Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

underground at indicator reef..... worth to watch

4 posters

Go down

underground at indicator reef..... worth to watch Empty underground at indicator reef..... worth to watch

Post  Guest Tue May 17, 2011 3:35 pm

Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by stoppsy on Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

underground at indicator reef..... worth to watch Empty Re: underground at indicator reef..... worth to watch

Post  Guest Tue May 17, 2011 4:02 pm

Man I've got to hand it to ya that really cool!!! but I do caution others to check in their own state whether this kind of prospecting is legal ? and a few hard hats would be great Very Happy but that is living the dream well done guys for showing us these vids ! cheers

Back to top Go down

underground at indicator reef..... worth to watch Empty Re: underground at indicator reef..... worth to watch

Post  nero_design Tue May 17, 2011 4:22 pm

Murachu wrote:.... I do caution others to check in their own state whether this kind of prospecting is legal ? ...

Absolutely Illegal (using powered digging tools like this is a serious breech of the law in relation to mining) and deadly dangerous since the ground wasn't hardrock and the guy with the powertool was not wearing safety equipment etc. I'm pretty sure I mentioned this the first time these videos were posted.

Still, it's interesting to watch. Plenty of bodies still underground where people have been digging like this on their own.
nero_design
nero_design
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 17, 2011 4:35 pm

nero_design wrote:
Murachu wrote:.... I do caution others to check in their own state whether this kind of prospecting is legal ? ...

Absolutely Illegal (using powered digging tools like this is a serious breech of the law in relation to mining) and deadly dangerous since the ground wasn't hardrock and the guy with the powertool was not wearing safety equipment etc. I'm pretty sure I mentioned this the first time these videos were posted.

Still, it's interesting to watch. Plenty of bodies still underground where people have been digging like this on their own.

In all states?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 17, 2011 5:09 pm

Stoppsy mate great videos, cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  TuronYellowFever Tue May 17, 2011 5:19 pm

Very well worth a look mate, nice vids, but you guys are crazy lol. Prob not a good idea posting these vids in my opinion, less experienced guys might try the same thing.....cave-ins, falls, and dangerous gas pockets, all potentially fatal.

However I am confused, is this a quartz reef or an old river bed (deep lead).

cheers mate.

TuronYellowFever
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Jigalong Tue May 17, 2011 5:59 pm

Thanks a lot Stoppsy. Very interesting.
Jig.
Jigalong
Jigalong
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post  nuggetninja69 Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:00 pm

Very cool videos What a Face
nuggetninja69
nuggetninja69
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down