Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everyone

3 posters

Go down

Hello everyone Empty Hello everyone

Post  Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:04 pm

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and that I look forward to participating in the forum. I am new to the world of prospecting. I had wanted to get into it many years ago but didn't. I am looking forward to the learning curve. My only experience so far was as a kid going out with a friends uncle to dredge a river for an afternoon. Swinging a detector around seems to me to be a bit like fishing where you get to enjoy the great outdoors and could maybe get the hit of a life time. I imagine prospecting would get the adrenaline going at times. Cheers.

Edit* sorry I posted in the wrong section. Very Happy bloody newbies

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone Empty Re: Hello everyone

Post  Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:26 pm

G'day Waveform and welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy this site there is plenty of information on here and knowledgable people as well. Have fun reading and asking questions. Very Happy have sent you a PM.

Cheers.

Mike. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Diggerdave Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:47 pm

Welcome waveform,

I'm very new here as well but have already received some great advice and decided on a few spots to start.

The people here are very knowledgeable and there is a wealth of info accessible through the search tool.

Good luck and have fun.

Last edited by Diggerdave on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

Diggerdave
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2013-02-19

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone Empty Hi Newbie

Post  Swegen Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:38 pm

Yo Waveform,
Hows it swingin, "welcome"
I'm new in this joint too, Yea them seem like a good bunch, but then I been swingin for a few years and one thing I learned quick, was The bloke you know in town is not always the same bloke in the bush. Hey your right! It's a lot like fishing, One bloke on one side of the boat gets most of the fish and your side gets f'all, hey you swap sides and bang he's catchin fish from your side,it's just Murphy's Law. But once you find that first piece, that's it,hook line, & sinker, your hooked.
Swegen

Swegen
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2012-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  CostasDee Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:39 am

Welcome Waveform to the forum. I'm sure you will find plenty of good topics and info here to kickstart you in your new found hobby. Q31
CostasDee
CostasDee
Management

Number of posts : 3971
Registration date : 2010-11-23

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum