Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maximus Resources Gold Nugget Sale Media Release!

3 posters

Go down

Maximus Resources Gold Nugget Sale Media Release! Empty Maximus Resources Gold Nugget Sale Media Release!

Post  Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:05 pm

www.maximusresources.com.au

Check this media release out from Maximus Resources who are selling nuggets from the Sellhiem Alluvial project 200km south of Townsville in Queensland.
Click in the link then go to their page where they are selling nuggets on the internet, then have a look at the page where you applly to buy one of the nuggets; apparently you must now fill in all this paperwork to prove you have bought a gold nugget due to Government Regulations.
Another question to their nuggets are Premium Nuggets? So they are asking a much higher price than other sellers, 15 of the 40 nuggets have sold already.
So are their Premium Nuggets, Good Nuggets, Average Nuggets and Bad Nuggets?
And Maximus Resources nuggets have not been assayed!
geolit

Back to top Go down

Maximus Resources Gold Nugget Sale Media Release! Empty Re: Maximus Resources Gold Nugget Sale Media Release!

Post  mulgadansa Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:25 pm

Geolit
Call me suspicious BUT - have a look at the 3.5cm mark of the ruler on picture SN0018 and those below that.
Looks suspiciously like a bead of gold from a smelting process.
Brett
mulgadansa
mulgadansa
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Maximus Resources Gold Nugget Sale Media Release! Empty Gold Nuggets for sale in QLD!

Post  Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:07 pm

Mulga,

I agree somethings not right here. I had a very highly respected Government Mining bloke send me this media release; he has the heckles up about it to.
geolit.

Back to top Go down

Maximus Resources Gold Nugget Sale Media Release! Empty Re: Maximus Resources Gold Nugget Sale Media Release!

Post  nero_design Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:55 pm

Seems more than a little overpriced to me.

$90.39 per gram....
$80.56 per gram.....
$74 per gram.... all this at a time when gold is selling for around $40+ per gram from sub-ounce nuggets.

Those are outrageously overpriced in my opinion since most of those smaller nuggets are actually rather unremarkable.

On the other hand, their larger nuggets in the multi-ounce range are selling at a fairly generous $61.91 per gram... when they ought to be considered rare and exceptional for their size.

Seems strange to me.
nero_design
nero_design
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightjar Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:04 pm

Well there you go! No further comment required!!!!!

Nightjar
Nightjar
Nightjar
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2689
Registration date : 2008-10-25

https://l.instagram.com/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fusr%2Fka

Back to top Go down