Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CREEPY THREAD

+11
llanbric
Jonathan Porter
TheH0ward
Detectist
Narrawa
gollstar
Goldbait
deutran
byronbinalong
kon61
nero_design
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CREEPY THREAD - Page 2 Empty Re: CREEPY THREAD

Post  Narrawa Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:27 pm

Was woken one night from the slumber of my tent cot, by a wallaby who decided it would be funny to poke his face into the head end of my cot and snort into my face.
The man scream i let out combined with his will keep him from ever doing it again. affraid

Narrawa
Narrawa
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1885
Registration date : 2008-10-22

http://australiangoldfields.freeforums.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:18 pm

Yeah yer right there, hearing a randy bull koala for the first time can realy put the wind up yer. First bugger I heard I thought for sure it had to be a mountain lion or yowie or bloody bunyip!! and then when I saw this cranky fat old man koala waddle out of the ferns I still didn't believe that noise came from him and figured there was something bigger chasing him but nup, it was him. I think it took half an hour for all me bloody goose bumps to go downl. pale I reckon Oprah would loose a bit of weight real fast if she heard that noise in the middle of the night Very Happy

Last edited by Adrian SS on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

CREEPY THREAD - Page 2 Empty post subject

Post  cranky Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:54 pm

From what I have heard and the comments from Oprah, regarding copulating marsupials, sounds to me that the randy old begger you met has got lucky at last! cheers cheers cheers afro lol!

cranky
cranky
cranky
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:02 pm

Luck is right!! He came within a gnats nut of gettin a soft nose 222 between the eyes silent

Back to top Go down

Post  byronbinalong Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:19 pm

jees .... lucky it wasnt a "drop bear", might of come thru ya tent and ripped the top of ya head off and eat ya brains ..... if we didnt want the kids to wander off, we told em where the "drop bear" ridges were and not to go near them .... heh heh heh What a Face What a Face
byronbinalong
byronbinalong
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2010-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Coota Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:30 pm

Have to agree with Goldnomad regarding bull koala's at night.....sound like someone getting throttled affraid

I had a Sambar stag scare the colour out of me on one occasion......I was quiely walking through some light bush in half light and didn't realise that he had a day-bed across the gully from where I was Embarassed He must have been watching my approach from behind a large old cherry Ballaart and let out a body stiffening roar directly at me Shocked pale I thought I was about to get run over by a bloody great Mack truck or similar! Stopped me dead in my tracks and caused me to take a bit of time to check my attire What a Face

I reckon the adrenaline was still with me 12 hours later Laughing

Coota
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-11-05

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2