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2