Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is why its so hard for us to get areas to prospect on

4 posters

Go down

this is why its so hard for us to get areas to prospect on Empty this is why its so hard for us to get areas to prospect on

Post  jedda Mon 2 Oct - 12:46

http://www.araratadvertiser.com.au/story/4954521/illegal-land-clearing-under-investigation-photos/

jedda
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-06-30

http://www.ozisafety.com

Back to top Go down

this is why its so hard for us to get areas to prospect on Empty Re: this is why its so hard for us to get areas to prospect on

Post  Digginerup Mon 2 Oct - 14:02

Ahhh Yes! Rolling Eyes  the f&%$wit fraternity, they have members everywhere, the self appointed chosen few who try to F%*k it for everyone, show no mercy, if you have information report it.............before its too late Wink

Wayne. cheers
Digginerup
Digginerup
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

this is why its so hard for us to get areas to prospect on Empty Re: this is why its so hard for us to get areas to prospect on

Post  Sharkbait Mon 2 Oct - 14:12

That's just outta control Evil or Very Mad Handing ammunition to the Greens right there Q07
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2013-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post  jedda Mon 2 Oct - 15:20

I am from ararat, and you can see by the pic, what a lot of locals + greenies go crook about us, imagine if a fire went through there, the way the clowns have raked all the tree litter up next to the trees will ensure that any bushfire is well fed.

jedda
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Mon 2 Oct - 17:59

Fines/or prosecution, for "illegal" clearing of land, I agree. Closing off land which is designated for the purpose of prospecting for gold, via the use of hand tools, I do not agree. If only we could all do the right thing by one another, unfortunately we can't, for we are not our brothers keeper. There will always be the odd few, unintelligent, inconsiderate, selfish people, who constantly go out of their way, to make it harder for all of us.
Respect is not just for one another, but applies to all living life, within any environment.

Cheers Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4513
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 5 Oct - 17:09

The Greenies will use that against us Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  jedda Thu 5 Oct - 17:19

unfortunately Jen, it's there for everyone to see as they drive past, and i don't think there are too many people who would level the blame at us, i spent two days up there, and that was the only dump i saw there, and there was very little trash around just this mess

jedda
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 5 Oct - 17:25

Hi Jedda
Yes its happens everywhere, its very unfortunate that people still havent stopped doing that crap yet.
The problem is that once the bush is closed up for all to use, i bet this dumping still goes on Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 9 Oct - 8:25

I was through there a few days after it was done. I't appeared to have been done with a tracked bobcat (the tracks were fresh). If I was a couple of decades younger I would have fixed it up myself with a shovel. I did a lot of shovelling when I was a young fellow. There is also a small area about 1/2 a K' north of there where someone had pushed through the bush with what I think must have been a garden tractor and blade. It is most anoying to see this kind of thing. Difficult to control, although a lot of people walk their dogs in the area so it must have been done at night or somesuch. I hope they catch the mungrels. T02

Back to top Go down