Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rustydog & Dingo hit rushworth , day 1 of 2

2 posters

Go down

Rustydog & Dingo hit rushworth , day 1 of 2 Empty Rustydog & Dingo hit rushworth , day 1 of 2

Post  Rustydog Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:08 pm

After meeting Dingo we had a look at a spot to sluice and pan , didnt like the look of it so we went to another spot thats when the fun started (not).
First of all the pump wouldnt pump properly grrr then bugger me the ranger turns ups.
show of miners rights even though we didnt have to , started complaining about some diggings around and as i told him it wasnt me.
now he turns his attention to a fire that Dingo's mrs had lit about 30 minutes earlier under the trees , wow this will is going to go down well , he proceeds to call all 3 of us over , my response was i dont need to cause i know the rules and then says why didnt i tell her not to light it there (cause i am busy ) was my response.
He left me alone after that and proceeded to lecture Dingo and his mrs about the fire as i had a giggle to myself.
After he left we got everything up and running and started digging taking in mind we will have to back fill when done wich dampened my enthusiasm a bit but still managed a little gold.
Dingo got a few bits after playing around with a couple of sluices and after i had to teach his mrs how to pan (Dingo should have done that ) she found he first bit of gold cheers .
Good day out and good company and more to come tomorrow.

Rustydog & Dingo hit rushworth , day 1 of 2 Img021

Rustydog & Dingo hit rushworth , day 1 of 2 Img022
Rustydog
Rustydog
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2011-07-11

Back to top Go down

Rustydog & Dingo hit rushworth , day 1 of 2 Empty Re: Rustydog & Dingo hit rushworth , day 1 of 2

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:34 pm

Good start.Any day with gold is great.
Hopefully tomorrow will be even better day.
Good luck and G1 Mrs T for her first bit cheers

Back to top Go down

Rustydog & Dingo hit rushworth , day 1 of 2 Empty Re: Rustydog & Dingo hit rushworth , day 1 of 2

Post  youngdigger Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:24 pm

good to see some nice gold won from the sluce, all my gear is still in the ute from my last outing and seeing the pics you have been posting has given me the bug again. off i go in the morning, rain hail or shine

hope you do well tomorrow on the rangers day off

youngdigger
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Rustydog Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:32 pm

not sure if they have a day off here but they wont find us this time lol
good luck young digger in your search for the yellow stuff
Rustydog
Rustydog
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:44 pm

Had a great Weekend in the company of Rusty and Ms DINGO.

Ms DINGO panned her first bit of YELLOW & then went on to find a few more after her nerves settled a the threat of being fined $1200.00 ( The fire was a few twigs she lit on wet ground to warm her pinkies )

Rustydog & Dingo hit rushworth , day 1 of 2 Rushworth1

DINGO

Back to top Go down

Post  Rustydog Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:14 pm

there is that dirty rotten ranger.
Tim Buttle is his name and if you run into watch out cause he is a greenie and has no idea on miners rights rules.
Rustydog
Rustydog
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down