Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sold Out!!

2 posters

Go down

Sold Out!! Empty Sold Out!!

Post  toycru Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:00 pm

Haven't posted for some time. Had some really reliable information re the intended release date of the GPZ (and it has proven to be correct) but a few on the forum at that stage, November last year, seemed to want to shoot down anyone who dared to air rumours so remained pretty quiet.
Anyway, in the local dealer today. First shipment (15 detectors sold out). Second shipment (assume a similar number), not arrived as yet but all pre sold. Third shipment, orders filling fast. Dealer not accepting GPX5000 as a trade in, not sure about other models and makes. I guess you can understand this as they might end up with a glut of second hand machines.
If I can't get a reasonable price for my 5000 then I could not really justify spending the full amount being asked for the GPZ and I suspect a lot of hobby prospectors like me might be thinking the same. Maybe some time down the track when the air has cleared!
Cheers, Wayne.
toycru
toycru
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Sold Out!! Empty Re: Sold Out!!

Post  Guest Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:13 pm

Not all sold out, the Mudgee prospecting shop still has stock of the GPZ700 I heard,

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:11 am

Hi Wayne
We have heard the same, dealers being sold out.. Guess it depends on location..
Must be more prospector down in the GT.. Laughing

Yep they didn't want our old machines as a trade in ...Just cash or gold.
Oh well I think they may have done us a favour by not taking the old machines..
These new ones are Heavy.

I reckon there will be a few more muscle men walking about the bush soon Suspect
My son reckons he certainly doesn't need to go to a gym swinging this new detector. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  boobook Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:08 pm

This is all a great plus for Joe Hockey and his budget.Cool
Massive gross taxable income increase for the dealers and a state by state distributable increase in GST.Laughing
Joe should be nodding his approval at Codan, next thing they will be declaring a dividend Shocked
Win Win for everyone Very Happy
mike silent

boobook
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2011-09-12

Back to top Go down