Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G1 Concentrator

2 posters

Go down

G1 Concentrator Empty G1 Concentrator

Post  prospectorman Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:31 am

Have any of you tried the G1 Concentrator? I am thinking of buying one.

prospectorman
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-01-21

Back to top Go down

G1 Concentrator Empty Re: G1 Concentrator

Post  Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:41 pm

Yes, PM, I use one,

I bought the entire system 2.5 years ago. I have had spectacular success with the G-1 high banker, the S-1 concentrator and it's associated auto feeder.

Light, very portable, easy to set-up in a variety of situations, blindingly fast cleanups and superlative Gold recovery down to about 300 to 400 mesh. From the day that I first saw it in operation I have used nothing else.

In my set of circumstances the G-1 and S-1 have proven to be absolutely the best recovery equipment for my one shovel operation.

Joe

Last edited by KAEOJ on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:01 am

Now, having edited my postings, I hope that there isn't any ambiguity left in the air.

If there is, just say so, and I'll try to clear up any questions.

KAEOJ - JOEAK

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:50 pm

what does it cost to bring one of these into Aussie Land? the G1 concetrator that is?
UB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:06 am

G'day Bob,

I have heard the retail pricing was high - although it was well over a year ago.

The US Prospector website http://www.usprospector.com/index.php/dealers shows a distributor for Australia (which I had heard before) as:

Miners Den
464 Whitehorse Road
Mitcham 3132
Victoria - Australia

What I had also recently heard was that Miners' Den had dropped the US Prospectors line (unconfirmed).

The original inventor (Joel Farmer) is the son of Gary "Angus MacKirk" Farmer. http://www.angusmackirk.com/

Joel sold his company (US Prospectors) to his main distributor "RCM Enterprises" about 18 months ago. RCM now markets the US P line along with many others. http://www.gotnuggets.com/index.html

It seems that the Miners' Den is working on a new website - you should be better able to sort it all out than I.

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Miners%2BDen+Australia%22&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Best of fortune!

Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:57 pm

Hi Joe and thanks very much for this information. I will have a look with Miners Den.
Thanks heaps,
UB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:23 am

Let us know!

Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:49 pm

At the end of the day, you still need to be very efficient with your gold panning! Otherwise bye-bye Gold.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chimpy Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:44 am

UNCLE BOB wrote:what does it cost to bring one of these into Aussie Land? the G1 concetrator that is?
UB
G'day
I was quoted about $350-$400 in freight (worked out the same as buying one here) but try getting a quote from shipito.com and it should be half that.

Cheers

Chimpy

Chimpy
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2011-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:20 pm

yeah tried miners den website to get a price like keoj said but it's still out of service.
Chimpy, postage costs these days are through the roof.
Thanks,
Uncle Bob.

Back to top Go down

Post  prospectorman Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:47 am

Thanks for the info!! Please also feel free to visit the prospectors network.www.theprospectorsnetwork.com

Later
Pman.

prospectorman
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-01-21

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum