Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPZ 7000........WITH NO OUTLAY of $$$$$$$

Go down

GPZ 7000........WITH NO OUTLAY of $$$$$$$ Empty GPZ 7000........WITH NO OUTLAY of $$$$$$$

Post  sandy2010 Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:30 pm

Yes you read correctly........depending on your age you can reverse mortgage your home for up to 30% of it's value and you don't repay a cent in your (or your wife's ) lifetime..................so you have access to approx. $ 150,000.......i.e......get yourself a new 4WD+an off-road caravan+a GPZ 7000 (or two).

Too easy,

Oh what a feeling !!!!

Please don't crap on about the kids getting less money when the house is sold after you have both died.......it's your life....live it now !

sandy2010
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2010-06-25

Back to top Go down

GPZ 7000........WITH NO OUTLAY of $$$$$$$ Empty Re: GPZ 7000........WITH NO OUTLAY of $$$$$$$

Post  Guest Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:41 pm

Sandy is so true, all you people out there do what you want if you can. Do not wait till you retire, it may then be too late. You work hard all your life, and then sometimes cannot reap the rewards. Enough of my soapbox. TG

Back to top Go down

GPZ 7000........WITH NO OUTLAY of $$$$$$$ Empty Re: GPZ 7000........WITH NO OUTLAY of $$$$$$$

Post  Guest Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:39 pm

travelergold wrote:Sandy is so true, all you people out there do what you want if you can. Do not wait till you retire, it may then be too late. You work hard all your life, and then sometimes cannot reap the rewards. Enough of my soapbox. TG
I know exactly what you mean..
You are only on this planet once.   Enjoy it!

It's a real bugger when you have to fight your way through with an illness

Hope all goes well for you TG  Q10  
Warm regards 
Jen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum