Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other minerals apart from gold

+5
geof_junk
nero_design
Tui65
Jigalong
U308
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Other minerals apart from gold - Page 2 Empty Re: Other minerals apart from gold

Post  Jigalong Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:06 pm

U308,
Now that you have been kicked out, are you able to tell me where I can get some green rocks ? I will completely understand if you can't.
Jig
Jigalong
Jigalong
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Other minerals apart from gold - Page 2 Empty Re: Other minerals apart from gold

Post  sleepr Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:31 pm

Jigalong...lol.... i was thinking the same thing.... Other minerals apart from gold - Page 2 Icon_lol
sleepr
sleepr
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  U308 Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:53 am

Stayyer....I didn't want to make a fuss about it (I could have quite easily) maybe he was having a bad day, no harm done, And he was the real deal had the company shirt and landcruiser.

Mistake on my part as they had just gone to a mining lease in the space of a couple of weeks, I did know it was coming, just came a bit earlier than i thought. It is getting harder and harder to get permission to prospect on el's on account of people not doing the right thing by the lease holder, rang a company last week and it was a flat no - gates left open....rubbish left lying about the place....fences cut.....can't even dig a hole for sanitary ....blah blah blah unfortunately taring every one with the same brush, just the way it is i guess.

Jig
Let me get back to you in regards to the green rocks, the area where these are is many kilometers down the road from where i run into the geo, meet the new member of the family Other minerals apart from gold - Page 2 Icon_smile

Other minerals apart from gold - Page 2 DSC01828

Last edited by U308 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add)
U308
U308
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Beer Beeper Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:56 pm

Were you propecting for those green ore samples on the Australian Antarctic Territory (AAT) in the summer with that aurora australis or southern polar lights photo as your avatar? They are only visible from high southern latitudes in Antarctica, South America, or Australasia. Australis is the Latin word for "of the South."

Get those green ore samples analyzed at a Lab.

You can legally pass through and also camp on other peoples leases, so do not let him push you around and tell him. Lease holders do not own the land and you have a right to be there, as long as you are not actually in the act of detecting.

Lease holders sometimes falsely act as if they have title to the land and own it. Tell him, I can walk and camp where I want legally if I am not in the act of detecting. Take his name, company he is working for, his vehicle rego, and tell him you will contact his superiors. Play hardball back to him. Start up your video camera when you talk to him. Sometimes you can be on the receiving end of school yard bullying, intimidation, and street rules unfair trench warfare by a totally unreasonable person on the other end directing it at you. Be informed and know your rights and stand up for them. Unless of course you are scared of being physically hurt. Then back off, regroup with research information for another day, knowledge is power, and go into his companies office in town and have a talk to get it straighten out that you want to camp and walk around on their leases legally.

Also you should have maps to know who owns the leases you are on, just in case, for both general and arguing information.

Then again there is an advanced point to where a lease becomes to a mine state and you cannot trespass on it. Know your rights and at what stage it is at.

Beer Beeper
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  mulgadansa Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:27 am

Gday U308
Ferrowest?
cheers
Brett
mulgadansa
mulgadansa
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post  U308 Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:22 pm

*****Know your rights and at what stage it is at.*****
Some thing we all should be aware of!!! Cheers for the post Beer Beeper, some food for thought.

Ferrowest; no gurnesy for you mulgadansa, at the 50 meter line tho Other minerals apart from gold - Page 2 Icon_lol

Some new ground to look at looks the goods once again but once again no prize, the SD2200D has got to be working...picking up 22 cases 1 inch down no probs even picked up a staple at about an inch.

Had a word to the detector today about oxy acetylene Other minerals apart from gold - Page 2 Icon_lol

Other minerals apart from gold - Page 2 Prospecting002-1

Other minerals apart from gold - Page 2 Prospecting005-1
U308
U308
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2