Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new to detecting

Go down

new to detecting  Empty new to detecting

Post  josh1827 Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:46 pm

Very Happy Hi there every one my name is josh i live in adelaide i've been interested in detecting since September 2012 i've got a xterra 705 which i thought was the best one to start with. I've been out to Mt Crawford a few times once a training day with miners den and the other by myself because i'm still learning the settings and signals, I'm interested in finding some one to come out to Mt Crawford or else where with me to do some detecting.Thanks Josh

josh1827
josh1827
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-04-05

Back to top Go down

new to detecting  Empty Re: new to detecting

Post  Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:56 pm

Hi josh and welcome to the forum. What type of detecting are you interested in Gold or Relic and Coin hunting. Not knowing much about the Xterra 705 I don't know it's caperabilities, but I know someone will help you there.

wombat Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  josh1827 Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:10 pm

I'm very interested in all 3 i can't wait to pull out my first pre decimal coin and my first nugget i've got a double d 18.75khz xterrra coil wwhich is for gold and a 15inch 7.5khz coiltek for beach/relics and 7.5 minelab coil which i've been using a lot in parks/playgrounds which i've being trying to perfect the art of pulling a coin from the grass with a screwdriver not very easy.
josh1827
josh1827
New Poster
New Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  josh1827 Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:11 pm

by the way thanks wombat for your interest josh
josh1827
josh1827
New Poster
New Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:20 pm

Hi John,
Welcome to the forum.
There are a few members from SA and some which are serious coin/treasure hunters.
I am sure they will help you with any question you have.

Enjoy the forum.
GoldEN

Back to top Go down