Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrandyte GoldFields

+9
HOBO'S Gold
GoldTone
24kt
Rtanweb
shelby23
TheGoldenChild
mariner3800
shicer
ROCKDOC69
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Warrandyte GoldFields - Page 2 Empty Warrandyte

Post  mdav Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:50 pm

Warrandyte still has its gifts...

Warrandyte GoldFields - Page 2 IMG_0099

Warrandyte GoldFields - Page 2 IMG_0101
Warrandyte GoldFields - Page 2 IMG_0102

mdav
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2012-02-11

Back to top Go down

Warrandyte GoldFields - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrandyte GoldFields

Post  Guest Sun May 27, 2012 12:19 pm

sorry monoloop just trying to help some new guys! Didn't realize you owned the area.

Last edited by Wattle on Mon May 28, 2012 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : PM from monoloop telling me to shut up)

Back to top Go down

Warrandyte GoldFields - Page 2 Empty Re: Warrandyte GoldFields

Post  thelion Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:14 am

I can remember sitting on the bank of the little Island opposite the shops slightly upstream of the Bridge over the Yarra to Research one hot summers day in 1983, and digging my hand into the sand on the bank, whilst talking to an attractive young woman in bikini, actually she started talking to me! And I was sort of panning if you can call it that with my bare hands and got plenty of good colour, just cupped my hands into the sandy soil no deeper than six inches! So there is plenty there and I dont doubt that there would be more there now. Sadly my wife came up and sort of demanded that we leave, I suspect she was a little jealous, I wanted to go back with a pan but she refused to! Now I dont know the rules back then about panning there at the time but I suspect it would have been OK!

thelion
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2013-02-25

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2