Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some perspective on this pandemic or is it a "plandemic"?

+7
Mechanic
koeh
bicter
Kon61gold
Reg Wilson
moredeep
Ivan N
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Some perspective on this pandemic or is it a "plandemic"? Empty Some perspective on this pandemic or is it a "plandemic"?

Post  Ivan N Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:00 pm

Watch a group of around a dozen doctors explain the facts, and you decide for yourself what is going on here with all of this drama!

Just a few facts from the vid: =< 60 years of age, the data shows is LESS DEADLY THAN THE FLU, TESTING IS NOT ACCURATE , AND THE DRUG
HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE, WITH ZINC AND AZYTHROMYCIN IS A PROVEN CURE, so no need for bull s... masks or unproven social distancing, and i will just mention INTRAVENOUS HIGH DOSE VIT-C together WITH A BLOOD THINNER , was already proven to work, yet almost completely covered up, and people wonder why people cry conspiracy.
It might well be a pandemic for the people over 60 years of age, but so it is every year with influenza, and the data proves that to be true, so must we shut down the world every season now , or do we develop some kind of common sense and realise that the best that can be done, is to protect the old and sick.
And yes i am in the high risk group ( lung disease ), and i tell you what, i do not expect anyone to give up the lives and freedoms to protect me, i find that preposterous, that some so called expert would expect the masses to do that for people like me.

I have babbled enough, here is the link : https://www.bitchute.com/video/0rIIAs9UCMV6/

Ivan N
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2017-09-16

Back to top Go down

Some perspective on this pandemic or is it a "plandemic"? Empty Re: Some perspective on this pandemic or is it a "plandemic"?

Post  moredeep Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:37 pm

A proven cure? 657,147 people have died within the last few months and you have the gaul to say there is a proven cure.
There are people who have lost loved ones young and old so show some empathy and maturity by not posting this stuff.
Your babbling ivan is just that.

cheers   moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Number of posts : 1867
Registration date : 2018-05-23

Back to top Go down

Some perspective on this pandemic or is it a "plandemic"? Empty Re: Some perspective on this pandemic or is it a "plandemic"?

Post  Reg Wilson Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:46 pm

You are right Ivan. You have babbled enough, and 'fruitcakes' like you should pull your head in. You are much more suited to a particular idiot forum that caters to dangerous dickheads like yourself. Sod off.
Reg Wilson
Reg Wilson
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2012-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:10 pm

Ivan, I'm only going to say this once, there is no 100% effective proven cure for COVID-19 or there wouldn't be the number of deaths occurring all over the world, by COVID -19. What you are basically telling us, is that they have a 100% known cure for COVID-19, but doctors/governments are deliberately holding back on giving us such a cure, in order to create some form of one world order? This to me is the most preposterous way of thinking, in a time of world crisis. Now you might not want to be saved by anyone during your time of great medical assistance/need, but you are not the voice for the many an individual citizen/s across the world.
Doctors become doctors very well knowing the risks associated with many an on curing infection/disease & as doctors, they have freely taken a Hippocratic oath to do what ever is possible towards the preservation/saving of peoples lives, not  snuffing them out. Every life is important & every life is worth saving, regardless of age, race, colour, or creed. Yes their will be cost to the economies of the world for this is a major pandemic, but man will prevail as they have done so on more than one occasion in the past, for the love of money now during a pandemic, has to take second place, until man can find a way of safely navigating through this crisis.
This type of radical thinking, I give you first & final warning, for conspiracy of this type/nature has no place on this forum.

Management
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4514
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

bicter, Reg Wilson, adrian ss, moredeep and planetcare like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  bicter Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:37 pm

Absolute nutters

Extract from https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-29/donald-trump-touts-hydroxychloroquine-again-after-viral-video/12501634

What do we know about the doctors?
The group behind the video is known as "America's Frontline Doctors" and was registered two weeks ago.

While Trump didn't name her directly, one of the most prominent women in the video is Stella Immanuel.

She has a long history of pushing conspiracy theories, including:

that gynaecological issues are the result of having sex with witches and demons
that DNA from space aliens is being used in medicine
that the American Government is run by "half-human" people with a "reptilian spirit"
that scientists are working on a vaccine to stop people from becoming religious
In a tweet sharing coverage of her views, Immanuel asked followers to contact her for "deliverance from these spirits".
Immanuel received her medical degree in Nigeria. Ndukwe Emmanuel Ifeanyi, a national committee member of the Nigerian Association of Resident Doctors, told the Washington Post that the "fake news" she was spreading would hurt real people.

Asked about Immanuel's views after he called her "very respected", Trump said:

"She was on air with many other doctors. They were big fans of hydroxychloroquine and I thought she was very impressive in the sense that, from where she came, I don't know which country she comes from. But she said that she's had tremendous success with hundreds of different patients and I thought her voice was an important voice but I know nothing about her."

Trump began to take another question afterwards, but then abruptly ended the briefing.
bicter
bicter
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2012-03-18

moredeep likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  koeh Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:50 pm

Does anyone here know of any friends first hand or them selves that have contracted corona,came up in a conversation today
koeh
koeh
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2011-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Mechanic Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:46 pm

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)31324-6/fulltext

The retracted article https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)31180-6/fulltext

https://www.statnews.com/2020/06/04/lancet-retracts-major-covid-19-paper-that-raised-safety-concerns-about-malaria-drugs/

Follow the money trail. There is a lot of money being spent on vaccines that may or may not work and may have long term effects( who would know unless it is tested over time)

I'm fairly sure I was prescribed hydroxychloroquine or something similar(it was a drug for treating malaria) back in 2008 or 2009 when I had swine flu.
It has been around for a long time and costs bugger all. It was even used for treating SARS.

Doctors can only use drugs that are approved to treat the disease that they are treating.

One thing for sure, there has been so much misinformation related to this pandemic it is hard to know who or what to believe anymore.
So follow the money trail...

Cheers Mick

Mechanic
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2011-02-20

https://DetectronicsAustralia.com

geof_junk and MacRob like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mechanic Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:31 am

koeh wrote:Does anyone here know of any friends first hand or them selves that have contracted corona,came up in a conversation today
Hi Koeh,

My bosses kids had to be tested the other day as one of them had been in a school meeting with a girl who then started to feel sick 4 or so days later and proceeded to take the next week off and tested positive for Covid. Luckily, at the point the bosses kids were tested the results came back as negative and this was about 10 days after the potential exposure.

I also have a friend who works in at a large hospital here in Melbourne and has seen many covid patients and has the pleasure of talking with the loved ones of those who have died. She does not normally spend her time doing this with people who have succumbed to the flu.

And another nurse friend has come down from QLD to help out in a nursing home and is heartbroken by how quickly the people go from ok to dead.

Statistically, it is unlikely that we yet will see an infected person as only a small fraction of our total population has or has had the virus, but living in the second highest hotspot(as of yesterday) and given the situation with the bosses kids, I can feel it nipping at my ankles.

Mick

Mechanic
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:55 am

koeh wrote:Does anyone here know of any friends first hand or them selves that have contracted corona,came up in a conversation today
Answer is yes.

cheers   moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:48 am

Victoria set to announce 723 cases and 13 more deaths😢 according to the ABC.

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 753
Registration date : 2019-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Mechanic Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:49 pm

Another reputable study regarding hydroxychloroquine. Read the PDF on that page. Brazil ran a trial using that drug combined with others with very good results.

https://academic.oup.com/aje/article/doi/10.1093/aje/kwaa093/5847586

There seem to be more and more advocates for this treatment and is something that can be used now, vs waiting for a vaccine that may or may not work in X months/years time.

Do your own digging and you may be surprised at what you find. Also try a different search engine Wink I say no more. Where did I put my tin foil hat again?

Mechanic
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  koeh Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:31 pm

Mechanic wrote:
Hi Koeh,

My bosses kids had to be tested the other day as one of them had been in a school meeting with a girl who then started to feel sick 4 or so days later and proceeded to take the next week off and tested positive for Covid. Luckily, at the point the bosses kids were tested the results came back as negative and this was about 10 days after the potential exposure.

I also have a friend who works in at a large hospital here in Melbourne and has seen many covid patients and has the pleasure of talking with the loved ones of those who have died. She does not normally spend her time doing this with people who have succumbed to the flu.

And another nurse friend has come down from QLD to help out in a nursing home and is heartbroken by how quickly the people go from ok to dead.

Statistically, it is unlikely that we yet will see an infected person as only a small fraction of our total population has or has had the virus, but living in the second highest hotspot(as of yesterday) and given the situation with the bosses kids, I can feel it nipping  at my ankles.

Mick

Cheers for the reply mick and moredeep,it came up in conversation the other day at work that no one in any of our friends families and or circles here in the NT or interstate has had the virus,Was just curious that’s all
koeh
koeh
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2011-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:00 am

We have yet to encounter anybody who has had or is positive to this virus and hopefully we never do.
That does not mean that this corona virus is not a serious problem.
I can say the same for the flu. The only person I have consciously known to have had the flu is myself but hundreds of thousands of people die from this each year. The common cold on the other hand is everywhere and we all see this in ourselves and others each year....Be nice if there was a vaccine for the cold aye.

Some have suggested that there is a plot to control who gets the vaccine and to thereby create a new single world order..Kill off all that they donot like and then take over the world.  I would hope that is BS although there definitely are cultures that would do that if it was possible.
     If this virus has been manufactured to enable that to happen then I reckon it will come back and bite them on the A*s* because it seems to be evolving quickly...faster than vaccines can keep up with.
     Right now we all need to be taking every precaution necessary to keep this virus from spreading.

The first thing I heard when I turned the tele on this morning was Sunrise telling us how the virus had EXPLODED in Victoria. I immediately thought that there had been a huge outbreak tally over night...So I stayed tuned. Turns out it was yesterdays news, they just used the word exploded as bait in the news announcement to cause people to stay on Sunrise.

Last edited by adrian ss on Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4364
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:52 am

Australia's low infection rate at this stage means that in general we won't know many people who have had the virus personally.
Luckily for me I;ve had no direct contact with this person as they live in another town.
Unfortunately castlemaines biggest employer [1500] has shut down due to +ve test,many live in town here but most come from all over the region.
Lets all hope they're doing the right thing ,I'm only going into town for the bare essentials.
MASK UP EVERYONE AND WASH YA HANDS Q27

cheers   moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:02 am

bicter wrote:Absolute nutters

Extract from https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-29/donald-trump-touts-hydroxychloroquine-again-after-viral-video/12501634

What do we know about the doctors?
The group behind the video is known as "America's Frontline Doctors" and was registered two weeks ago.

While Trump didn't name her directly, one of the most prominent women in the video is Stella Immanuel.

She has a long history of pushing conspiracy theories, including:

that gynaecological issues are the result of having sex with witches and demons
that DNA from space aliens is being used in medicine
that the American Government is run by "half-human" people with a "reptilian spirit"
that scientists are working on a vaccine to stop people from becoming religious
In a tweet sharing coverage of her views, Immanuel asked followers to contact her for "deliverance from these spirits".
Immanuel received her medical degree in Nigeria. Ndukwe Emmanuel Ifeanyi, a national committee member of the Nigerian Association of Resident Doctors, told the Washington Post that the "fake news" she was spreading would hurt real people.

Asked about Immanuel's views after he called her "very respected", Trump said:

"She was on air with many other doctors. They were big fans of hydroxychloroquine and I thought she was very impressive in the sense that, from where she came, I don't know which country she comes from. But she said that she's had tremendous success with hundreds of different patients and I thought her voice was an important voice but I know nothing about her."

Trump began to take another question afterwards, but then abruptly ended the briefing.

Maybe Stella Immanuel is a Scientologist  affraid  pale or maybe  lol!
Sounds like the "Nigerian Association Of resident Doctors" is like most thing Nigerian, something to have nothing to do with.
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterInSa Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:46 pm

moredeep re (MASK UP EVERYONE AND WASH YA HANDS)

Perhaps you should also add, "and Bloody well stay home if you have the virus", saw on Adelaide TV today that 1 in 4 (who have tested positive) an followed up by the ADF were not at home.

SA Checks for Interstate returnees: In June after we visited the Vic Triangle we have visits from SA police checking that we were home on day 2 and day 12, our recent visit to Tibooburra we have had a visit from the police on day 3 and expect another one. Don't know their followup for people with the virus but expect it would be similar.

PeterInSa
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2018-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post  alchemist Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:50 pm

Ivan N wrote:Watch a group of around a dozen doctors explain the facts, and you decide for yourself what is going on here with all of this drama!

Just a few facts from the vid: =< 60 years of age, the data shows is LESS DEADLY THAN THE FLU, TESTING IS NOT ACCURATE , AND THE DRUG
HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE, WITH ZINC AND AZYTHROMYCIN IS A PROVEN CURE, so no need for bull s... masks or unproven social distancing, and i will just mention INTRAVENOUS HIGH DOSE VIT-C together WITH A BLOOD THINNER , was already proven to work, yet almost completely covered up, and people wonder why people cry conspiracy.
It might well be a pandemic for the people over 60 years of age, but so it is every year with influenza, and the data proves that to be true, so must we shut down the world every season now , or do we develop some kind of common sense and realise that the best that can be done, is to protect the old and sick.
And yes i am in the high risk group ( lung disease ), and i tell you what, i do not expect anyone to give up the lives and freedoms to protect me, i find that preposterous, that some so called expert would expect the masses to do that for people like me.

I have babbled enough, here is the link :   https://www.bitchute.com/video/0rIIAs9UCMV6/

It's interesting Ivan that one of the Docs refers to a study done by Fauci's team in 2005 that found quinine derivatives stopped SARS(COV) dead in it's tracks, that means he knew all along that HCQ might be effective in lowering the death rate, and in fact a study that is in print at this moment shows it can reduce the death rate by up to 95%.
The outlawing of this protocol is a crime against humanity, and a number of prominent people belong in jail along with Epstein for mass murder.

VP Pence immediately flew down to meet some of these Doctors and they along with over 600 other front line signatory Doctors demanded the FDA make HCQ available immediately, and that upwards of a 100,000 lives could be saved in the US over the next few weeks if this protocol was freely implemented. They even suggest that it should be prescribed to all susceptible people even before they contract the virus, just like anyone would do before traveling to a malaria infested country, because it is a viral preventative as well as a prophylactic.

Medicine is being held hostage by politics, and politics has been corrupted by Pharma who seek to profit handsomely from all this mayhem and fear, not by cheap HCQ, but a never ending vaccine schedule devised in cahoots with the World Health Organisation.

Not only are there a number of studies supporting quinine derivatives effectiveness against corona viruses, there is now empirical data from many front line Doctors around the world who have had very few die in their care, the rest is disinformation and propaganda to stop the reelection of Trump and his de-funding of the WHO.

alchemist
alchemist
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:08 pm

alchemist wrote:
Ivan N wrote:Watch a group of around a dozen doctors explain the facts, and you decide for yourself what is going on here with all of this drama!

I have babbled enough, here is the link :   https://www.bitchute.com/video/0rIIAs9UCMV6/

It's interesting Ivan that one of the Docs refers to a study done by Fauci's team in 2005 that found quinine derivatives stopped SARS(COV) dead in it's tracks, that means he knew all along that HCQ might be effective in lowering the death rate, and in fact a study that is in print at this moment shows it can reduce the death rate by up to 95%.
The outlawing of this protocol is a crime against humanity, and a number of prominent people belong in jail along with Epstein for mass murder.

VP Pence immediately flew down to meet some of these Doctors and they along with over 600 other front line signatory Doctors demanded the FDA make HCQ available immediately, and that upwards of a 100,000 lives could be saved in the US over the next few weeks if this protocol was freely implemented. They even suggest that it should be prescribed to all susceptible people even before they contract the virus, just like anyone would do before traveling to a malaria infested country, because it is a viral preventative as well as a prophylactic.  

Medicine is being held hostage by politics, and politics has been corrupted by Pharma who seek to profit handsomely from all this mayhem and fear, not by cheap HCQ, but a never ending vaccine schedule devised in cahoots with the World Health Organisation.

Not only are there a number of studies supporting quinine derivatives effectiveness against corona viruses, there is now empirical data from many front line Doctors around the world who have had very few die in their care, the rest is disinformation and propaganda to stop the reelection of Trump and his de-funding of the WHO.    

Their are NO properly conducted medical trails which show that HCQ is of any value in treating covid and in at least one study HCQ increased the mortality rate compared  to a placebo!
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/06/three-big-studies-dim-hopes-hydroxychloroquine-can-treat-or-prevent-covid-19
https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/nih-halts-clinical-trial-hydroxychloroquine

Does Adding of Hydroxychloroquine to the Standard Care Provide any Benefit in Reducing the Mortality among COVID-19 Patients?: a Systematic Review
However, the present meta-analytic summary of six observational studies suggests that the use of Hydroxychloroquine did not reduce mortality in COVID-19 patients. A similar trend was observed with the moderate risk of bias studies. The sensitivity analysis of studies based on demographics, severity status and shorter duration follow up suggest trend of no benefit with the use of Hydroxychloroquine. Studies of longer duration follow-up (>14 days) suggest trends of higher mortality in Hydroxychloroquine arm. It emphasizes the need for active monitoring of mortality data and risk-benefit ratio from ongoing randomized studies of Hydroxychloroquine in COVID-19 patients. The future studies should have longer duration follow up of the mortality data.
There is a possibility of doing more harm than providing the benefits with the use of Hydroxychloroquine especially with the addition of Azithromycin. The risk of mortality was significantly higher in patients who received Hydroxychloroquine as well as Azithromycin.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2012410
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.04.16.20065920v1.full.pdf
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2765499

Findings  In this phase IIb randomized clinical trial of 81 patients with COVID-19, an unplanned interim analysis recommended by an independent data safety and monitoring board found that a higher dosage of chloroquine diphosphate for 10 days was associated with more toxic effects and lethality, particularly affecting QTc interval prolongation. The limited sample size did not allow the study to show any benefit overall regarding treatment efficacy.
https://edhub.ama-assn.org/jn-learning/module/2765499
https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2020/05/studies-find-further-lack-covid-benefit-hydroxychloroquine
Conclusions Administration of hydroxychloroquine did not result in a significantly higher probability of negative conversion than standard of care alone in patients admitted to hospital with mainly persistent mild to moderate covid-19. Adverse events were higher in hydroxychloroquine recipients than in non-recipients.
https://www.bmj.com/content/369/bmj.m1849

In conclusion, current evidence suggests hydroxychlorouine did not improve mortality outcome in COVID-19 patients.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7280684/

Last edited by planetcare on Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added more info)

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:35 pm

https://www.fda.gov/media/136537/download

Kon T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

planetcare likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mechanic Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:20 pm

planetcare wrote:
Their are NO properly conducted medical trails which show that HCQ is of any value in treating covid and in at least one study HCQ increased the mortality rate compared  to a placebo!
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/06/three-big-studies-dim-hopes-hydroxychloroquine-can-treat-or-prevent-covid-19
https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/nih-halts-clinical-trial-hydroxychloroquine

Does Adding of Hydroxychloroquine to the Standard Care Provide any Benefit in Reducing the Mortality among COVID-19 Patients?: a Systematic Review
However, the present meta-analytic summary of six observational studies suggests that the use of Hydroxychloroquine did not reduce mortality in COVID-19 patients. A similar trend was observed with the moderate risk of bias studies. The sensitivity analysis of studies based on demographics, severity status and shorter duration follow up suggest trend of no benefit with the use of Hydroxychloroquine. Studies of longer duration follow-up (>14 days) suggest trends of higher mortality in Hydroxychloroquine arm. It emphasizes the need for active monitoring of mortality data and risk-benefit ratio from ongoing randomized studies of Hydroxychloroquine in COVID-19 patients. The future studies should have longer duration follow up of the mortality data.
There is a possibility of doing more harm than providing the benefits with the use of Hydroxychloroquine especially with the addition of Azithromycin. The risk of mortality was significantly higher in patients who received Hydroxychloroquine as well as Azithromycin.

Findings  In this phase IIb randomized clinical trial of 81 patients with COVID-19, an unplanned interim analysis recommended by an independent data safety and monitoring board found that a higher dosage of chloroquine diphosphate for 10 days was associated with more toxic effects and lethality, particularly affecting QTc interval prolongation. The limited sample size did not allow the study to show any benefit overall regarding treatment efficacy.
https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2020/05/studies-find-further-lack-covid-benefit-hydroxychloroquine
Conclusions Administration of hydroxychloroquine did not result in a significantly higher probability of negative conversion than standard of care alone in patients admitted to hospital with mainly persistent mild to moderate covid-19. Adverse events were higher in hydroxychloroquine recipients than in non-recipients.

In conclusion, current evidence suggests hydroxychlorouine did not improve mortality outcome in COVID-19 patients.

All of the links you quote from have no mention of zinc as a supplement to HCL, except for in the last link, there is a link to observations using zinc. Zinc is said to be necessary as part of successful treatment.
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.05.02.20080036v1

Perhaps try and find some studies that also include zinc in the treatment.

Mick

Mechanic
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:28 pm

Here ya go.
Everybody knows that zinc is good for your immune system. I think mum taught us kids that when I was one or two. Rolling Eyes
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7247509/
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:34 pm

Mechanic wrote:
planetcare wrote:

All of the links you quote from have no mention of zinc as a supplement to HCL, except for in the last link, there is a link to observations using zinc. Zinc is said to be necessary as part of successful treatment.

Perhaps try and find some studies that also include zinc in the treatment.

Mick
Their are no published  studies that have been peer reviewed that i am aware of.
Recommendations
   There are insufficient data to recommend either for or against the use of zinc for the treatment of COVID-19.
   The COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel (the Panel) recommends against using zinc supplementation above the recommended dietary allowance for the prevention of COVID-19, except in a clinical trial (B
https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/adjunctive-therapy/zinc/

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Some perspective on this pandemic or is it a "plandemic"? Empty Corona virus

Post  Reg Wilson Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:54 am

I personally know of three people who have tested positive to Covid 19. Two in Melbourne and one in Maldon.
Reg Wilson
Reg Wilson
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 624
Registration date : 2012-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:58 am

Fellas, regardless of who's more in the right or wrong here, we can only get through this virus crisis, if everyone goes about by doing what is required of them, so that we can all come out of this crises with minimal casualties.

Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Reg Wilson and planetcare like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:44 pm

This is interesting.

This is for the USA.
Check out the flu stats since Feb.
I wonder how those figures stack up against the Covid-19 situation to date....and the flu is still not a reportable disease.
Interesting that the corona v 19 was not considered to be a threat outside of China at the time. Just goes to show how little the pro's understand about these viruses aye.

Some perspective on this pandemic or is it a "plandemic"? M_jig210
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  bicter Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:01 am

Adrian,
It's interesting to see how statisitics can be used to skew peoples perceptions.
The figures quoted appear to be before Covid took hold and in depth testing was occurring.
I'd also imagine the Flu figures would be for a full 12 months of reporting. I'd imagine USA would have a good flu inoculation regime as well keeping the figures down.

To put the USA figures into perspective.
As of today, approx 6 months later, COVID in America stands at:
Confirmed: 4,594,171
Active: 2,764,787
New infections/24HR: 68,178
Deaths:153,923 - Compared to 16,000 flu deaths in the CDC chart and still approx 6 months to go for a full 12 months reporting.
bicter
bicter
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:53 am

Yes I presume that those charted figures are from Feb 19 to feb 20 and they are for USA only.
From what I can see, the WHO new of the outbreak early on and paid little attention to it....Maybe they figured it was just another flu
However It does show that the Flu is nothing to be sneezed at. Heh, Heh, Heh.
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

bicter likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  bicter Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:06 am

An interesting article popped up on the ABC this morning.
It makes for interesting reading on how much of the data is being misused to confuse the general public and to promote self-serving causes on un-vetted online media...... is un-vetted even a word? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

https://www.abc.net.au/news/science/2020-08-01/hydroxychloroquine-coronavirus-drug-now-right-wing-ideology/12510812
bicter
bicter
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Nightjar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:18 am

Well as from tomorrow ( Monday) everyone here in Victoria will have to wear a mask out in public or face a $200 fine. I found out that farmers on their properties are not required to wear masks while doing farm duties, as they are on their own properties. Not sure about anyone out prospecting if they still require a mask. But I suggest you do unit there is confermation stating otherwise. Also it could be possible that all those regions that are now on stage 3 restrictions could be put on stage 4 restrictions within the next few days here in Victoria. And the rest of Victoria put on stage 3. What will the restriction entail right now is anyone's guess. Also the State Government is saying, if people keep on flouting these restriction, heavier fines will be put in place.
wombat Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:10 pm

Looks like once again we won't have to worry about prospecting Bill, for as of 11.59pm Wednesday the 5th of August 2020, regional Victoria will be under stage 3 lock-down restrictions once more. What this means for all residents living in regional Victoria, is that you can go out of ones property for essential items/requirements only, such that of shopping for food necessities, work, caring for someone, petrol, Chemist/Doctor etc. but all other outdoor/recreational activities are banned, (less any outdoor activities that were allowed during the first wave of stage 3 restriction closures). Sad

Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

planetcare likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next