Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi New to game

2 posters

Go down

Hi New to game Empty Hi New to game

Post  Ybronze Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:53 pm

Hi, I have recently purchased a Garrett ACE 250 ( its what I can afford ), only had it a week and have found several 1 and 2 dollar coins and numerous bits of junk. I am very keen to get into detecting but do not have the funds, will this detector find gold. Thanks

Ybronze
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-07-12

Back to top Go down

Hi New to game Empty Re: Hi New to game

Post  Digginerup Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:42 pm

Hi Ybronze, welcome to your new addiction!!!!Very Happy ,the short answer is... gold as you are aware is a metal, you have a metal detector so just as you waved it over that $2 coin and found it you will surely find a piece of gold if you wave over it and it is within the machines capabilities considering the type of environment and ground you are in,mineralistaion, depth, etc, those factors you will determine in the field, good luck out there Wink 

Wayne.cheers 
Digginerup
Digginerup
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

Hi New to game Empty Re: Hi New to game

Post  Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:35 pm

Welcome to the forum ybronze.
Be sure of one thing, the forum is very helpful and rewarding. A lot of helpful people here.

Good luck with the gold hunting

Back to top Go down

Hi New to game Empty Thanks

Post  Ybronze Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:05 am

Hi Wayne, thanks for that, I'm certainly having fun detecting anyway. I need to read more about detecting and just get out there.

Brian

Ybronze
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-07-12

Back to top Go down