Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with Zed's battery charger

3 posters

Go down

Problem with Zed's battery charger Empty Problem with Zed's battery charger

Post  Cal Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:48 pm

Have charged the battery, but 'fully charged indicator' on the charger did not light up. I know the battery is fully charged as it was on the charger for approx 4 hours, and a full battery icon appears on the display screen of the detector when turned on. Has anyone else experienced this?

Cheers Cal
Cal
Cal
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Problem with Zed's battery charger Empty Re: Problem with Zed's battery charger

Post  yellowfin Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:56 pm

Cal wrote:Have charged the battery, but 'fully charged indicator' on the charger did not light up. I know the battery is fully charged as it was on the charger for approx 4 hours, and a full battery icon appears on the display screen of the detector when turned on. Has anyone else experienced this?

Cheers Cal

It's normal mate, It's the Zero Voltage Technology kicking in, if you put zero volts in you get Zero volts out.

Sorry Mate couldn't help myself. Sounds like a crook charger or led  Very Happy

yellowfin
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2014-12-28

Back to top Go down

Problem with Zed's battery charger Empty Re: Problem with Zed's battery charger

Post  Inhere Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:36 pm

Cal wrote:Have charged the battery, but 'fully charged indicator' on the charger did not light up. I know the battery is fully charged as it was on the charger for approx 4 hours, and a full battery icon appears on the display screen of the detector when turned on. Has anyone else experienced this?

Cheers Cal
Sounds like a battery problem to me, I've had them flicker but never make the green.
Sometimes they work better the second time, after discharging. If not send it back.
Inhere
Inhere
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 941
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down