Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WAZZA EYE SPY

2 posters

Go down

WAZZA EYE SPY Empty WAZZA EYE SPY

Post  kanga1934 Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:27 pm

HAS ANYONE USED ONE OF THESE KANGA1934

kanga1934
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

WAZZA EYE SPY Empty Re: WAZZA EYE SPY

Post  Guest Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:25 pm

Thanks Kanga1934
Very Interesting

https://m.facebook.com/notes/wazzas-eyespy/south-australian-invention-set-to-change-metal-detecting/1771555042908940/

For those that dont do facebook, i copied & pasted

South Australian Invention Set to Change Metal Detecting
MAY 17
Now the hearing impaired, those with hearing aids and totally deaf individuals can enjoy a hobby that thousands of people already enjoy. Current prospectors can now re-work ground that has proven productive in the past and recover more! Hearing aids have stopped many from enjoying this hobby due to interference with the detectors but this is no longer a problem.
After spending a few years in the goldfields in Australia, meeting people from all around the world, I always wondered how some would find gold, coins and other valuables but yet others couldn’t. This was happening in the same area! Was it the machine or were other factors at play? This was something that had puzzled me and after much thought I realised what the problem could be. Not everyone may be able to hear the same. After much research and planning, I was introduced to a local Adelaide electronics expert, Leigh Milne of Electrickery in Eden Hills, South Australia. He was given the task of transforming my idea into a reality. My idea was to turn the signal received by the metal detector into a sensitive light system. The process wasn’t as simple as turning sound into light, it was far more complicated but after many hours of building the software, we now have a working prototype that has proven to work exceptionally well in the many hours of fields trials conducted so far. I thought my hearing was good but this proved me wrong. It picked up signals and the light shone brightly on targets I couldn’t even hear! One unit is on its way to Western Australia to Kris of Quest for Gold Coolgardie for testing with different people on her gold tours and by her as a professional prospector. Production is underway and will be ready for the market very soon.
Key Features of the EyeSpy Detector System:
* System simply mounts to shaft of your existing metal detector in your line of vision of the coil
* Light glows brightly when a target is detected
* Possible to find targets previously missed
* Does not affect the detectors operation
* Has its own battery supply
* Not affected by EMI signals
* Tested on various machines including GPX4500-GPX5000, Goldmonster 1000 and Go Find, all with positive results
* Can be used together with headphones by using an adapter plug
* No modifications to any machine needed, simply plug and go
* Will be made locally on the Yorke Peninsula, South Australia
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more information.

Back to top Go down

WAZZA EYE SPY Empty Re: WAZZA EYE SPY

Post  adrian ss Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:27 pm

Thanks for the link Jen.
Will be interesting to see what it can do.
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4351
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum