Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cue or leonora DEAD lines coming ahhhh

4 posters

Go down

cue or leonora DEAD lines coming ahhhh Empty cue or leonora DEAD lines coming ahhhh

Post  big chop Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:06 pm

i am really wondering whether we should go to an area near leonora or a spot near cue.the spot near leonora is about 13 hours away and cue's only about 8-9 hours is it worth going to leonora.dead lines coming fast (not that thats a bad thing Very Happy ) cue or leonora?
don't know Mad
cheers bc
big chop
big chop
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

cue or leonora DEAD lines coming ahhhh Empty Re: cue or leonora DEAD lines coming ahhhh

Post  hoolahoopa Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:12 pm

just my opinion chop but i would go to the closer spot and spend the extra time on the ground.
cheers hoolahoopa

hoolahoopa
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

cue or leonora DEAD lines coming ahhhh Empty Re: cue or leonora DEAD lines coming ahhhh

Post  Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:43 am

BC

Flip a coin mate, job done Very Happy

Pete in WA Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  big chop Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:51 pm

i thinking cue's better because it's not so far away more time out their more chance of finding something if their about the same. Very Happy
or would sandstone be better or the same as leonora and cue. Question
big chop
big chop
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  flying kiwi Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:11 pm

Decsions Decisons Very Happy

spoilt for choice not a bad problem to have really

if the coin hasent got enough sides on it maybe some kind of map / dart setup will help?

good luck mate Cool

P.S what you got against Mt Magnet? gold there too
flying kiwi
flying kiwi
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2011-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  big chop Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:00 pm

kiwi i was looking at sandstone paynesville area sound good? only problem is that their is hardely any pending leases Sad
p.s no nothing against magnet heard not much out their.
big chop
big chop
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:37 am

Found my biggest nugget (17.5gms) at Sandstone and the caravan park is really good. Fill up before you go though as I think the fuel truck only comes in to top up the town's supply every Wednesday. I've got good memories of there...met some great locals...not bad for an area they all reckon is flogged....

Back to top Go down

Post  big chop Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:03 am

yeah i heard it was good ,only problem is their is a pending lease about 300m by 700m and i am guessing because it's only a 1 km away from sandstone it has been flogged Mad but cue's got some good looking area.
big chop
big chop
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  big chop Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:09 am

i was looking at an area near the old town tuckanarra sound any good if not i was also looking at a place east of meekatharra.
cheers
big chop
big chop
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  gim Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:08 am

Hi big chop,
sounds like you need to sit down [in the bush next to a tree ] and plan where you are going. no good relieing on other people to give there spots away, very few will, people like Detrackozi and Gypsy, spend hours and hours on a computer and their info is priceless, i spend a fare bit of time with 2 computers in front of me one with tengrath and the other ozie explor putting in way points and looking at geo formations, just looking at one lease where i have permission to be. some mining copanys are getting pissed off with prospectors driving over survey lines and having to shut down a drill rig because some one would like to know where the gold is. put a bit of thought in to where you are going..GIM..

gim
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  big chop Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:41 am

ok i think i will
big chop
big chop
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Back to top Go down