Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Informations on NFA 14" Mono Round

Go down

Informations on NFA 14" Mono Round Empty Informations on NFA 14" Mono Round

Post  goldquest Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:35 am

Good morning everyone, I would like to know if any members of this forum using a Nugget Finder Advantage 14 " mono round, and what are the pros and cons, if any, of this particular coil, depth, sensitivity, etc.., Considering that I I would like to use it in Victoria and particularly in the Golden Triangle.
Any type of comment will be appreciated.
Thank you
Goldquest
goldquest
goldquest
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Informations on NFA 14" Mono Round Empty Re: Informations on NFA 14" Mono Round

Post  Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:30 pm

Hi Goldquest,

My main coil is the NFA 14" round mono. I have two, both the spoked aswell as the solid.

Sensitivity on the small bread and butter nuggets is astounding aswell as the the bigger bits at depth. I regularly dig holes down to 16" or greater. It's a good allrounder and light enough to swing all day everyday. When not using the 14" my other coils is the NFA 18" round mono.

The 14" solid may be a good choice in Vic as a solid doesn't have the tendancy to get hung up on sticks and brush as does a spoked, an aspect that find apealing here in WA aswell.

Now for the cons.

Unfortunatly I can't think of any sorry.

Cheers,

Steve

Back to top Go down

Informations on NFA 14" Mono Round Empty Re: Informations on NFA 14" Mono Round

Post  goldquest Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:15 pm

madtuna wrote:Hi Goldquest,

My main coil is the NFA 14" round mono. I have two, both the spoked aswell as the solid.

Sensitivity on the small bread and butter nuggets is astounding aswell as the the bigger bits at depth. I regularly dig holes down to 16" or greater. It's a good allrounder and light enough to swing all day everyday. When not using the 14" my other coils is the NFA 18" round mono.

The 14" solid may be a good choice in Vic as a solid doesn't have the tendancy to get hung up on sticks and brush as does a spoked, an aspect that find apealing here in WA aswell.

Now for the cons.

Unfortunatly I can't think of any sorry.

Cheers,

Steve

Thank you Steve, I am glad that I bought one, I can't wait to try it.
Cheers
Giancarlo
goldquest
goldquest
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down