Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chemically converting silver to gold?

+4
nero_design
chopppacalamari
Beer Beeper
kevlorraine2
8 posters

Go down

chemically converting silver to gold? Empty chemically converting silver to gold?

Post  kevlorraine2 Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:56 am

lodged on this site today.

http://www.drjoechampion.com/v

fella is claiming to change silver to gold in his shed and reporting progress on the internet daily at the moment. if you dont want to read it all, scroll down to the bottom, he is selling the licences for $4000 to $6000 each, but get in quick, first in best dressed??? ... kev chemically converting silver to gold? Fresse

kevlorraine2
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

chemically converting silver to gold? Empty Re: chemically converting silver to gold?

Post  Beer Beeper Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:21 pm

If in a dream world hypothetical situation if it was possible there would be no adverstising but instead it would be done privately in total secrecy. Also there would not be selling of cheap licences, etc. when many times more money than that can be made at home converting silver to gold, etc. Alchemy is an ancient scam and always was. It is called mining people, not gold. A scam that yields money from suckers. Playing on peoples greed trigger and to get rich quick. Gold and silver are completely different 'pure elements', like gold and copper. Steel(iron) can not be converted in to platinum either. There will be an answer for everything from silver tounged smooth talkers(also be very careful about scam mining promoters of small junior mining company stocks-shares that are still happening today), turning words into scam dollars gold(or other metals, even molybdenum), but the bottom line it is not being done anywhere now economically(rearanging atoms within a molecule) and never was, except maybe by God.

A Hole in the Ground with a Liar at the Top: Fraud and Deceit in the Golden Age of American Mining; Dan Plazak (Author)

Coal, silver, gold...there is something about the allure of finding hidden treasure that puts a glint in people's eyes--"a glint that is sometimes binding. An American saying, often attributed to Mark Twain, defines a mine as "a hole in the ground with a liar at the top." Delve into the curious mind of the con-artist with author Dan Plazak as he investigates the history of mining frauds in the United States from the Civil War to World War I. Take, for example, the case of Nathaniel Hawthorne's literary son Julian, who turned his artistic impulses into creativity of a more nefarious sort after concluding that "I want more money than the sort of literature I have produced can provide." At the prompting of a Harvard friend, Hawthorne soon turned from writing novels and journalism to writing letters intended to encourage investment in Canadian mining ventures--"ventures of little or no value except to the letter writer. By gathering such familiar stories as that of Nevada's infamous Comstock Lode with a succession of lesser-known scandals, Plazak provides a well-written volume that's a treat for anyone who believes there really is a sucker born every minute.

"There's a sucker born every minute" is a phrase often credited to P.T. Barnum (1810 – 1891), an American showman. It is generally taken to mean that there are (and always will be) a lot of gullible people in the world.

Beer Beeper
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

chemically converting silver to gold? Empty Re: chemically converting silver to gold?

Post  chopppacalamari Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:14 pm

LOL..
chopppacalamari
chopppacalamari
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post  nero_design Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:39 am

This guy is probably going to get lynched one day.

He claims to turn 100oz of silver into 14k gold and then, just a few lines down, he says the principal involves turning 100oz into 12k gold.
I'm guessing it's a typo. I loved the phrase "Dimensional access via Portal" that was used to describe a component of the mechanism. But there's even a link on one of his pages... and that link it actually titled: "1995 It is easy to understand that main stream scientist do not like me"

He says he's turning silver bullion into jewelery-standard white gold using "reactors" LOL! Then we read on to find out he has been "wrongly" imprisoned for his beliefs etc and that his friends in Saudi Arabia claim it's real. Wow! Last November he apparently made the following claim on his website: "At this time we are able to produce large quantities of both silver and gold from salt at extremely low costs. "

* The guy's name is CHAMPION
* The guy's reactor is a plastic bucket which does something called the "KINGMAN process" - it has a HUGE USA flag on the side.
* The technology (computer) used is called ADAM - it is a clear plastic box sitting next to a $150 computer.
* The "photoplasmic cells" contain something called MARY

Sounds like he's already at work on the psyche of the potential mark (victim).

Thanks again for the entertainment. I was actually going to buy some silver bullion this week. I might have to triple that order now.

Cheers,

M.
nero_design
nero_design
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:10 pm

Marco
There was a book written by a man who carried a cat by the tail.From memory his name was Claude Balls.
Cheers Dig

Back to top Go down

Post  nero_design Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:21 pm

Dig24crt wrote:Marco
There was a book written by a man who carried a cat by the tail.From memory his name was Claude Balls.

Thanks Dig, still grinning at that one.

Cheers!

M.
nero_design
nero_design
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post  HOBO'S Gold Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:17 pm

Yes there is a process to turn silver into Gold chemically converting silver to gold? Icon_eek , Its called Gold plated silver nuggets, some guys do that and sell them on ebay chemically converting silver to gold? Icon_lol . Regards Johnny chemically converting silver to gold? Icon_sunny
HOBO'S Gold
HOBO'S Gold
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 969
Registration date : 2008-10-22

https://www.youtube.com/user/HOBOsGold?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:44 am

some people would sell their grandmother or talk a hind leg offa horse, scammers.

Back to top Go down

Post  MS Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:41 am

Never seems to amaze me how gullible some people are when they think they can make a easy buck, why would someone need to sell anything when they can turn silver into gold, if they could turn silver into gold and that process got out in a very short time gold would be worth nothing.
I received a text message last week on my business mobile which told me I had just won 1 million dollars US from a nokia promotion.
and all I have to do is make contact via sms and email with my details.
I don't even have a nokia !
How stupid and even some people fall for overseas lottery wins when they didn't even buy a ticket.
One lesson in life is you never get something for nothing but you can get nothing for something.
Cheers Mark
MS
MS
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

chemically converting silver to gold? Empty Turning Silver into Gold

Post  jaconiam09 Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:56 pm

As a full time Process Chemist, all i can say is it's possible, but extremely expensive. as the process would probably use atom smashing techniques i.e.bombarding siver atoms with another atom or sub atomic particles.

I can remember many years ago now a premier University in Vic producing isotopic gold from other metals in the periodic table, only the cost per troy ounce to produce was around $55,000-, with the isotopic gold only having a half life of some 5 mins(half of the Gold would decompose to another element in approx 5 mins).

The precoursors to my position now (an Alchemyst) in the 15th century tried to produce Gold from urine which failed for obvious reasons!
I sincerely hope this person (who suggests this concept of Silver to Gold) hasn't found these 15th century mauscripts as i would imagine either he will contract Hep C or become extremely frustrated with his poor yields!

jaconiam09

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  kon61 Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:12 pm

G'day Gents.

Ive never met an Alchemist. Is that the same as meeting a professional "Bullshitamist"???????????

Cheers kon61.
kon61
kon61
Management

Number of posts : 4993
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Back to top Go down

chemically converting silver to gold? Empty its true, you can

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:11 pm

i once read a book where rumplstiltskin could turn straw into gold!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:20 pm

An interesting read is about David Hudson and converting gold to Ormus or Monatomic powder gold. This is the only genuine case of true monatomic gold that I know of. Would I love some? yes I would.
I am not a believer in the 'ormus' obtained from seawater.

Panther

Back to top Go down