Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Early "heads-up" NAPFA AGM at Hill End on 7 November 2015.

3 posters

Go down

Early "heads-up"  NAPFA AGM at Hill End on 7 November 2015. Empty Early "heads-up" NAPFA AGM at Hill End on 7 November 2015.

Post  NAPFA Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:31 pm

An early heads up that the 2015 NAPFA AGM will be held at Hill End on 7 November -- Saturday at 2 PM.  Location Glendora Camping Ground -- same location as the last AGM.  More details in due course, and members will be sent mail.  The purpose of this post is to tell you nice and early so you can plan your prospecting and the AGM!

cheers

Stephen
President
NAPFA
NAPFA
NAPFA
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2014-02-15

http://www.napfa.net

Back to top Go down

Early "heads-up"  NAPFA AGM at Hill End on 7 November 2015. Empty Re: Early "heads-up" NAPFA AGM at Hill End on 7 November 2015.

Post  Guest Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:45 pm

Thanks for the early notice for the NAPFA AGM, hopefully there will be a good roll up like last time.

cheers dave

Back to top Go down

Early "heads-up"  NAPFA AGM at Hill End on 7 November 2015. Empty Re: Early "heads-up" NAPFA AGM at Hill End on 7 November 2015.

Post  Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:59 am

Hi Stev
Please except myself & my wifes apologies for the AGM. We will be down in Melb at that time to our Grandsons Birthday. But I know of a few Vic boys & gals will be there. I hope it all goes well.
wombat Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  HOBO'S Gold Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:19 pm

I will be there if anyone wants any gold poured over Saturday so look out for me, most of you know me by now, I drive a blue Hilux with Hobo on the number plates cheers
HOBO'S Gold
HOBO'S Gold
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 969
Registration date : 2008-10-22

https://www.youtube.com/user/HOBOsGold?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Early "heads-up"  NAPFA AGM at Hill End on 7 November 2015. Empty Cashing in at Hill End?

Post  NAPFA Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:13 pm

We're working to get the gold buyer there on the Sunday Lunchtime (8 November).

However I need indications of volume to help get him there and ensure he has the funds.

HOBO will be on hand with smelting (thanks mate!).

But we need a 30 oz minimum to get the buyer there.

So if you are willing to commit, PM me please or email President@napfa.net That way the buyer will have an idea of how much $$ to bring and you won't be disappointed!

If we don't get the minimum, it won't be worth the buyer (Reece) to come. Remember he is paying Spot + 2% multiply by the purity. Same as Laanecoorie. NAPFA is not making money out of this, just something to help out members who want to cash a bit in.

cheers

Stephen
President NAPFA
NAPFA
NAPFA
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2014-02-15

http://www.napfa.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Narrawa Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:44 pm

Did we get the required tally for the gold buyer to show.??
Narrawa
Narrawa
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1885
Registration date : 2008-10-22

http://australiangoldfields.freeforums.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:16 pm

A great AGM on the weekend plenty of people turned up and I think everyone had a good time.

Plenty of gold was melted into bars by Hobos Gold Pours (HOBO) Johnny from the forum, thanks mate for that. The gold buyer turned up on Sunday and exchanges were made, and as far as I could tell everyone was very happy.

cheers dave

Back to top Go down