Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The golden colony Victoria

Go down

The golden colony Victoria Empty The golden colony Victoria

Post  Guest Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:18 pm

The golden colony, or, Victoria in 1854: With remarks on the geology of the ... By George Henry Wathen

PDF Down load

http://books.google.com.au/books?id=Fc4NAAAAQAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=The+gold+fields+pdf&hl=en&sa=X&ei=yhYCUbWxBNDwmAXP54GgAw&ved=0CEwQ6AEwBjiMAQ#v=onepage&q&f=false

Back to top Go down

The golden colony Victoria Empty Re: The golden colony Victoria

Post  someday Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:19 pm

James thats one heck of a good read cheers

There's a scary part on the distribution of alluvial gold affraid Cool

I've often seen areas where water worn stones>rocks>boulders are so widely distributed, there's no way even a multitude of hundred year old flood could play any part for this wide spread transportation!

Then I considered what this blokes putting forward!
A wild ocean, as in ocean! inundating the land from every which way, humongous eddies forming from colliding directions of water affraid affraid affraid affraid

cheers Nevu knew that Sad cheers

P.s. Good post cheers

someday
someday
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1582
Registration date : 2012-11-06

Back to top Go down

The golden colony Victoria Empty Re: The golden colony Victoria

Post  Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:37 pm

someday wrote:James thats one heck of a good read cheers

There's a scary part on the distribution of alluvial gold affraid Cool

I've often seen areas where water worn stones>rocks>boulders are so widely distributed, there's no way even a multitude of hundred year old flood could play any part for this wide spread transportation!

Then I considered what this blokes putting forward!
A wild ocean, as in ocean! inundating the land from every which way, humongous eddies forming from colliding directions of water affraid affraid affraid affraid

cheers Nevu knew that Sad cheers

P.s. Good post cheers

Very Happy Yes indeed there is a lot of good info in the old reports. Glade you like it mate. cheers James

Back to top Go down