Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

have your say!

2 posters

Go down

have your say!  Empty have your say!

Post  Guest Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:30 pm

Hello members and guest’s  Q39

Just a friendly reminder

The closing date for the submission’s is coming soon, 10th of dec

Please if you havent submitted one, please do one.
You can read what others have written, to help give you ideas, but please dont copy and paste,
write something In your own words.

http://veac.vic.gov.au/investigation/central-west-investigation/upload

To view what others have written
http://veac.vic.gov.au/investigation/central-west-investigation/submissions

Back to top Go down

have your say!  Empty Re: have your say!

Post  Guest Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:51 am

Hi Jen and thank you for putting up this topic. Yes members only have until the 10th. Dec to get their submissions in to VEAC. No Later.  The link to :- "To view what others have written" is the submissions that people put in early this year before VEAC brought out their 1st Draft Report booklet of their 1st lot of findings. So people putting in submissions did not know exactly where VEAC was standing with the Central West Forest investigation until they brought out their draft. I read every one of those 640+ submissions. Most of them saying no more parks. But VEAC still insisted within their draft report that we should still have them. Hence the fight now. We need to get thousands of submissions in rejecting any sort of Parks.
I do agree with you about people writing their own submission. It is better than copying and pasting a submission as when you seen and read just one of these types of submissions you've seen and read them all. With individual submissions, they have to read every one of them. And if there is thousands then it will clog up the works and slow down the process. But as you said people will get some idea on how to write their own. BUT PLEASE don't just write down "We don't want any more parks or say don't shut us out of our bush" VEAC knows this. They want to know "why"  State Health Reasons, Family enjoyment, Stress release, Economy for regional towns, The Environment, ect.
wombat Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Travelergold Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:23 pm

I wonder how many of the submissions will even be read? They appear to not be interested in our thoughts or wants. My opinion is they will pick out some where the submission is to there liking and say, this is the general context of views.
Yes i sound despondent and negative. But this is my thoughts. I've had my say and put forward my submission.

Travelergold
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2017-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:16 pm

Travelergold wrote:I wonder how many of the submissions will even be read? They appear to not be interested in our thoughts or wants. My opinion is they will pick out some where the submission is to there liking and say, this is the general context of views.
Yes i sound despondent and negative. But this is my thoughts.  I've had my say and put forward my submission.

Hi Travelergold, That could be true mate, But the submissions have to be put up for public viewing. So you can read them and if it looks like their are more against Parks that with parks. Then we'll know they a BULL SH!TING. I read the last lot of submissions. The whole 640.
wombat Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  4rd Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:35 pm

just added my submission to VEAC site, only 4 days left to go before it closes...
4rd
4rd
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Travelergold Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:01 pm

Just looked at some of the submissions, thought i would look what mine was, well cannot find it. Went through the period 1 and not there. They are alphabetically listed. Interesting

Travelergold
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2017-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:04 pm

Travelergold wrote:Just looked at some of the submissions, thought i would look what mine was, well cannot find it. Went through the period 1 and not there. They are alphabetically listed.  Interesting

Ours havent shown up either, even though we recieved a conformation email from them
I guess it takes time

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:07 pm

4rd wrote:just added my submission to VEAC site, only 4 days left to go before it closes...

Thanks for the reminder T25

Come on everyone that hasnt done a submission
Please show your support

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:49 am

Travelergold wrote:Just looked at some of the submissions, thought i would look what mine was, well cannot find it. Went through the period 1 and not there. They are alphabetically listed.  Interesting

Period 1 is the first lot of submissions that had to be in before VEAC brought out their 1st draft report.
You may not be able to see your final submissions (period 2) until after the 10th Dec. Or after VEAC brings out the final finding and recommendations to the Government, and that won't be unit March next year. VEAC lets you know that they have received your submissions. But in the mean time we need as many submission in as possible. More submissions, a better chance of changing VEAC final recommendations. And a better chance of winning.

http://veac.vic.gov.au/investigation/central-west-investigation/upload

wombat Wink

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum