Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New coil on the market - Nugget Tech

+17
kon61
harrysheroes
Jigalong
Driller
Rov
hotrockgarry
Alan WA
kevlorraine2
Beer Beeper
jmp333
spidertice
nero_design
chopppacalamari
Acan
Undertaker
granite2
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New coil on the market - Nugget Tech - Page 2 Empty Re: New coil on the market - Nugget Tech

Post  Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:42 pm

Hi Guys

Photo's will be able to be viewed on the P,P website sometime next week,

Pete Cool
W.a

Back to top Go down

New coil on the market - Nugget Tech - Page 2 Empty Re: New coil on the market - Nugget Tech

Post  Undertaker Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:00 pm

Hi Pete,

Have you seen or tested these coils yet?

Regards
Undertaker
Undertaker
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:48 pm

Driller

Have seen and tested the full range, on a 4500 and 5000, and without goin on and on they perform and do everything claimed on the
P,Patch flyer sent out to ppl.
They are a well balanced coil on the shaft,very tough and robust design.
They ground balance very easily and dont need many pumps to G/B, sensitivity is very good and the way they are designed the coils have practically
knocked the "Touch Sensitivity" problem on the head at last.
I personally loved the 24"x14"Mono Ellip and the 18"x12"Mono Ellip, cause i could swing them all day and not miss much at all...

B.T.W these coils are totally designed and manufactured in western oz & no-one from the eastern states
is involved in their design or the manufacturing company.. .. (especially PW)

Pete in WA Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:12 am

Thanks Pete,

Do you know if they are going to be released to other dealers in the eastern states?

I hope they are as good as you say over here (Vic) I guess there will be quite a few of us who will "wait and see"
as there have been numerous attempts at making good coils over the years as you would know.
It would be great if they are as good as the current crop of coils. It will be bl**dy fantastic if they are better. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post  Driller Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:19 am

Beepinpete,

Why have you addressed your above post to me pray tell?............. scratch

Driller.

Driller
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Jigalong Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:40 am

"thanks acan!!! but just recieved an email and phone call from Spidertice so now have it...many thanks to both of you" Tuna

Talking to yourself again !
Jigalong
Jigalong
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:47 am

hehehe..apparently according to lord of the peanuts.
Sure you're not me too?

p.s Happy birthday Jigs!

Back to top Go down

Post  Undertaker Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:22 pm

Hi Pete,

I am not driller. I am Dave tuition, you know the one that got the as- from the old farts forum. The kind folk here had the heart to adopt me, haven't looked back since.

cheers
Undertaker
Undertaker
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:51 pm

Sorry Driller
Got a bit mixed up there mate appologies for that.. Wink

Dave
How you goin mate thought youd trucked on to the biggy in the sky.... or that bloke up at mt crawford got you riled up and youd done him a bit of justice and was in hiding hahaha....
hows things goin over there, still living in the same state ???

pete Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:57 pm

Spidertice

Your very near the mark in your saying the coils where a very good coil,, does the name "peter Nikola" spring to mind.

Pete W.A Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Undertaker Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:30 pm

Hi Pete,

It's not my time yet, too many nuggets to find first. I rang up ranger headquarters to complain about that ars-hole. I spoke to the secretary and she said the ranger man thought we were doing alright swinging the expensive minelabs, he was jealous we were getting all his gold. I've been sent out a coupla more times since but by another ranger so maybe he got the boot.
How are you going in the nugget mecca - better than SA or what?

cheers Dave
Undertaker
Undertaker
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:53 pm

Hi Dave

Ive been smashing it real good of late, plenty gold,canadian club and more gold, bit hot out bush here at the moment but
when your on the gold heat dont matter.
Just gotta watch out for me ticker cause i had a heart attack last feb and only jus pulled through it.

Pete in W.A Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Undertaker Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:17 pm

Pete,

I'm glad to hear that you pulled through alright, all that gold must be getting you too excited. The last time i saw you, you were as fit as a mallee bull, jeese, if it can happen to you it could happen to anyone. Did you have any warning or did it happen suddenly?
I must stop eating that Kentucky Duckie.
Undertaker
Undertaker
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:28 pm

Dave

Yeah so now im eatin all that yuppy mungbean hippy crap like steak n chops for breakie hahaha... lol!

Pete in w.a Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:08 pm

Hi Members

The Nugget Tech range are now listed on the Prospectors patch website,listed under "products" then "coils".. but as previously
stated by The Nugget Tech company the full release is not until late december but the prospectors patch are now taking orders...

link http://www.prospectorspatch.com.au/

Pete in WA Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  harrysheroes Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:32 am

If i was you id play it safe and buy Nugget finder coils from Reeds, I wonder who is going to test the coils for the guys at the prospectors patch
harrysheroes
harrysheroes
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2010-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:52 am

Hi Harry

I have run all the NT proto types, & i personally was very impressed by them.
I got a chance to fit them to a GPX4500 & GPX5000 and loved the things,
cant wait to get my "24x14 Dingo" & "15x12.5 Quenda" Mono's iv'e ordered.

Will be good to hear some feedback when they hit the ground in a few weeks.

Pete in WA Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  kon61 Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:34 am

G'day Beepinpete.

Considering the premium prices asked by Nugget Tech on their new range of coils,they'd have to be better in overall performance, than the current range of similar sized coils offered by the competition,if they're ever going to take off the ground.

Cheers kon61.
kon61
kon61
Management

Number of posts : 4993
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonathan Porter Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:26 am

beepinpete wrote:Hi Harry

I have run all the NT proto types, & i personally was very impressed by them.
I got a chance to fit them to a GPX4500 & GPX5000 and loved the things,
cant wait to get my "24x14 Dingo" & "15x12.5 Quenda" Mono's iv'e ordered.

Will be good to hear some feedback when they hit the ground in a few weeks.

Pete in WA Cool

Pete are the coils wound with Litz wire? Do they intend to make an 18" round version?

Regards

JP
Jonathan Porter
Jonathan Porter
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 801
Registration date : 2008-11-25

http://www.theoutbackprospector.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post  gollstar Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:32 pm

Cool

Last edited by gollstar on Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
gollstar
gollstar
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 697
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Undertaker Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:07 pm

Gollstar, they will especially be available to Middle - Eastern staters but at a much higher price.
Undertaker
Undertaker
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  gollstar Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:25 pm

Cool

Last edited by gollstar on Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
gollstar
gollstar
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 697
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:32 pm

Hi Jonathan

Im not sure on the litz wire,
as far as i know they are looking into making a 18" round Mono coil in the future as part of their stable of coils.

Hi Gollstar,

as far as i know the coils are only going to be available through the P,Patch initially,
not sure beyond that, but i spose anyone regardless of area can buy them from them
direct or by their web site online sales.
Who cares where they use them WA/VIC/SUDAN.
Probably wont be too long before the copies start hitting the e/bay, so like all other products
i would be getting them direct from a dealer in oz to sure its real...

Pete in WA Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:44 am

Gday

A season or two on the ground with these coils will soon show them as good or bad, I think I would prefer to sit on the fence for a bit longer though, as I still have a relatively new bunch of nuggetfinders and have done well with them so far, only if I was convinced that these new coils have something that they dont would I consider buying one to try it out for myself.

I dont believe that there is really that much that can be done in relation to the way coils are made and to the materials that are currently used that would make a vast improvement, a coil will not produce gold that is not there, so at the end of the day you have to walk about and get the coil over the nugget, there are no miracle coils with wonder wires in them, so at best the new offerings will be similar to what you are already using or at worst will suffer from the same issues the other brands have like cracking and falsing.

cheers

stayyerAU

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:24 pm

Guys

N-Tech coils are now on the shelfs and moving along very good, N-Tech tell me
the most popular sizes so far are the 18X12 & 24x14 Mono's.
Got my 18x12 today but its too bloody hot to go out bush yet in WA.
TUFF as nails with a very good quality build, very good skid, fitting like the minelab coil skids
and light as a bugger,also held the 24x14 and that thing is a real beauty to hold.
C'mon the cooler weather cheers

Pete in WA Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  nfinder Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:20 pm

Hi all,
Any further feedback on the Nugget Tech coils.
Im in the market for a new coil after finding that my 5000 does not play well with my nuggetfinder coils. I wont ellaborate - see my posts on the minelab and nuggetfinder coils section.
At this stage Im left with getting a commander that I have some assurance will work well, or try a nuggettech.
Anyone got feedback, specifically WA, on a nuggettech coil with 5000.
Thanks

nfinder
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:37 pm

Hi nfinder

nfinder wrote:Hi all,
Any further feedback on the Nugget Tech coils.
Im in the market for a new coil after finding that my 5000 does not play well with my nuggetfinder coils. I wont ellaborate - see my posts on the minelab and nuggetfinder coils section.
At this stage Im left with getting a commander that I have some assurance will work well, or try a nuggettech.
Anyone got feedback, specifically WA, on a nuggettech coil with 5000.
Thanks

i will be taking one of the NT 18x12 mono's out for a run on the weekend, so i will post my findings and also any gold
i hopefully find..

Pete in WA Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:28 pm

Hi

Well i ended up getting to do a over nighter last weekend and im very happy with the results i got,
all up i beeped up 8 bits for exactly 10 grams, nothing big but the largest was 5.5 grams at 29cm.
its in the acid at the mo so i will post up some pics of the gold probly tomorrow,
the nugget tech coil (18x12 mono) was a dream to use on the 5000 it was very stable and balanced out some
very bad ground with ease, the targets where easy to pick even the tiny little buckshots Mad Razz Razz
hate those little buggers.
All the gold was found on virgin area bout 50 foot x 50 foot so im hell keen to get back out and
look for extensions to it.. cheers

New coil on the market - Nugget Tech - Page 2 100_0579

Sorry bout the crappy camera shot Razz

Pete in WA Cool

BTW i see some guys have posted some bad results with their nugget tech coils
on another forum, cant make head nor tail of that cause my findings on the weekend
was the exact opposite Question
Hmmmm bit suss to me cyclops

Back to top Go down

Post  xenon Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:54 pm

Hello all.

Has anyone got any more information on those new Nugget Tech coils that PP has in their store. Only heard of a couplee of people using them but there must be more people out there that has given them a go. Thinking of getting one thats all and wondered whether they are worth it or not????
xenon
xenon
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:59 pm

Hi guys

I see Nugget Tech coils will be on the shelf at coiltek gold centre maryborough as of tomorrow arvo,
i hear the demo coil is very hard to get a hold of with very good opinions and results from the blokes
giving it a run last couple of weeks.
Sizes they will have available are

15x12.5 semi elliptical Mono
18x12 Mono
24x14 Mono
24 round Mono.

Sizes to be released in the next couple of weeks are

8x5 Mono Sniffer coil
14x9 Mono
14 round Mono
18 Round Mono
18x15 semi elliptical Mono

All lightweight cut out coils except the 8x5 Mono
and hand built to the Famous Kalgoorlie specs of coils used in WA,
give the boys in maryborough a call and have a bash with the demo job they have
especially if you are working really heavy mineralised areas and need a bit more punch.

Pete in WA Cool

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2