Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryborough tour

4 posters

Go down

Maryborough tour Empty Maryborough tour

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:24 am

I went on a tour at Maryborough yesterday, and iam very impressed with the class learnt quite abit gotta say if your first starting out or you just wanna learn more deffently reccomend having a private lession with wolfie well WORTH it.. thanks to the boys at Maryborough Gold cheers..

Back to top Go down

Maryborough tour Empty Re: Maryborough tour

Post  Rob.B Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:32 am

Hi Has

Im just online now researching maryborough as a potential next day out.

I might give them a call as Im new to the interest.

Did you have any luck?
Rob
Rob.B
Rob.B
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2011-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:37 am

Yeah deffently go for it was a great day learnt a whole bunch really helped there mate and yeah picked up 5 peices got a photo in members finds. if you decied to do it ask for wolfie great bloke..

Back to top Go down

Post  hotrock Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:16 pm

Hasfoundthagold wrote:I went on a tour at Maryborough yesterday, and iam very impressed with the class learnt quite abit gotta say if your first starting out or you just wanna learn more deffently reccomend having a private lession with wolfie well WORTH it.. thanks to the boys at Maryborough Gold cheers..

Sounds good, do they have a webisite with info.

hotrock
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2011-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:57 pm

hotrock wrote:
Hasfoundthagold wrote:I went on a tour at Maryborough yesterday, and iam very impressed with the class learnt quite abit gotta say if your first starting out or you just wanna learn more deffently reccomend having a private lession with wolfie well WORTH it.. thanks to the boys at Maryborough Gold cheers..

Sounds good, do they have a webisite with info.

Not a 100% sure on the site, but just give'em a ring 5460 4700

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoof Hearted Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:32 pm

Hi Rob.

Check this one... Darren Kamp of Gold & Relics at Clunes. E:darren@goldandrelics.com.au W:www.goldandrelics.com.au

Rgs. HH.
Hoof Hearted
Hoof Hearted
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:58 pm

hey Hasfoundthagold, wolfie is great value did he have his dog with him?. i done my day out with maryborough coiltek and it was the best thing to do as they show you the most important things about detecting. i always drop in to chat to them when i'm over there and you always get to meet up with other prospectors for a chat.
cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

Post  AUgirl Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:08 am

Hey HFTG
I went out with Wolfie too....he is a real character and surely knows his stuff...well worth the effort and I learnt a lot of relevant info, stuff others don't tell you! I found a couple of pieces to make it even more worthwhile. He had his dog with him too stoppsy. He made him a sandwich for lunch...gave me a laugh!!
AUgirl
AUgirl
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down