Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry Christmas to all

+9
cruiser1
Gold Miner
Nightjar
Sharkbait
Axtyr
AnnieL
piston broke
joe82
Kon61gold
13 posters

Go down

Merry Christmas to all Empty Merry Christmas to all

Post  Kon61gold Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:48 pm

G'day fellow prospectors

The festive season is upon us once more. Do take care on the roads & when out having fun. From all us Admin/Management, may the peace & blessings of Christmas, be with you always & may the coming year be filled with joy & happiness. Merry Christmas to all. santa rendeer Q11 cheers

Cheers Management santa
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4509
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas to all Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all

Post  Sparrowfart Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:53 am

Thanks Kon, merry christmas to you too.
Every one take care and have a great christmas. I hope Santa fills your stocking with big and expensive presents.
We'll see you out there on the gold. santa
Sparrowfart
Sparrowfart
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2010-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post  joe82 Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:18 am

cheers kon, and a safe and happy one for you V09

joe82
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2013-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:32 am

Cheers kon and Merry Christmas to everybody.
2017 has been interesting. Here's to a great 2018. Q11
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4357
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  piston broke Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:58 am

Merry christmas guys and girls. cheers Pete.
piston broke
piston broke
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1633
Registration date : 2011-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnieL Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:21 am

Merry Christmas  santa & Happy New Year  Q11 everyone.
AnnieL
AnnieL
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1084
Registration date : 2012-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Axtyr Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:14 pm

Thank you Kon. It's good to see Merry Christmas being used instead of Happy Holidays.

A big Merry Christmas to everyone. Off on a 2 week cruise to Fiji, New Caledonia and Vanuatu with the daughter, son in law and 2 granddaughters, then 4 days later another 2 week cruise to New Zealand, just myself and wife, to get over that one. See you all in February and I hope the Christmas gold keeps on coming.

Take care out there and enjoy whatever time off you manage to get.

Regards Axtyr.

Axtyr
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharkbait Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:04 pm

Cheers Kon

Merry Christmas to everyone Very Happy Stay safe over the festive period and good luck out in the field..hope to see you out there soon T06

Cheers...Dave
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2013-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightjar Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:14 pm

Thanks Kon,
Merry Christmas to you and all your family and friends.
And a Merry Christmas to all members and families.

Take care out there.

Nightjar
Nightjar
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2689
Registration date : 2008-10-25

https://l.instagram.com/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fusr%2Fka

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:15 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL   santa   rendeer   And a Safe/Prosperous NEW YEAR.   Q16   TO ALL.    V16    Q11

Cheers.

Mike.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gold Miner Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:26 pm

Merry Christmas all,
Lets all hope for more gold next year, but whatever happens, have a Happy New Year!
Gold Miner
Gold Miner
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post  cruiser1 Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:57 pm

Thanks for the best wish`s Kon and all the best to you and other forum members for Christmas.

Cheers

Phil

cruiser1
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2014-02-23

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas to all Empty -merry-christmas-to-all

Post  bloodgold2 Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:04 pm

Hi Kon, hope you and the rest of management and all members have a great xmas and a great start to 2018. Cheers Dave.
bloodgold2
bloodgold2
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2017-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post  slimpickens Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:19 pm

Merry Christmas everyone, cheers , Harry
slimpickens
slimpickens
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 3675
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:20 pm

We had a fairly good Christmas.
  The missus prepared a beaut lunch that we took to her sister in hospital. Cheered her up a lot. Then we went home and found a burst water pipe under the bathroom sink and water pretty much everywhere it shouldn't have been, a very big mess. must have been burst for a few hours I reckon.
  Got a plumber to come in and fix it at short notice and 1200 bucks and 3/4 hr later later we had water going where it is supposed to go.

This job cost 380 dollars just for the bloke to come to my house and 830 for a new splitter tap and to fit it.......Job consisted of:
1. Turn off mains...Which I had already done.
2. undo hot and cold hoses from tap....About a minute. Undo tap clamp nut....About 15 seconds.
3. remove old tap and bung in a new one and check for leaks.....Most of the time for the job was spent looking in his truck for a couple of tools for the job and checking that he had a new tap that would fit.

I think I will be  a plumber when I grow up. Rolling Eyes

Found out later that I could have done the job myself for approx 150 bucks....Cost of the new tap.
fair dinkum I really am getting old. pale

05/01/2018
Would you believe that the Insurance Co will cover the water damage but not the burst tap. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by adrian ss on Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:40 pm

Well my sister in law made it through Christmas, enjoyed Christmas lunch and passed away in a most unpleasant way on the 03 Jan 2018.
I am seriously wondering what point there is to life of any kind....We spend our life feeding our face in order to stay alive for absolutely zero reason whatsoever. Did God put us here just so he could have something to tell him how wonderful he is?
Some people spend their life praising a God for creating them but it seems that they do it out of fear of being sent to hell by the self same God if they don't praise him and tell him how wonderful he is. What true God would feel a need to be praised. Is God just another "Look At ME" ?
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:50 am

G'day Adrian

My sincerest condolences for the passing of your sister in law, but the answers to the questions you seek, are better found in a church through a priest & even they don't have all the answers.
I am happy to wake up every day, knowing that I still have all my faculties intact, but also knowing that one day, it won't be as such.
Put your pessimistic attitude aside for a moment & cheer up, for there are far less fortunate people out there, than our selves.
Like positive & negative, can one exist without the other? To every end a new beginning & to every new beginning an end. Life is a part of death & death is a part of life. Like marriage, the two become one & not separate.  
Whether in a good way or bad, every living creature has, plays & fulfils a role on this earth.
If science itself states that, "matter, cannot be destroyed, only altered" then is it not logical to say, that man too, with every other living creature, is part of that alteration of life?  For life goes on with us, or without us.
I say, do the best you can, with what you have, in the little time we have under the sun to do so, for to me, that is the meaning & purpose of ones existence.

Kon
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4509
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:08 am

Our sincerest condolences for the passing of your sister in law Adrian to your family and your sister in laws family.  Sad

regards dave n veronica

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:51 am

Thanks dave, Thanks Kon.

I think I have almost finally run out of words.

Over the past 4 years that it has taken my sister in law to pass away, my wife and I have spent more days than I care to recall in hospitals and have seen sooooo many people suffering beyond imagination and many never having anybody visit them.
We and the universe are here because we are here through no divine help or creation. What is, simply is..... If there is a God that created all of this BS then let him she or it come forward and show them self and face the judgement of his creation.....We all know that can never happen. But if it could then God would find himself hanging by the neck from a tree.
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:36 am

G'day Adrian,

Sorry to hear your very sad news of your Sister in Law, Sad I have been there, when my sister passed away a few years ago ( age 48 yrs ) she suffered for a few years as well. Sad We feel that her suffering has now passed and that she is in a better place now. I know there is not anything anyone can say/do to help with your pain/grieving, but I do understand where your coming from. Sad

Jen & I send You our sincere Condolences and to All Family and Friends.

Best Regards. Mike & Jen.

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:33 pm

HI M & J.
Thanks for the condolences.
Hope your Christmas was great with a real beaut new Year on the horizon.

We are calming down a bit now that we have most of the funeral organised but I think what little faith I ever had has gone out the window forever.
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:44 pm

No worries Adrian,

Jen & I had a quiet Christmas, then we visited our Daughter & Her hubby & Grandson for a few days after the main days. Very Happy The young fellow came back with us to stay for the holidays.

Hopefully the rest of 2018 will be better for you All.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparrowfart Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:41 am

Condolences for your loss Adrian. Good to see you are calming down a bit. I am not a follower of a God but I do have a few clues (I think.)
As reguards life , it would seem we were put hear with the command to get on with it and not much else. For the most part we have a strong urge to continue our existence. That is about as much attention as I put on God.
You can control your own emotional state and that of the people close to you. You feel good if you have a win in life and feed bad if you have a loss. So if you put more attention on your wins even little ones then you will feel better about it all. eg. yesterday I bought an old Vice in a secondhand shop, as I carried it back to my shed I felt quite pleased with myself. I have not a lot of use for the vice but I always wanted one of that type so it was a bit of a win. If someone is feeling down just put some attention on a win, be it that kettle you got 3 months back that has turned out to be a good move or something you herd on TV that was good and the other person will feel a little better, and so might you. I do this a lot to keep the people around me sweet to be around and keen to get on with life. It never seems to wear out. Hope this is a help.
I hope 2018 is a better year.
Sparrowfart
Sparrowfart
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2010-08-14

Back to top Go down