Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Brings To An End Map Information Victoria.

3 posters

Go down

This Brings To An End Map Information Victoria. Empty This Brings To An End Map Information Victoria.

Post  Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:20 pm

Hi all well this brings to an end of the map information I have on Victoria for you to view, over all there has been 139 links posted over 4 pages. Pleas look back through the pages if you are requiring information on an area within Victoria. I particularly like the Maryborough region there is a vast area to prospect. If any member comes across information can you please post the link back to it’s source no matter how trivial it may seem every little bit helps. I do hope this information can be of help to you in your research.

Please enjoy
James 101

Back to top Go down

This Brings To An End Map Information Victoria. Empty Re: This Brings To An End Map Information Victoria.

Post  Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:38 pm

Thanks for your efforts ! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Phil

Back to top Go down

This Brings To An End Map Information Victoria. Empty Re: This Brings To An End Map Information Victoria.

Post  Golddiggergirls Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:04 pm

Thank you for taking the time to share this information with us.

Really well done Whiskers....! Very Happy

Golddiggergirls
Golddiggergirls
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2011-09-10

http://www.wedigitdoyou.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:24 pm

Top of the class whiskers!!! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Detectist Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:05 pm

Thanks for the effort you've gone to Whiskers.

Very generous of you.
Detectist
Detectist
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post  TTT Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:21 pm

great stuff whiskars i m sure those who take time to study them will be helped in their endevours to find gold thank yuo for posting them all the best Terry

TTT
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2012-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:33 pm

Thanks Guys, .. I have posted a lot of information from days gone past now for a bit of present day info. If you want to find a mining location use Bonzle's.com just type in the town or mine name [ Maryborough] as an example 
and it should come up with a list to chose from. The site covers all of Australia . Just click on the one you want. I saved the best to last but the trick is to know what to look for hence the old info.. It is a very good starting place. Thank you all for your support now to move on to the other states. cheers

As an example of what to expect.

Ulooloo Goldfield, SA
Link
http://www.bonzle.com/c/a?a=p&p=260552&d=inc&cmd=sp&c=1&x=138.97833&y=-33.35646&w=40000&mpsec=0

Bonzle's.com

http://www.bonzle.com/c/a

Last edited by Whiskers on Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Get the link working)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:21 pm

G'day Whiskers, love your work.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:47 pm

thanks mate. cheers

Back to top Go down