Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from the Cariboo

3 posters

Go down

Hello from the Cariboo Empty Hello from the Cariboo

Post  CaribooAu Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:23 pm

Well good day all,

I'm a prospector over here in British Columbia,Canada in the gold fields of the Cariboo.....thought I'd say Howdy to yeah all
and hope you guys and gals have a great prospecting season over there as it's snowing here now and most have packed it
in for the season but I'm not giving in this winter.....I have to snowshoe a 5 plus mile hike in but ready for a winter mine and
going for the cold gold.......LOL......Well have a good day and Take care over there.

D'arcy Cooper.

CaribooAu
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2012-10-28

Back to top Go down

Hello from the Cariboo Empty Re: Hello from the Cariboo

Post  Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:36 pm

Hi D'arcy
welcome mate
Luv ya work and inititive--
the weather in my part of Western Australia is about 100.F down to about 75F at night--the days tend to get a bit warm so we usually go out at night for a detect--or 4.30am starts --Its all detecting up here in my part of the world.

good to see u join up.

regards
Oneday69

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:46 pm

Welcome D'arcy I'v just been watching some of your videos, mate its a bit different over there to here. Very Happy

cheers dave

Back to top Go down

Post  CaribooAu Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:05 am

Love watching video's from your part of the world.......big gold and a big country as well.......just so different then here for sure.
Would and always think of visiting that part of the world if I could just get over the whole flying thing.....funny "A"...can play with
big bears in the thick forest but chicken to fly....LOL

Take care over there.

CaribooAu
New Poster
New Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Alchemy Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:12 am

G'Day Caribou , used to live in Fernie bc and tofino on Van island i chased the snow for 12 years love B.C ... is there gold around those mountains like elkwood, sparwood ,frank slide , the kootenays???? any how i might have a canadian prospecting buddy EH???? Cheers Rob
Alchemy
Alchemy
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2012-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post  getascripter Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:07 pm

G'day CaribooAu, and welcome! I'm Kate from the state of South Australia. Yep! There's quite a few lady detectorists ... although I'm not sure if I could describe myself as a 'lady'!?!?! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

getascripter
getascripter
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2012-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post  CaribooAu Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:05 pm

LOL......Hello Kate.....sounds great to me.....one needs to be a bit of a rough-neck to be a prospector... Very Happy

Hey Rob.......yeah there is gold and platinum around those area's.......it's kind-a all over B.C.
I'm sure you'll find your way around them hills and maybe the next big strike.. Shocked

Take care.

CaribooAu
New Poster
New Poster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum