Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fully modified SD2000 for sale.

Go down

Fully modified SD2000 for sale. Empty Fully modified SD2000 for sale.

Post  Axtyr Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:51 pm

I have a fully modified SD2000 for sale. Some of the mods were done by me and the final ones were done by Mick the Mechanic back in 2014. It is just sitting around at my place when someone could be getting some benefit out of it.
Fully modified SD2000 for sale. MrbPg49
Fully modified SD2000 for sale. OUycaoF
Fully modified SD2000 for sale. BeAtagm

You will get all of the original items that came with it when I purchased it, plus some extras.

Fully modified SD2000 for sale. THWB26f
A spare handle, mono headphones, the original 6 Volt in-car battery charger, the original 6 Volt connector and detector cable. There is also a cable and a spare for use with a 12Volt battery.

Fully modified SD2000 for sale. G4V41Ny
The original manual and an A4 photocopy version for easier reading. All of the other items are for using the detector with a 12 Volt battery. A multimeter, a screwdriver set, a 2 Volt/6 Volt/12 Volt charger, and all the cables you will need to connect and test everything. There is also a cable to connect an external speaker if you want.

Fully modified SD2000 for sale. UO4E8gS
The backpack is very basic but it does the job. The battery is not included because it is old but I will include a 12 Volt lead acid/gel battery if you want or deduct the cost of one from the price if you want something else.

Fully modified SD2000 for sale. KqfUlkc    Fully modified SD2000 for sale. DGN4bpO
The coils are just the basic 11” DD coil and the 18” mono coil.

Even though it is old it is still a very capable machine and ideal for someone who doesn’t want to spend a fortune on a brand new model detector. Although it is fully modified I only used a few of them. I will also include a DVD on how the unit functions, setting up the battery and testing the leads if there is a problem.

My asking price is $1000.00, but any reasonable offer will be entertained. PM me for further information.

Regards Axtyr.

Axtyr
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down