Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ABNORMAL WEATHER PATTERNS.........

+8
goldenghost
Grandfather Johnson
byronbinalong
skysite
GoldstalkerGPX
HOBO'S Gold
TheGoldenChild
kon61
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ABNORMAL WEATHER PATTERNS.........  - Page 2 Empty Re: ABNORMAL WEATHER PATTERNS.........

Post  kon61 Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:54 pm

Panther that's exactly what iv been hoping not to see in the near future.We all know that whats happened in the past will most likely happen again sometime in the near future,but I'm hoping the devastation is to a much lesser extent than what we're seeing now.Whilst I'm comfortable in my own little part of Melbourne,I certainly do not find it comforting in saying,"Well that's the way its happened in the past,lump it and move on"whilst seeing other families around Aus losing their entire existence.Its just heart breaking.

Cheers kon61.

Last edited by kon61 on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
kon61
kon61
Management

Number of posts : 4993
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Back to top Go down

ABNORMAL WEATHER PATTERNS.........  - Page 2 Empty Re: ABNORMAL WEATHER PATTERNS.........

Post  GoldstalkerGPX Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:11 pm

Last edited by GoldstalkerGPX on Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pointless)
GoldstalkerGPX
GoldstalkerGPX
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:50 pm

BINGO!!! bang on the money. The earth still has a few thousand years to go before it is at max tilt towards the sun,(astronomers know exactly where it is at in the current cycle) so our weather patterns are going to get more extreme. Also our entire solar system is tilting up through the galactic plane and is at this time entering an area of galactic dust.

Everything is connected to everything else in this universe (by magnetic and gravitational forces).
If the earth shifted out of orbit every other planet would shift to a different orbit. Our solar system is bound to the movement of our galaxy,. Our galaxy effects other galaxies and everything we can see in the night sky is moving as one towards a curious unknown unseen object called The Great Attractor.
As humans, we think we are a big deal on this earth, but in fact, we are to the universe as a Quark (sub atomic particle)is to the earth. A quark is so small that it can pass right through the earth without ever striking another atom. pale Cool And so it is, that the earth could travel forever through the universe and never strike/hit or touch in any way another object larger than itself outside of our solar system.

Acorse ver iz va chancs vat we wiw get clobbered by a bluddy gr8 astabluddyroid in 2012 hey!! affraid

Last edited by Adrian SS on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:12 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  gone2ground Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:01 am

please, Pardon my French but... Thank God that I've found a group of like-minded people.
gone2ground
gone2ground
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:50 am

My sincere condolences to you Panther. I'm sure you must have lost good friends.
I drove through Grantham for 18 months in the late '80's on my way to Toowoomba
before the Gatton bypass road went in.
I remember thinking "gee, I wouldn't mind living around here". I now thank God I don't.

All the best

Robert

Back to top Go down

ABNORMAL WEATHER PATTERNS.........  - Page 2 Empty Prime Minister Julia Gillard has still adoptered Kevin Rudd legacy

Post  24kt Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:29 am

kon61 wrote:

G'day Ladies & Gents.

We all know what Australia is going through at the moment in terms of abnormal weather patterns.What concerns me,is that,could this be the beginning of more devastating,or sinister signs to come.Who knows whats in stall for us,or the rest of the world,in the next few weeks,months,or years.Id like to believe that it will be all good news,but why does my gut instinct keep telling me else wise?....

Cheers kon61.

emissions". No doubt we as human beans are slowly destroying the world we live. While NASA explorers the possibilities of living on Mars, work this one out spending zillions and zillions of dollars while the space shuttle exhausts all the fumes on take off. Will NASA have a carbon tax on emissions levy. One set of rules for one people and a different set of rules for others LOL. Just remember the weather patens that you and I are experiencing have been happening for many years before the twinkle in your fathers eyes occurred.

If one does a comparison of the beginning of data recordings on weather pattners one find its very repetitive in its cycle in weather patterns. To what extent has the earths atmosphere warmed up? which has been a human contribution ? I don't know but I'm sure Prime Minister Julia Gillard scientists have made some sort of calculation based on some modelling software.

My 1 ounces worth of dribble LOL.

Cheers

Last edited by 24kt on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:33 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos galore ;):P)
24kt
24kt
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2010-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  GoldstalkerGPX Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:21 pm

Last edited by GoldstalkerGPX on Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pointless)
GoldstalkerGPX
GoldstalkerGPX
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

ABNORMAL WEATHER PATTERNS.........  - Page 2 Empty WHY ?? pm answer will be sufficient for a explanation why was it altered?

Post  24kt Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:26 pm

24kt wrote:
kon61 wrote:

G'day Ladies & Gents.

We all know what Australia is going through at the moment in terms of abnormal weather patterns.What concerns me,is that,could this be the beginning of more devastating,or sinister signs to come.Who knows whats in stall for us,or the rest of the world,in the next few weeks,months,or years.Id like to believe that it will be all good news,but why does my gut instinct keep telling me else wise?....

Cheers kon61.

emissions". No doubt we as human beans are slowly destroying the world we live. While NASA explorers the possibilities of living on Mars, work this one out spending zillions and zillions of dollars while the space shuttle exhausts all the fumes on take off. Will NASA have a carbon tax on emissions levy. One set of rules for one people and a different set of rules for others LOL. Just remember the weather patens that you and I are experiencing have been happening for many years before the twinkle in your fathers eyes occurred.

If one does a comparison of the beginning of data recordings on weather pattners one find its very repetitive in its cycle in weather patterns. To what extent has the earths atmosphere warmed up? which has been a human contribution ? I don't know but I'm sure Prime Minister Julia Gillard scientists have made some sort of calculation based on some modelling software.

My 1 ounces worth of dribble LOL.

Cheers

LOL thats nor what i wrote LOL PMSFL must be a few Australian labour party supports as admins PMSFL ???
who support their carbon tax party policies.

Question for who ever changed my total wording !!!!????? WHY ?? pm answer will be sufficient for a explanation why was it altered?

cheers
24kt
24kt
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2010-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:13 pm

Hey Panther

What is suppose to happen on the 22 March another Cyclone or earthquake. There was a retired scientist that lived at Port Macquarie i think it was that has a web site on when roughly the period of earth quakes will happen in ceratin parts of the world. He said it is all related to the moon sun and planets and gravitation etc.

He expects another earthquake in Christchurch in about 17 March give or take a week or two.

If we are following the same weather patterns as 1974 to 1976 we are in for a lot more rain in the next two years.

So what is suppose to happen on the 22 march 2011. Going by the time lines??????????

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:02 pm

Hey Explorer, thought you would never ask... lol
Check this webpage. The wave graphs are about 3/4 the way down but the whole article is worth a read. 2 different graphs by 2 different blokes, but, both reaching the same dates/conclusions.
It will be an interesting exercise to see if something does occur.
http://www.viewzone2.com/timewavex.html

Yes, there is apparently what they call a 'supermoon' on the 17th which just means that the moon is at it's closest for something like 18 years and with alignments etc and the earths crust being stretched to the limits at present by the approach of Comet Elenin/ Nibiru/Tyche or whatever you want to call it, there could be intense pressure placed on many places on earth. Not looking good for some areas according to my research.

Panther

Back to top Go down

Post  GoldstalkerGPX Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:19 pm

Panther wrote:which just means that the moon is at it's closest for something like 18 years

Huhh??? The moon is forever slowly getting further away from us each year!
GoldstalkerGPX
GoldstalkerGPX
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  mariner3800 Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:45 pm

Hi Kon, Not worth worrying about as we won't be able to afford to leave home soon if all our governments have their way, ooops sorry if the country's number one PM of the new century Bob Brown oops sorry again Julia Gall-ah-ah-ah-ahd ( I hate those noisy birds early morning wake up call).

Up And Coming Events Worth Worrying About,

We won't be able to-----

* Put petrol in the car as it will be over $2 per Ltr by the end of the year ( Some Do Say )?
* Travel to the gold fields as the trains will not be running ( Mi-Key will implode ) & a bus ticket will cost as nearly as much as a air fare to Brisbane?
* Purchase our prospecting supplies
* Drink water
* Heat & Cool our homes
* Have a camp fire when in the bush
* Eat Meat
* No cash left after after paying for all the above

Why you may ask
Co2 Co2 Co2 Co2 Co2 Co2 Co2 Co2

Find out the real story behind the Ozone Holes, oops sorry Emissions Tax, oops sorry Global Warming ooops sorry again Carbon Tax The real explanation is Co2 Tax combined with a the leader of the country, Bob Brown who WILL lock us out of every bit of Crown, State & Federal Land so that the hairy arm pit, Caftan wearing inner city folk have some where to grow their dope.

But There Is Hope ( So I Have Been Told )

Tips to avoid this tax HOLD YOUR BREATH ( so you don't emit Co2 ) and count to 1000

Feel good now I'm vented ( Cannot vent to loud as it emits to much Co2 )

Peter

affraid affraid affraid affraid Wink Wink
mariner3800
mariner3800
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1177
Registration date : 2010-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:51 pm

I have an excellent PDF on the CO2 scam if anyone would like it PM me with your email
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post  blackwhisky Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:56 pm

Ha ha nice one Mariner3800 lol!

blackwhisky
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2011-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post  kon61 Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:43 pm

G'day Pete.

Im surprised at how the government has neglected to put on a mosquito tax on every mosquito that draws first blood.They'd be making millions practically over night.

Cheers kon61.
kon61
kon61
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  TheGoldenChild Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:55 pm

well vented mariner3800, the only thing I can add to your list to avoid tax is don't breakwind.
Kon61 you should be in politics, you just thought of another money making scheme for the government...now what to call your new tax....I know, The Julia Gillard Tax since she's the biggest blood sucker of them all.
TheGoldenChild
TheGoldenChild
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2010-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post  mariner3800 Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:00 pm

Hey Kon..... Just reminded me of a great joke

What's the difference between a mozzie and the Australian Federal Parliament???

??????????????
mariner3800
mariner3800
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  kon61 Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:02 pm

Do tell Pete.

kon61.
kon61
kon61
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  mariner3800 Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:10 pm

You thought I was going to say a mozzie only has one Pr1cK and parliament has many

But keeping with the topic, a mozzie will sting you once or twice and then bugger off, but Parliament will sting you your whole life.

Have a great night

Pete
mariner3800
mariner3800
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  kon61 Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Now that's a good one Pete.

Cheers kon61.
kon61
kon61
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:45 pm

Yes, there is no need to stress about the "abnormal weather patterns" that we are currently experiencing. There is nothing you or I can do.
It is just history repeating itself.
The earth naturally cools and warms over many centuries. Just look at Europe for an example. (Cant do this for oz cos the locals never kept written records). Back when the Romans invaded the UK in around 43AD, they grew grapes there, then it became to cold a few centuries later to do so. Again during the Tudor times, around the 1480's, grapes were grown again in abundance. Try growing grapes there now. you would not have much success.
It is just a natural process. Ice core samples drilled from Antartica has proven this.
The carbon tax.. Shocked What a con, just another excuse for another tax. What next will they think of???????? Hey, what about a sunshine tax for all those people who are using solar panels, you can't use the sun if you dont pay for it Laughing
Of course the climate will settle back to it's former self (as we have known it), but doubt whether any of us will be alive to see that, not unless someone creates the elixir of life. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:03 pm

TheGoldenChild wrote:December 21 2012 the end of the world!!!!!
For those that have not found there first nugget yet, time is running out.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
How many times has it been now that the end of the world has been predicted. Think I can recall at least 5, and I am not an old bugger. Very Happy Mind you, that asteroid back around 20 yearsa ago came a little to close for comfort.
2012 = the end of the Mayan calender, which is just one of the 3 main calenders that they used.
the Long Count calendar identifies a day by counting the number of days passed since August 11, 3114 BC (Gregorian). this equals 21st December 2012.
Then what happens.............Yep, it starts all over again. Surprise surprise

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2