Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Mate! Do Ya Wanna Makes Some Easy Money??

2 posters

Go down

Hey Mate! Do Ya Wanna Makes Some Easy Money?? Empty Hey Mate! Do Ya Wanna Makes Some Easy Money??

Post  adrian ss Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:34 pm

https://businessunitlab.com/declining-demand-for-australian-circulating-coins-the-days-of-aud-are-counted-whats-next/?a1=ad1
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4344
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Hey Mate! Do Ya Wanna Makes Some Easy Money?? Empty Re: Hey Mate! Do Ya Wanna Makes Some Easy Money??

Post  davsgold Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:13 pm

when everything like money etc goes digital and nothing else is when we are all totally screwed, imagine how easy the powers in control can make you do what they want, if you thought lockdowns were going above and beyond the powers to force you to do something imagine if the say well see this switch well it means you will have all your accts frozen till you play the game.

even a power blackout how do you actually pay for anything till the power comes back on.
davsgold
davsgold
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2022-02-06

Back to top Go down

Hey Mate! Do Ya Wanna Makes Some Easy Money?? Empty Re: Hey Mate! Do Ya Wanna Makes Some Easy Money??

Post  adrian ss Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:06 am

Maybe not the same thing but reminds me of when I got out of hosp after my knee op.

My wife told me that the phone and internet was not working. I rang telstra and they had disconnected the phone and internet coz the bill had not been paid.
My wife did not know there was a bill because it comes through on the net.
I contacted telstra and paid the bill and the net and phone was reactivated.
What do ya reckon I saw when i looked at my emails??...... A stack of emails telling me to pay my bill sent during a time when the phone and internet line was out.
The dead heads continued to send me warnings even after they disconnected the line....Man Oh man! Now there is some digital age high IQ levels aye.
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4344
Registration date : 2015-07-03

hiluxer likes this post

Back to top Go down