Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations.

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. - Page 2 Empty Re: Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations.

Post  adrian ss Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:10 am

moredeep wrote:I was always of the belief that science was the collection of data and evidence to prove or disprove an argument/fact/problem.
https://sciencecouncil.org/about-science/our-definition-of-science/

I'm a big believer in ufo's and ET life but at this stage in our civilisation it hasn't been proven by science and that's just something I have to except.
If someone can prove to me otherwise then I'm all ears.
Butch,I hope you don't take your bat and ball and go home, that doesn't solve anything, mature factual discussion around the campfire is the way to go.
And I agree with you if we bumped into each other out detecting we would get on very well, beers all round:cheers: Q11 Q11 Q11 Q11 Q11 Q11 Q11  

I was a UFO Investigator for approx 40 years.
Some of the stories I have listened to and the people I have met, the stuff I have seen in regards to UFO's would test your sanity and beliefs......suffice to say that after that time I have now shredded all of my UFO records and pics and am no longer involved with UFO investigation. pale alien Suspect
Detecting  Camp Fire is a lot more fun and relaxing.
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 3902
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. - Page 2 Empty Re: Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations.

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:37 am

adrian ss wrote:
moredeep wrote:I was always of the belief that science was the collection of data and evidence to prove or disprove an argument/fact/problem.

I'm a big believer in ufo's and ET life but at this stage in our civilisation it hasn't been proven by science and that's just something I have to except.
Butch,I hope you don't take your bat and ball and go home, that doesn't solve anything, mature factual discussion around the campfire is the way to go.
And I agree with you if we bumped into each other out detecting we would get on very well, beers all round:cheers: Q11 Q11 Q11 Q11 Q11 Q11 Q11  

Some of the stories I have listened to and the people I have met, the stuff I have seen in regards to UFO's would test your sanity and beliefs......suffice to say that after that time I have now shredded all of my UFO records and pics and am no longer involved with UFO investigation. pale alien Suspect

Did you mean 'private investigator' Adsy? Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:50 am

Falsifiable models are absolutely required to have science.

The body of science is not the scientific method. (The body of) science is not a process nor is it a person, but rather a collection of falsifiable models that help us predict nature. Science therefore cannot "proceed."

The scientific method is a process that takes, as an input, a falsifiable model and attempts to prove it false. The scientific method cannot proceed without a falsifiable model.

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:47 am

butch wrote:

Falsifiable models are absolutely required to have science.

The body of science is not the scientific method. (The body of) science is not a process nor is it a person, but rather a collection of falsifiable models that help us predict nature. Science therefore cannot "proceed."

The scientific method is a process that takes, as an input, a falsifiable model and attempts to prove it false. The scientific method cannot proceed without a falsifiable model.

AGW theory is clearly falsifiable!

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 652
Registration date : 2019-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:58 am

butch wrote:
adrian ss wrote:

Did you mean 'private investigator' Adsy? Laughing Laughing

Used to write articles for the AUSTRALASIAN UFOLOGIST magazine. Also was directly involved with the "Disclosure Project" when we obtained access via the Freedom Of Information Act to almost all of the Australian military, and Police ufo and unusual sightings records.....That was very interesting.
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:11 pm

I could never get beyond terrestrial on that subject, ufo's yes but who's? Question

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:21 pm

It also depends if one has had to much T31 or to much Q11 then one tends to see things Q12 Q12 Q25

cheers moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Number of posts : 1634
Registration date : 2018-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:02 pm

butch wrote:I could never get beyond terrestrial on that subject, ufo's yes but who's? Question

You have to wonder just what exactly ole Ezekiel saw while camped by the river....Must have been some really good magic mushrooms that day.
We cannot talk religion here so you will have to google it. Laughing alien
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:39 am

Purchased a CO2 level monitor and have been checking the rooms in the house and out and about while driving around Canberra.
    Average readings are in the 435 to 450 PPM, ( Parts Per Million)   whether inside or outside. My work room CO2 average was a tad higher at 800 CPM but still OK.
In the car while driving the readings ranged between 450 and 1000 PPM and while stopped at the traffic lights  in moderate traffic. One car pulled up along side me and the readings shot up to 3000+ PPM  which triggered an alarm from the monitor. I followed this vehicle for a few stops and the readings were consistent with  having been originating from that particular vehicle.....A fun instrument which so far is indicating that the CO2 levels in and around Canberra  are very safe.

What are safe levels of CO and CO2 in rooms?
CO2

250-400ppm Normal background concentration in outdoor ambient air
400-1,000ppm Concentrations typical of occupied indoor spaces with good air exchange
1,000-2,000ppm Complaints of drowsiness and poor air.
2,000-5,000 ppm Headaches, sleepiness and stagnant, stale, stuffy air. Poor concentration, loss of attention, increased heart rate and slight nausea may also be present.
5,000 Workplace exposure limit (as 8-hour TWA) in most jurisdictions.
>40,000 ppm Exposure may lead to serious oxygen deprivation resulting in permanent brain damage, coma, even death.
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

geof_junk likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:47 am

Apparently one can decide in Japan if a shop/restaurant is ok to go into or leave
A simple solution if co2 is a concern for you.

https://mainichi.jp/english/articles/20210126/p2a/00m/0na/028000c

cheers moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Number of posts : 1634
Registration date : 2018-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:48 pm

Removed because I stuffed up the data. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by adrian ss on Mon May 02, 2022 6:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:34 pm

Does that mean China is low Adsy??

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:49 pm

Not as high as I thought it would be but is significantly higher than the rest of the world and is unhealthy in some places.
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:03 pm

butch wrote:Does that mean China is low Adsy??

I love CO2.

Back to top Go down

Post  planetcare Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:50 pm

adrian ss wrote:
Average world wide distribution of CO at this moment in time is approx 200 ppb/v....Not even remotely high enough to be the cause any kind of global warming. Rolling Eyes
This is simply not correct! The difference between an ice age and warmer more temperate conditions is about 100ppm C02. Since the industrial revolution mans activities have added 140ppm CO2 to the atmosphere!

Last edited by planetcare on Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 652
Registration date : 2019-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:31 pm

Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. - Page 2 Cccc10

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Mon May 02, 2022 6:43 pm

planetcare wrote:
adrian ss wrote:
Average world wide distribution of CO at this moment in time is approx 200 ppb/v....Not even remotely high enough to be the cause any kind of global warming. Rolling Eyes
This is simply not correct! The difference between an ice age and warmer more temperate conditions is about 100ppm C02. Since the industrial revolution mans activities have added 140ppm CO2 to the atmosphere!

I messed up big time by confusing CO (Carbon Monoxide) with CO2 (Carbon Dioxide) levels. ....See; told you I am a numb nut. Laughing Embarassed Embarassed
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2