Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gold in and around brookfield, Mt Cootha, Mt Crosbey?

+13
rc62burke
Queenslander
lee85
gcause
Harb
RussR
Detrackozi
artrix
brookygold
Axeman
leighton14
madmaverick
EzAzz
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Gold in and around brookfield, Mt Cootha, Mt Crosbey? - Page 3 Empty Re: Gold in and around brookfield, Mt Cootha, Mt Crosbey?

Post  gcause Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:58 am

As a complete newbie to prospecting I for one really do appreciate all the good work Detrackozi has put into providing information for the benefit of all. I have been using his historical gold mine data to go and investigate and photograph old mine sites and I can say that his data is very accurate and more comprehensive than the official data that is publicly available.

Keep up the good work Detrackozi. Very Happy
gcause
gcause
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2011-09-15

Back to top Go down

Gold in and around brookfield, Mt Cootha, Mt Crosbey? - Page 3 Empty Re: Gold in and around brookfield, Mt Cootha, Mt Crosbey?

Post  artrix Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:41 pm

here here i agree he is the king of maps here

artrix
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  krunchi Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:22 pm

Hi Guys,

I have been exploring lots of south east qlds since my 4 week detecting trip in VIC and NSW.
Has any one actually detected a nugget in teh brookfeild/cootha area?
Or has any one heard of a rumour that is has happened?

Tempting to swing a detector around, i have been mtbing in the area and found quartz vains in the road cut outs.

Cheers

krunchi
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2012-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  BrisJoe Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:36 am

Bump

Anybody willing to show another local around?
I've got a week and a bit left of my holidays and 4 weeks before I move from Brissy up to CQ, so am really wanting to get some searching done before I leave.
No detector at this point though (but eagerly seeking an afordable gold detector)

PM me if interested in meeting up

BrisJoe
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2013-01-08

http://cqprospecting.boards.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Detrackozi Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:19 pm

Gee

Only just caught up on this post and was unaware that I was attacked but what can I say , thank you all for your support and trust on what I post and I would have to be hard done by to stop posting what I think that just might help someone that my need it.

I am sure all see that's what a forum is about and that's why we are all on here  Very Happy 

Thanks Again

Cheers
David
Detrackozi
Detrackozi
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post  trashmagnet Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:35 pm

Detrackozi wrote:Gee

Only just caught up on this post and was unaware that I was attacked but what can I say , thank you all for your support and trust on what I post and I would have to be hard done by to stop posting what I think that just might help someone that my need it.

I am sure all see that's what a  forum is about and that's why we are all on here  Very Happy 

Thanks Again

Cheers
David  

david
I have seen you help people time and time again over the years and I think it's fantastic what you post.
you helped me a couple of years ago and I'm still gratefull

I enjoy your post's as I'm sure many others do aswell
thank you cheers 
regards tm

trashmagnet
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2013-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Micko560 Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:05 pm

Hi all, see this post is a couple years old but was hoping someone could show me round Brookfield sometime, me and partner are very new to fossicking and would be greatly appreciated thanks all good luck

Micko560

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2016-06-28

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3