Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frearson's handbook to the goldfields of West Australia

3 posters

Go down

Frearson's handbook to the goldfields of West Australia  Empty Frearson's handbook to the goldfields of West Australia

Post  Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:01 pm

Frearson's handbook to the goldfields of West Australia : geological and general, with a quantity of useful information, obtained from official documents and private sources, together with a map, in five colours, showing railways, roads, boundaries of land division and goldfields, stock routes, telegraph lines, agricultural areas, steamer mail, and goldfield routes, rainfall, lighthouses, &c., &c., &c.,
http://handle.slv.vic.gov.au/10381/107923

Back to top Go down

Frearson's handbook to the goldfields of West Australia  Empty Ebooks

Post  Goldiewa Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:02 pm

Hi Whiskers,

Have tried to download a couple of these books. I get a page with digitised viewer on it and the first page, but nothing else. What am I doing wrong?..
scratch scratch
Regards
Goldie
Goldiewa
Goldiewa
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2013-07-27

Back to top Go down

Frearson's handbook to the goldfields of West Australia  Empty Re: Frearson's handbook to the goldfields of West Australia

Post  pablop Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:45 pm

Goldiewa wrote:Hi Whiskers,

Have tried to download a couple of these books.  I get a page with digitised viewer on it and the first page, but nothing else.  What am I doing wrong?..
scratch  scratch
Regards
Goldie

Not sure, but as a trial I just did a download without issue.  It is a large pdf file (26mb), is that likely to have caused an issue for you?
pablop
pablop
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2015-01-17

Back to top Go down

Frearson's handbook to the goldfields of West Australia  Empty Re: Frearson's handbook to the goldfields of West Australia

Post  pablop Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:24 pm

pablop wrote:
Goldiewa wrote:Hi Whiskers,

Have tried to download a couple of these books.  I get a page with digitised viewer on it and the first page, but nothing else.  What am I doing wrong?..
scratch  scratch
Regards
Goldie

Not sure, but as a trial I just did a download without issue.  It is a large pdf file (26mb), is that likely to have caused an issue for you?

Just tried a few more and some don't appear to be able to be downloaded.  Maybe have to register with supplier or something.
pablop
pablop
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2015-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Winterwood Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:01 pm

Download is fine for me on Android phone
Winterwood
Winterwood
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2015-01-24

Back to top Go down