Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Digger

2 posters

Go down

Little Digger Empty Little Digger

Post  adrian ss Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:50 pm

Does anyone recall this little combined digger and pin-pointer that I wrote about some years ago?
   It has served me well in shallow digging areas. and seems to be indestructible.
Targets need to be within a cm or so  and if the probe touches the target the detector sounds off with good volume.
It does work at the beach but pinpointers are seldom needed in sandy conditions. I will not be parting with it anytime soon coz I like it. Very Happy

Little Digger Rscn6016
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4364
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Little Digger Empty Re: Little Digger

Post  ivanll Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:14 am

It is also likely you left the digger someplace sometime back but forgot where and have now found it again.
Thus asking if we remember, so as to see if we also have memory lapses.
Well I for one do recall you were talking about this digger a good period back.
I also remember a number of items I have here in my garage, which I have been looking for because I forgot their placement.
Now I'll have to go find an excuse for not remembering.
Lovely digger, don't look like it has been used much ?    Smile
Little Digger 1f37b

ivanll
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Back to top Go down

Little Digger Empty Re: Little Digger

Post  adrian ss Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:06 pm

Yes I found it in the car boot hiding in the spare tire comp.  Have had this pointer a while and used it for a few outings locally but never really gave it much of a try out at the beach where I spend most of my detecting time without a pin-pointer, hence not many scratches although it seems to not scratch or rust easily. I assume it is stainless steel.

Now all I have to find is my TDI Lithium Ion charger,spare battery pack and operators manual. Rolling Eyes ...Am fast running out of places to look. scratch
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4364
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down