Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Dosen't The Ukraine Shoot Back??

+3
Kon61gold
geof_junk
adrian ss
7 posters

Go down

Why Dosen't The Ukraine Shoot Back?? Empty Why Dosen't The Ukraine Shoot Back??

Post  adrian ss Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:31 am

The Ukraine is being supplied with some fairly good weapons and long range missiles....Why are they not attacking Moscow?
Spewtin does not care who he kills, so fight fire with fire.
Chunder Bowl will not launch his nukes because he knows it would be the end of Russia.

Last edited by adrian ss on Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4329
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Why Dosen't The Ukraine Shoot Back?? Empty Re: Why Dosen't The Ukraine Shoot Back??

Post  geof_junk Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:55 pm

Part of the deal for supplying them with these weapons is that they are for the defence in Ukraine and not to be used on Russian soil.
geof_junk
geof_junk
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2008-11-11

stoneshirt likes this post

Back to top Go down

Why Dosen't The Ukraine Shoot Back?? Empty Re: Why Dosen't The Ukraine Shoot Back??

Post  adrian ss Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:21 pm

Well that makes the weapons as useless as tits on a bull. What kind of war is going on over there? scratch Suspect
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:53 pm

A hectic one with great confusion & anxiety, but high inspiration's Adrian.
They're not hitting back as much as they have done a couple of weeks back, because of the never ending delays in what were promised to them as weaponry. I give them another week or so before they fully rearm themselves with new supplies, then watch them go.

Kon  T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4500
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  hawkear Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:54 am

adrian ss wrote:The Ukraine is being supplied with some fairly good weapons and long range missiles....Why are they not attacking Moscow?
Chunder Bowl will not launch his nukes because he knows it would be the end of Russia.

My take is that that the Ukraine could never hope to achieve a military conquest of Russia any more than the French or Germans were able. They just don’t have the offensive capability.
This war in the end will be won by political means and that does not include using arms wastefully by firing them into Russia and risking International backlash if civilians are hit. Even in Russia there is considerable suppressed (at the moment) opposition to Putin and that needs to be preserved.
Use of the weapons within the Ukes own borders for defensive means will prolong the pain suffered by Russia with troop losses and in the end bring home the truth to the Russian people about the war. A truth that is currently being denied by the Russian propagandists. I even saw a report recently that the Russians have despatched portable cremation devices to avoid the bad image of having to bring home bodies to relatives in body bags.
It is their country and the Ukes have shown great courage and sacrifice in their resolve to defend it and I hope the world will support them in the way they are doing that and complement that by bringing pressure on all who support Putin.This is HIS war and will only be finished when he is.
hawkear
hawkear
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2015-03-11

geof_junk, xmas tree and stoneshirt like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:55 am

Maybe I do or maybe I do not know much about war, but I do know that if you do not fight back you will be over-run.
Here in Australia we Black (Long Time) and White (Short Time ) Australians are being over run and we are welcoming it.....Big mistake! Huge!!
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Greg_wilson Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:07 am

adrian ss wrote:Maybe I do or maybe I do not know much about war, but I do know that if you do not fight back you will be over-run.
    Here in Australia we Black (Long Time) and White (Short Time ) Australians are being over run and we are welcoming it.....Big mistake!  Huge!!
By who?

Greg_wilson
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2022-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:24 am

Thin ice Adrian Rolling Eyes
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Number of posts : 1853
Registration date : 2018-05-23

geof_junk, hiluxer and Greg_wilson like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:39 am

hawkear wrote:
adrian ss wrote:The Ukraine is being supplied with some fairly good weapons and long range missiles....Why are they not attacking Moscow?

My take is that that the Ukraine could never hope to achieve a military conquest of Russia any more than the French or Germans were able. They just don’t have the offensive capability.
This war in the end will be won by political means and that does not include using arms wastefully by firing them into Russia and risking International backlash if civilians are hit. Even in Russia there is considerable suppressed (at the moment) opposition to Putin and that needs to be preserved.
Use of the weapons within the Ukes own borders for defensive means will prolong the pain suffered by Russia with troop losses and in the end bring home the truth to the Russian people about the war. A truth that is currently being denied by the Russian propagandists. I even saw a report recently that the Russians have despatched portable cremation devices to avoid the bad image of having to bring home bodies to relatives in body bags.
It is their country and the Ukes have shown great courage and sacrifice in their resolve to defend it and I hope the world will support them in the way they are doing that and complement that by bringing pressure on all who support Putin.This is HIS war and will only be finished when he is.

I agree that the Ukraine cannot win this war using their current tactics and Spewtin will never stop his take over bid. When Russia takes control of the Ukraine all of the remaining supplied weaponry from outside will belong to the Russians and it will be transported into Russia. it would be better to unleash it at good tactical targets now rather than hand it unused to Russia. Rolling Eyes
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

big fella likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Detectist Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:36 am

As an aside ...

The country is "Ukraine" not "The Ukraine". The use of "The" harks back to "The Soviet Union" in which there was "The Ukraine" as if it was a vassal State.
Detectist
Detectist
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:09 am

Ukraine or"The" Ukraine; If they do not attack their enemy on his own ground and fight to the last man standing then they can kiss their lill Le botts goodby.
Anyway when China and Russia think they are strong enough together to take on the world that is when we will have real problems. Sure Russia and China have the entire world against them but do you think that they give a stuff about that??
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:13 pm

Don't know what sort of war The president of Ukraine is fighting when he makes comments like; Unquote: that the Ukraine does not need extra troops from outside Ukraine because they already have enough to handle Russia (Oh really?) and that all he needs is money and more weaponry ....Well he is getting plenty of that but is not using it to the best effect..... Seems a tad strange to me Suspect
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:18 pm

What the president of Ukraine is saying, is pretty much correct Adrian, but what Ukraine is getting in terms of weapons from the UN, comes in the form of dribs & drabs.
New training & familiarization is required, before the UN despatch any supply of advanced weaponry not coming from or made in Russia, so that the Ukrainian military can get a thorough understanding of how best to use such weapons' when & where. All of which takes time, something of which Ukraine unfortunately, has not in its favour.
If Ukraine were up against any other European nation (who decided to invade), their chances in war, might have been or be in a far more favourable situation, but we're talking Russia, who has 3 times the population & 10 times (if not more) weapon's at their disposal than what Ukraine has & of more concern is the fact that Russia also has more air & sea superiority.
Courage to fight or push back an enemy is one thing, but when that enemy comes in the form of many an armed number, is another thing altogether.
As for China & unfortunate as it may sound, has to spread its tentacles in order to feed & sustain its vast ever growing/expanding population, but not in the manner nor form of approach as they have been seen in doing so.
Bottom line (& in my opinion only) no one wins under a full scale war between nations. Everybody loses something or someone dear to them.
Shame that it has been & always will be, the price man will have to pay (war) for the sake of peace.
As if Covid & Climate change are not enough to contend with, soon mankind will be facing greater poverty & famine challenges as well. Sad

Kon T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:29 pm

I see the world as a pressure cooker that is about to blow the lid off. So many things happening that are causing people to wonder what they are and being forced to behave in a manner that is against natures instinctive patterns of behavior.

On top of that in this country our history is being threatened and changed slowly and surely by some very strange and oddly thinking people who have managed to wangle their way into positions of control; who seem to want us to have no history at all.....remember we whit honkies were once hunter gatherers with an ever evolving history that goes back at least 250,000 years.....not including when we were just amoeba's Very Happy

I should remind these anti Monarchy, anti Aussie Flag, anti everything people that if it was not for the Monarchy they and you and me would not even exist along with the descendants of everybody who came out and settled in this country.
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

xmas tree likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:06 am

Such are the disturbing times we face Adrian, but no one wangles their way into any position of authority or control, unless its first propositioned to them by heads of higher authority.
In every country around the world, exists a hierarchy & laws that have to be abided by, in order to live within a safe & peaceful environment between one another, or else mankind would have died out long ago. It is not so much in the laws that govern a nation that make it corrupt, but in the handful few corrupt people of authority, who tend to pervert the course of justice, by taking a bribe.
I wouldn't worry to much about change, for change over time is inevitable, as long as that change is for the better of man & not for the worse.
As for the odd few anti monarchists/anti flag/anti everything, can be found not only here, but within every country of the world, but lets thank our lucky stars, they're far & few in between. Smile

Kon T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:17 am

There is the problem that several of our "heads of higher Authority" are a tad radical themselves and are happy to listen to those of similar beliefs not yet in power positions and will "wangle" these nit wits into politics where they Have finally made life miserable for the rest of us by trying to convince our children that we are invaders thereby confusing their thoughts and self belief and making them feel like criminals in their own country...and it is their country as much as anybody else's....We were born here and know no other country; We have our flag that represents where we came from and reminds us of how far we have come and what we have achieved since our arrival on Earth and expansion across this planet. As I mentioned earlier, the Monarchy is the reason we are here today and without there power, exploration prowess and influence world wide very very few, if any of us would exist in this country today.

What would that have done to the aborigines? Well very likely Australia would then be either Dutch, Chinese, Portuguese or Spanish and aboriginal life would, If it had survived, followed a very different path.
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

big fella and xmas tree like this post

Back to top Go down