Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Nokta Fors Gold +

Go down

New Nokta Fors Gold + Empty New Nokta Fors Gold +

Post  Narrawa Thu 8 Oct - 21:34

Dear Valued Members:

We are proud to announce that the new FORS GOLD + is available for pre-order now including a FREE 5'' DD coil.

Built on the famous FORS platform, the FORS Gold+ offers advanced gold prospecting capabilities. Operating at 19kHz frequency, the FORS Gold+ features a new advanced All Metal Mode with iSAT (Intelligent Self-Adjusting Threshold) and 2 discrimination modes (Fast & Boost) all designed for harsh ground conditions. The two included waterproof Double-D search coils make the FORS Gold+ the best choice for prospecting in rivers and streams as well.

MSRP: $799

PACKAGE CONTENTS
FGP26 Waterproof Search Coil (26 cm x 14 cm (10’’x 5.5’’) DD
Also includes a FREE FGP13 Waterproof Search Coil 13 cm (5’’) DD
Extra Lower Shaft
Headphones
4 AA Alkaline Batteries

OPTIONAL SEARCH COILS AND ACCESSORIES
FGP26C Waterproof Search Coil (26 cm x 14 cm (10’’x 5.5’’) Concentric
FGP40 Waterproof Search Coil (39.5 cm x 33.7 cm (15.5’’x 13.3’’) DD
Carrying Bag
Weather -Resistant Cover
AC/Car Charger & 4 AA Rechargeable Batteries

Please also find attached the product brochure.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to ask or contact me at dilek@noktadetectors.com
Narrawa
Narrawa
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1885
Registration date : 2008-10-22

http://australiangoldfields.freeforums.org/

Back to top Go down

New Nokta Fors Gold + Empty Re: New Nokta Fors Gold +

Post  Narrawa Mon 9 Nov - 18:14

Had a short stint with the FG+ this weekend gone round Hill End NSW....no probs on the ground balance, very stable and very sensitive. Which could be expected for a 19khz machine.
No gold found, but very limited time with it, and due to the crowds up there....was not giving up my main spots. Laughing

The FG+ now distances itself from both the core, and FG. No, it has no vibrating handle. It does however have the new FST program which i felt was very snappy on sub gram test pieces sitting amongst the ironstone.
The 10x5"coil it comes with certainly makes it a well balanced machine to operate in scrubby environments, much better than the FG and its 11x7" spider coil. Remember it also comes with the little 5"sniper coil for those looking for the real small stuff.
The optional 10x5"concentric was tested in this location some time back, and proved to be a valuable coil, and is why its offered as an optional coil for this model.

The ISAT function works well on this type of ground, and i found 3 to be the best setting due to the ground mineralization....1 is less SAT while 5 is max.
For those of you who dont fully understand what this function does, its to alter the threshold return speed after finding a target....too much SAT will subtract from your target response. A setting of 1 will give maximum pause to your signal, and in some gold bearing ground, a low setting is desirable.
In highly mineralized ground, a faster setting works better due to the ground causing the detector to react with the ironstone and hotrocks. Remember these are very high gained detectors, this setting along with how you use the gain need to be in sync for best performance.

Both the FST program and the BST program i prefer over the all metal mode, however while using all metal mode, you still get very accurate target display information.
Comboed to the 10x5"concentric coil, and used on certain ground types...typically not the real heavily mineralized ground, you'll get even better target display information as concentrics are a little better with depth, and Disc functionality.
Like the other models in the Nokta/Makro line up, you still get that blendy audio that gives the operator a little edge when he/she becomes acquainted with how these models work in trashy ground. The FG+ retains the same blendy audio however now using 19khz....it has a little more resolution which makes it a little better for unmasking.

Using either of the two Disc programs as i prefer, make it a very handy machine looking for relics in our gold fields. Nokta are learning that while all metal mode is very important, the idea of making Disc programs better suited to gold field hunting is where its now at. This machine works well at doing both, even tho its targeted more towards nugget hunting.
Narrawa
Narrawa
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1885
Registration date : 2008-10-22

http://australiangoldfields.freeforums.org/

Back to top Go down