Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

newby looking for some budies

2 posters

Go down

newby looking for some budies Empty newby looking for some budies

Post  grantchall Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:53 pm

Hi just got a Garrett gt 2500 i have just been playing around with it but still learning the ins and out
i bought it a 6 months ago after looking up Tasmania's history. I've mainly been playing down the
beach with it but really would love to search for old historical things or lost treasures from the past.
I'm looking for people around Hobart who might want to meet up to look for places of interest to find
the hidden past of Tasmania's history.
I have been watching Diggers on Foxtel which has inspired me to look around for the burried past
cheers
       Grant

grantchall

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

newby looking for some budies Empty Re: newby looking for some budies

Post  Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:45 pm

Welcome aboard Grant, I'm sure you will have a blast. Someone will chime in from around your area. Btw I happen to be 1 year older than you so be sure to show some respect young fella Smile young people these days. Cheers

Back to top Go down

newby looking for some budies Empty Hey Grant---

Post  JBACKS3 Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:01 pm

I just joined this thing myself--- I'm a retired American (I was able to retire a little early) now living the cheap good life in Thailand but I plan on prospecting and making Australia a big part of my life in 2014. Although I'm focused on WA (I've spent 5 years planning my first trip there next April) I'm also interested in Taz--- and would always be happy to hook up with new friends. I have a GPX5000 and a 705 (not particularly useful in WA) and plan on buying a Toyota 4x4 camper next April and will stay there until my visa expires... do you have access to decent land in Tasmania? I've got tons of admittedly stupid questions about both Taz and Australia itself... I'd be interested in hooking up on a hunt at some point and just seeing a new part of the planet... Jack

JBACKS3
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2013-10-31

Back to top Go down

newby looking for some budies Empty Re: newby looking for some budies

Post  Guest Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:10 pm

Welcome to the forum and hope you will enjoy it.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Good luck in your detecting plans.

GoldEN

Back to top Go down