Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

China gaining power over us.

3 posters

Go down

China gaining power over us.  Empty China gaining power over us.

Post  Guest Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:10 pm

China is gaining power over us but buying everything that is up for sale.......... Australia.
http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-11-23/coal-fired-loy-yang-b-sold-to-alinta-owners/9185354?pfmredir=sm

I live in a country town and we had a knock on the door this afternoon by an African dude who is supposedly selling electricity by a Chinese owned electricity company.
Adani is now on board with the Chinese for that $1billion loan and that deal will see Chinese and Indians coming and taking all those jobs.

I think we need to arm ourselves with **** to defend ourselves.
We cannot trust our own government Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Last edited by UNCLE BOB on Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

China gaining power over us.  Empty Re: China gaining power over us.

Post  Kon61gold Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:46 am

Uncle Bob, I realise politics is an important issue & almost always up for debate, but, it has little relevance on a Gold Detecting/Prospecting Forum.
So lets not open up a can of worms here, for you know as well as I do, that everyone has their own beliefs/opinions/agendas on the decisions made by governing authorities, set down as law.
By the way, China is gaining nothing more than what many a nation is allowing it to gain. When a nation opens up its doors to the flooding of the masses, in order to gain more profits, through the use of cheaper labour/prices for imported manufactured goods, you can bet there'll be a heavy price to pay in the long run. Sad the toll will not befall just on our industries, but on the people.  
Is there a government that you know of, that can be trusted to do the right thing, by the people & for the people, all of the time?  For I surely don't.
Oops, now see what you've done, you got me talking political crap. Shocked Q35

Cheers Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4517
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:41 am

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-12-06/china-blasts-australia-over-foreign-interference-laws/9232916?pfmredir=sm

China wants to rule the world and now they are pissed off with our new "foreign interference laws"
Twisted Evil How twisted can this get.

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:04 am

The true Australians from the gold rush and early settlement days are long gone. (English, Irish and Scottish)
Look at the names on the Canberra war memorial wall of remembrance and you will see and read the names of people who were the true Australians.
Now when there is an car accident or house fire or rape or killing in our streets (Almost every day now) or other news event you will see that the witnesses who the media interview at the scene are almost always Asian, Indian ,African or middle eastern and only rarely do you see a true Aussie being interviewed.......because we are being drowned and displaced by Asian immigration....All thanks to our elected leaders.

Time for a New Order Government me thinks. get rid of Politicians and lawyers and all people who are attention seekers liars and cheats out of Government and elect ordinary but highly educated Citizens who believe in keeping Australia the property of true Australians. Very Happy

Yeah, like that will happen. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by adrian ss on Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4369
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Detectist Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:51 pm

Here is a link to Government statistics on 2016 Foreign Investment in Australia

http://dfat.gov.au/trade/topics/investment/Pages/which-countries-invest-in-australia.aspx

I also want to show a link to "official stats" on 'Who invests in China' but am having trouble finding something. The problem I see (if there is one) is that investment should be on a level playing field and Chinese-owned corporations may be Chinese-Government-backed.
Detectist
Detectist
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:08 am

What has this got to do with metal detecting and gold prospecting you may well ask??
Well when our gold fields are owned in toto by outside Co then you may find that we will not be allowed to place so much as a pinky anywhere there is gold.So if you are running gold tours and a bunch of foreigners  want to book a tour, make sure you take them to the worst gold fields in Australia. That way they will not be able to take pics of our real gold fields and send them back to their bosses who may be thinking of buying up the land for mining.
What are the Chinese doing at the moment??......Buying into and controlling as many gold fields and other mineral fields, as is possible to do.

Let the Pollies change our Aussie culture/population to that of third world countries with low human rights values and moral degradation.

Anyhoo, why should I care?? So long as I can swing my Sov, Infinium and even the 2300 or VMH3CS, sand shark n Gold Bug  at the beach then I will be happy for a few more years.
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4369
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down