Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations.

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. Empty Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations.

Post  adrian ss Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:16 am

Axial Precession of the Earth:

Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. 220px-10

The Axial precession takes 26,000 years to complete one full cycle and is directly linked to major temp and climate changes on this planet which will directly effect CO2 levels in the atmosphere.

800,000 year Temperature graph:
Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. Rscn3814

800,000 year CO2 graph
Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. Rscn3815:

Notice how the charts are in phase and match the 26,000 year Axial Precession  of the Earth.

There is an obvious spike in both temp and CO2 at the current time .

The charts clearly show a strong link between CO2 levels nd Temp due to Axial Precession of the earth


Last edited by adrian ss on Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 3902
Age : 76
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Nightjar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. Empty Re: Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations.

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:36 am

Well presented & Very nice opinion piece Adrian. Did it come out of your head or what?
Gimme one of those 800,000 yr old thermometers, i'll be rich. lol! lol! lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. Empty Re: Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations.

Post  adrian ss Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:47 am

It is all based around good science.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2018/05/earth-just-hit-a-terrifying-milestone-for-the-first-time-in-more-than-800-000-years

https://theconversation.com/the-three-minute-story-of-800-000-years-of-climate-change-with-a-sting-in-the-tail-73368

https://theconversation.com/the-three-minute-story-of-800-000-years-of-climate-change-with-a-sting-in-the-tail-73368

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axial_precession

Scientists use the chemistry of the water molecules in the ice layers to see how the temperature has varied through the millennia. These ice layers also trap tiny bubbles from the ancient atmosphere, allowing us to measure prehistoric CO₂ levels directly.


Last edited by adrian ss on Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 3902
Age : 76
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Nightjar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. Empty Re: Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations.

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:04 am

Science has no theories about past unobserved events. They are not falsifiable.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. Empty Re: Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations.

Post  planetcare Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:40 am

adrian ss wrote:Axial Precession of the Earth:

Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. 220px-10

The Axial precession takes 26,000 years to complete one full cycle and is directly linked to major temp and climate changes on this planet which will directly effect CO2 levels in the atmosphere.

800,000 year Temperature graph:
Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. Rscn3814

800,000 year CO2 graph
Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. Rscn3815:

Notice how the charts are in phase and match the 26,000 year Axial Precession  of the Earth.

There is an obvious spike in both temp and CO2 at the current time .

The chats clearly show a strong link between CO2 levels nd Temp due to Axial Precession of the earth

The present temp and CO2 levels cannot be explained by milankovitch-orbital-cycles or Axial precession.

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 652
Registration date : 2019-09-27

Back to top Go down

Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. Empty Re: Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations.

Post  Kon61gold Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:23 pm

Butch, Adrian has put forward something from the sciences in way of information. Planetcare has put down something from the sciences in way of information, but you insist on debunking both.
Instead of spinning up your own premeditated scientific evidence as seen by you alone to be right, why not put up something in way of the sciences that's contrary to all that's already been put up as evidence?
Shoot not the messenger, but put up more believable facts & figures which contradict that of what's already been said, or would that be to much of a  "circular argument" for you too?
Somehow I see it only a matter of time before you ad Adrian also to your so called "political activist" list  Shocked  
Need I continue reminding members on here, that this thread were created for the purpose of off topic discussion/debate, not persecution of one another.

Kon T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4367
Age : 61
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. Empty Re: Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations.

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:53 pm

Kon,
i debunk only pseudo science,

Science is not based on credentials. Anyone can do science. No one owns it.

The thing that says we can't measure anything like a global temperature is statistical mathematics.

There is no test for the null hypothesis for Global Warming. This means it is not science, despite the number of fad degrees out there (education is a business you know!).

There is no consensus in science. It simply has no place there. No collection of experts, peer reviews, credentials, books, papers, magazines, or government blessings can override that.

No one owns science. That's like saying someone 'owns' mathematics.

Science is simple. It all comes down to one thing.

Science is a set of falsifiable theories.


I’ll leave this topic in case i get cancelled again. Have fun guys.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. Empty Re: Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations.

Post  Kon61gold Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:32 pm

Butch, I asked of you to give some sort of credible scientific evidence debunking that of what's been put down, not the slickest of jargon in the form of political science.
"Science is a set of falsifiable theory"?  So basically you're telling us that all or any form of science is false, even that when sciences show clear cut evidence as being in the right.
No one said about owning science or mathematics apart from you & once again you've given me a concocted up story, of non credible evidence, the opposite of what I've asked of you. Soon you'll be telling me 2+2=5 for its only a falsifiable illusion that I see it as 4?
Credible evidence contradicting that of what's been put up is what I ask for, not ones own concocted up beliefs/theories.

Kon T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4367
Age : 61
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

planetcare likes this post

Back to top Go down

Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. Empty Re: Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations.

Post  planetcare Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:21 pm

Kon61gold wrote:
Credible evidence contradicting that of what's been put up is what I ask for, not ones own concocted up beliefs/theories.
Kon T25

Good luck with that! Very Happy

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 652
Registration date : 2019-09-27

Back to top Go down

Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. Empty Re: Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations.

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:36 pm

Kon61gold wrote:Butch, I asked of you to give some sort of credible scientific evidence debunking that of what's been put down, not the slickest of jargon in the form of political science.
"Science is a set of falsifiable theory"?  So basically you're telling us that all or any form of science is false, even that when sciences show clear cut evidence as being in the right.
No one said about owning science or mathematics apart from you & once again you've given me a concocted up story, of non credible evidence, the opposite of what I've asked of you. Soon you'll be telling me 2+2=5 for its only a falsifiable illusion that I see it as 4?
Credible evidence contradicting that of what's been put up is what I ask for, not ones own concocted up beliefs/theories.

Kon T25

Kon, everthing thats ever been posted here, that's EVERYTHING on this subject has been someones concocted belief.
I hate repetition (because i posted this last week)but this is what someone else would call (no names here) indisputable evidence.

What sea level rise? PINCHGUT, SYDNEY HARBOUR 1862.

Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. Pinchg15

PINCHGUT, SYDNEY HARBOUR 2022.

Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. Pinchg11




Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. Empty Re: Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations.

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:37 pm

I'm out now.

However let me say.
I know we have different views on different subjects but if ever we met up on the goldfields somewhere with detector in hand we would be the best of mates. pig rabbit

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. Empty Re: Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations.

Post  planetcare Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:57 pm

butch wrote:I'm out now.


So thats the best you can do? ONE location!
https://www.cmar.csiro.au/sealevel/sl_hist_few_hundred.html
https://www.cmar.csiro.au/sealevel/sl_hist_last_decades.html
https://www.science.org.au/learning/general-audience/science-climate-change/6-how-are-sea-levels-changing
http://www.bom.gov.au/state-of-the-climate/oceans.shtml

The two longest tide gauge records at Fort Denison in Sydney Harbour and at Fremantle in Western Australia indicate a sea level trend of 0.73 mm/yr at Fort Denison and a trend of 1.78 mm/yr at Fremantle.   Both of these Australian determinations may include changes in the reference datum relative to the International Frame (IRF) due to the vertical movement of land.  
https://www.ausmarinescience.com/marine-science-basics/sea-level-rise-1/

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 652
Registration date : 2019-09-27

Back to top Go down

Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. Empty Re: Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations.

Post  Kon61gold Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:07 pm

Indisputable evidence? Of what?  pictures taken of one locality on earth at the right time of tide height over the last 100 years, so that it all could be made to look the same? These pictures have little to do with a rise in sea levels around the world over the last century.
Maybe everything posted on covid-19 on here, is only that of everyone's belief also?
BTW, next time a pay a visit to my local GP for a general examination, since science is not based on ones credentials/accreditation, I'll demand upon wanting to see an experienced voodoo witch doctor, that needs not any accreditation based on the sciences, in which I might be more comfortable with. Shocked

Kon T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4367
Age : 61
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. Empty Re: Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations.

Post  adrian ss Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:54 pm

planetcare wrote:
adrian ss wrote:Axial Precession of the Earth:

Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. 220px-10

The Axial precession takes 26,000 years to complete one full cycle and is directly linked to major temp and climate changes on this planet which will directly effect CO2 levels in the atmosphere.

800,000 year Temperature graph:
Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. Rscn3814

800,000 year CO2 graph
Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. Rscn3815:

Notice how the charts are in phase and match the 26,000 year Axial Precession  of the Earth.

There is an obvious spike in both temp and CO2 at the current time .

The chats clearly show a strong link between CO2 levels nd Temp due to Axial Precession of the earth

The present temp and CO2 levels cannot be explained by milankovitch-orbital-cycles or Axial precession.


Agreed that the current CO2 level spike is well above the natural axial precession cyclic maximum that would be expected at this time although it is on top of the current warming cycle maximum that still has approx 5000 to 7000 years to go before the peak cyclic max is reached.

The temp is very much where it should be at this moment in the precession cycle.....In other words, the temp is not spiking at the same rate as  the CO2 spike.
If the temp is doing anything it seems to be dipping somewhat.....The Calm before the storm. pale
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 3902
Age : 76
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. Empty Re: Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations.

Post  planetcare Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:33 pm

adrian ss wrote:
planetcare wrote:
adrian ss wrote:Axial Precession of the Earth:

Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. 220px-10

The Axial precession takes 26,000 years to complete one full cycle and is directly linked to major temp and climate changes on this planet which will directly effect CO2 levels in the atmosphere.

800,000 year Temperature graph:
Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. Rscn3814

800,000 year CO2 graph
Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. Rscn3815:

Notice how the charts are in phase and match the 26,000 year Axial Precession  of the Earth.

There is an obvious spike in both temp and CO2 at the current time .

The chats clearly show a strong link between CO2 levels nd Temp due to Axial Precession of the earth

The present temp and CO2 levels cannot be explained by milankovitch-orbital-cycles or Axial precession.


Agreed that the current CO2 level spike is well above the natural axial precession cyclic maximum that would be expected at this time although it is on top of the current warming cycle maximum that still has approx 5000 to 7000 years to go before the peak cyclic max is reached.

The temp is very much where it should be at this moment in the precession cycle.....In other words, the temp is not spiking at the same rate as  the CO2 spike.
If the temp is doing anything it seems to be dipping somewhat.....The Calm before the storm. pale

If  anything  we should be in a  cooling phase. but the temp continues to rise.
Earth’s temperature has risen by 0.14° F (0.08° C) per decade since 1880, and the rate of warming over the past 40 years is more than twice that: 0.32° F (0.18° C) per decade since 1981.

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 652
Registration date : 2019-09-27

Back to top Go down

Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. Empty Re: Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations.

Post  moredeep Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:32 pm

I was always of the belief that science was the collection of data and evidence to prove or disprove an argument/fact/problem.
https://sciencecouncil.org/about-science/our-definition-of-science/

I'm a big believer in ufo's and ET life but at this stage in our civilisation it hasn't been proven by science and that's just something I have to except.
If someone can prove to me otherwise then I'm all ears.
Butch,I hope you don't take your bat and ball and go home, that doesn't solve anything, mature factual discussion around the campfire is the way to go.
And I agree with you if we bumped into each other out detecting we would get on very well, beers all round:cheers: Q11 Q11 Q11 Q11 Q11 Q11 Q11
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Number of posts : 1634
Age : 62
Registration date : 2018-05-23

Back to top Go down

Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. Empty Re: Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations.

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:52 pm

moredeep wrote:I was always of the belief that science was the collection of data and evidence to prove or disprove an argument/fact/problem.
https://sciencecouncil.org/about-science/our-definition-of-science/

I'm a big believer in ufo's and ET life but at this stage in our civilisation it hasn't been proven by science and that's just something I have to except.
If someone can prove to me otherwise then I'm all ears.
Butch,I hope you don't take your bat and ball and go home, that doesn't solve anything, mature factual discussion around the campfire is the way to go.
And I agree with you if we bumped into each other out detecting we would get on very well, beers all round:cheers: Q11 Q11 Q11 Q11 Q11 Q11 Q11  

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. Empty Re: Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations.

Post  moredeep Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:44 pm

T31
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Number of posts : 1634
Age : 62
Registration date : 2018-05-23

Back to top Go down

Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. Empty Re: Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations.

Post  adrian ss Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:50 am

If the graphs I posted have any sort of accuracy to them then the temp and CO2 levels are interlocked with the Axial Precession and I am sure we could find many other aspects of our environment to be equally connected to this precession. There is nothing else in our solar system that could produce this 26,000 year cycle.

The temperature graph displays a definite current leveling off of the global temperatures that has not yet reached the highs of  140,000, 250,000 and 325,000  years ago.
   There appears to have been  a steady increase in Antarctic temp and CO2 levels since approx 400,000 years ago. If the current CO2 spike is accurate and remains constant and if this does affect temperature, then we should see some rapid temp changes soon. Rapid as in faster than what the Axial Precession would cause.
     We will be able to see whether the temp increases raise the CO2 level or if the Increase in CO2 causes the temp to rise??  Either way, the Axial Precession clearly and indisputably alters the global and Antarctic temperatures and CO2 .....Which came first, the chicken or the egg?? Laughing
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 3902
Age : 76
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. Empty Re: Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations.

Post  planetcare Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:43 am

adrian ss wrote:If the graphs I posted have any sort of accuracy to them then the temp and CO2 levels are interlocked with the Axial Precession and I am sure we could find many other aspects of our environment to be equally connected to this precession. There is nothing else in our solar system that could produce this 26,000 year cycle.

The temperature graph displays a definite current leveling off of the global temperatures that has not yet reached the highs of  140,000, 250,000 and 325,000  years ago.
   There appears to have been  a steady increase in Antarctic temp and CO2 levels since approx 400,000 years ago. If the current CO2 spike is accurate and remains constant and if this does affect temperature, then we should see some rapid temp changes soon. Rapid as in faster than what the Axial Precession would cause.
     We will be able to see whether the temp increases raise the CO2 level or if the Increase in CO2 causes the temp to rise??  Either way, the Axial Precession clearly and indisputably alters the global and Antarctic temperatures  and CO2 .....Which came first, the chicken or the egg?? Laughing

Without CO2 the world would not have fully  emerged from the ice ages.  The other thing to note is that present rate of warming is probably10x faster than when the world last emerged from an ice age and the  rate of CO2 rise also faster and the level 40% higher than during previous  interglacials
The Biggest Control Knob: Carbon Dioxide in Earth's Climate History

planetcare
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 652
Registration date : 2019-09-27

Back to top Go down

Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. Empty Re: Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations.

Post  adrian ss Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:15 pm

Wow that bloke needs to get off the Red Bull. Presented his own data and brushed a ton of information under the rug.....Still, it was interesting and gave some food for thought.
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 3902
Age : 76
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. Empty Re: Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations.

Post  Kon61gold Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:05 pm

Adrian, I didn't know that you too were a qualified Professor of the Geosciences. Why didn't you say so?
Now could you please enlighten us on the ton of missing information that were deliberately brushed back under the rug by Professor Richard Alley? You know, so that I too can make better heads or tails out of what's already been said.
I've stated this on more than one occasion in the past, only to have my words fall back on deaf ears.
If any member on here thinks, a post write up is not to their taste/satisfaction, or just sees it as completely wrong in what has been said, then please don't read it, don't contribute anymore to it, but leave it at that. Better that, than get involved in an never ending debate, leading to nothing but frustration.
But if one decides to get involved in a debate, on another members post write up, because they see it as a little to provocative or just simply  wrong in what is being said, then do provide similar evidence to the contrary, contradicting what's been stated down. Not ones own beliefs, not hear say, no concocted, fancy looking mumbo jumbo, but actual write ups with facts/figures clearly stating the opposite.
Members do keep in mind this is an "Off Topic" thread section, created (by demand) for members seeking to discuss anything other than gold related topics & as long as members posts do not contravene the rules/laws governing this forum, then I am obliged to allow the discussion of all or any off topic discussion, not related to gold.
Does not the whole gold related forum section, have enough information to contend with, must we take out our frustrations on each other here also?  Shocked
Life is to short for such arguing between members, especially when one knows, it gets us nowhere. T25

Management. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4367
Age : 61
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. Empty Re: Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations.

Post  adrian ss Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:50 pm

I used to be called professor a long time ago,which was really weird coz I am a numb nut an dun know nuffink abart evwethink. Very Happy bounce What a Face
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 3902
Age : 76
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. Empty Re: Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations.

Post  Kon61gold Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:08 pm

Not once have I thought of you in that manner Adrian, but you do have a god damn born gift, of drawing people right into your discussion.  Q35
Take nothing to heart pal, for we're only human.

Cheers  Q11  Kon T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4367
Age : 61
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. Empty Re: Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations.

Post  adrian ss Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:32 am

I think butch has it in a nutshell.
These Off Topic discussions are like around the camp fire discussions. Anyone and everyone can have their say and still stay mates. Very Happy


Last edited by adrian ss on Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 3902
Age : 76
Registration date : 2015-07-03

moredeep likes this post

Back to top Go down

Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. Empty Re: Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations.

Post  adrian ss Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:40 am

butch wrote:Science has no theories about past unobserved events. They are not falsifiable.

We have theories about; How was the moon formed ; How was the earth was created, what the universe is, what will happen when the ice caps melt, what is matter really? and does God exist??
All unobserved events.
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 3902
Age : 76
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. Empty Re: Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations.

Post  Guest Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:21 am

adrian ss wrote:I think moredeep has it in a nutshell.
These Off Topic discussions are like around the camp fire discussions. Anyone and everyone can have their say and still stay mates. Very Happy

He did'nt say that i did. pig pig pig pig SO FRUSTRATING#&^*(*#>.

Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. Ah10 It's a joke Kon. lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. Empty Re: Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations.

Post  moredeep Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:35 pm

Q35
kudos to you butch


cheers moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Number of posts : 1634
Age : 62
Registration date : 2018-05-23

Back to top Go down

Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. Empty Re: Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations.

Post  adrian ss Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:37 pm

OK butch I fixed ut....Now you sed ut. Very Happy
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 3902
Age : 76
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations. Empty Re: Earths Axial Precession & Temp and CO2 Variations.

Post  Kon61gold Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:49 pm

Shocked T05 V42

Cheers gents Q11  Kon T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4367
Age : 61
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum