Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prospecting partners wanted for Coffs region

2 posters

Go down

Prospecting partners wanted for Coffs region Empty Prospecting partners wanted for Coffs region

Post  goldstruck Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:24 pm

Hi everyone

I am new to prospecting and have just invested in a Garrett AT Gold metal detector and equipped myself with panning dishes and maps of the old gold mines in the coffs region

I am looking for a prospecting partner(s) preferably with a 4WD to spend some days out bush on an expenses shared basis looking for that elusive yellow stuff

Drop me a line if interested or if you have some knowledge of the areas you can pass on

Cheers ... Goldstruck

goldstruck
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-04-22

smoky_stu likes this post

Back to top Go down

Prospecting partners wanted for Coffs region Empty Partner wanted

Post  smoky_stu Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:18 pm

Hi

I love prospecting and am interested in looking around the Coffs region for gold. I have pans, a Minelab 4500 and sluices both powered (not allowed in NSW) and river. I've been prospecting for quite some time now, and can help you out with some experience in that area. I am retired and can not afford much in the way of costs so would be staying in the local caravan park cabins for a few days at the nearest place to where you suspect we would be prospecting.

Let me know if you are interested please. I also own a Hilux 4x4.

smoky_stu

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2021-09-22

Back to top Go down