Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Qld Mining Claims 2011 for Ozi & G-Earth

+3
TheH0ward
YibiDavid
Detrackozi
7 posters

Go down

Qld Mining Claims 2011 for Ozi & G-Earth Empty Qld Mining Claims 2011 for Ozi & G-Earth

Post  Detrackozi Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:02 am

Have put together Qld Mining Claims Tenements as Ozi-Explorer Tracks and Waypoints.

Ozi-Explorer

http://www.4shared.com/file/Zb41wms8/Qld_Mining_Claims_Tenements_fo.html

Have also put together Qld Mining Claims Tenements as KML Files for Google Earth users that may not have Ozi

http://www.4shared.com/file/_Axowuy8/Qld_Mining_Claims_Tenements_fo.html

Detrack

Detrackozi
Detrackozi
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Qld Mining Claims 2011 for Ozi & G-Earth Empty Qld Mining Claims on Ozi-Exploroer

Post  YibiDavid Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:41 pm

Hi Detrackozi, Just letting you know how helpfull you have been in the past, but I'm not sure if any one else has trouble finding that info on Qld mining tenements. Every time I click on your URL on your last thread, all I can see is mobile phones, ipads & all other gadgets been advertised ???? Thanks but no thanks!
YibiDavid
YibiDavid
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Qld Mining Claims 2011 for Ozi & G-Earth Empty Re: Qld Mining Claims 2011 for Ozi & G-Earth

Post  TheH0ward Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:02 pm

yibiDavid, could be one of those annoying full page ads 4shared puts up. Just click 'skip ad' at the top right of the page.
But in saying that, i downloaded the first link no probs but when i clicked the second link i was redirected to a sus site and my antivirus kicked into gear and blocked the page. So i dont know what the go there was. I guess thats bound to happen occassionally with file sharing sites ....

I AM IN NO WAY SUGGESTING DETRACKOZI HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH MY LAST COMMENT!!!!

Detrackozi, thank you for your generosity in sharing your files Smile

cheers Smile
TheH0ward
TheH0ward
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

Qld Mining Claims 2011 for Ozi & G-Earth Empty Re: Qld Mining Claims 2011 for Ozi & G-Earth

Post  Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:44 pm

I went straight to the suss site !!

Back to top Go down

Post  TheH0ward Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:48 pm

thanks for that mate, kinda glad it wasnt just me. Hope your AV caught it too!

i dont think i like this 4shared site..... hmmmm
TheH0ward
TheH0ward
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:01 pm

yes it did !! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  GoldstalkerGPX Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:27 pm

Ok, I just had to check it out now Smile

The second link was blocked as well by my security, viral attack it says. ??

Might pay to check that link David.

4shared, is (was) usually pretty good, I have had a couple of minor problems with it and don't use it any more, fileave is what I use now.

Cheers
GoldstalkerGPX
GoldstalkerGPX
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Detrackozi Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:26 am

Checked these links this morning 29-9-2011 and both are fine no AV trouble , just click on the skip on the top right side and you will get the link to download.

At any time if anyone has trouble with links I post Please let me know so I that I can get right onto it before some poor bugger has trouble . I have not yet after 8 years had any trouble from the 4share and for that reason I have kept using them.

cheers
David
Detrackozi
Detrackozi
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Brickie Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:51 am

I use FireFox with Adblock Plus and also with NoScript.
I rarely see adds and if they do appear I block all of them. Cool

The site was totally blocked..... Laughing must be too many adds.
Brickie
Brickie
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2011-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Detrackozi Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:48 pm

Brickie

Time for a new PC and software, still coming up for me o'kay ,,,,,just click off the add and there they are Very Happy Very Happy

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Detrackozi
Detrackozi
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Brickie Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:54 pm

Detrackozi wrote:Brickie

Time for a new PC and software, still coming up for me o'kay ,,,,,just click off the add and there they are Very Happy Very Happy

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

I run all the latest software and hardware, (why wouldnt I, the tax man pays for them) I just hate all adds and have them ALL blocked.
If you cant post something without some form of gratuity for doing so then dont bother.
There are lots of forums run without a need for gratuity via adds, I would rather pay the forum owner to have no adds. sunny
Brickie
Brickie
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2011-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post  geof_junk Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:47 pm

If you cant post something without some form of gratuity for doing so then dont bother.
There are lots of forums run without a need for gratuity via adds, I would rather pay the forum owner to have no adds.

It is the Site that runs the adds not the contributor. His information is free.
geof_junk
geof_junk
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Detrackozi Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:56 pm

geof_junk and many others do not mind as it free, would you like me to post a new link each time for you free of adds. Razz Razz

Just so you know that each time I add a link there could be adds trying to pop up so do you best not to click on them anymore,

Or is it a case I JUST GOT TO KNOW WANTS THERE Laughing Laughing
Detrackozi
Detrackozi
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Qld Mining Claims 2011 for Ozi & G-Earth Empty Qld MiningClaims 2011 for Ozi and G Earth

Post  matelot Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:18 am

Thanks David much appreciated.

Regards Roger
matelot
matelot
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2010-06-30

Back to top Go down