Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi my name is Lockey & I'm"The goldless prospector"

3 posters

Go down

Hi my name is Lockey & I'm"The goldless prospector" Empty Hi my name is Lockey & I'm"The goldless prospector"

Post  LOCKEY Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:17 pm

Hi there every body my name is Lockey & I'm The "the goldless prospector" & I'm also new to this site.I live in Bathurst N.S.W & have been prospecting for around 2 years now & am trying to find a "PROSPECTING PAL". I'VE done a heck of a lot RESEARCH about Gold- from how it was first formed to how it has become to how it is today.If any one would like to become my prospecting pal send me an email to"lockeylocke01@gmail.com".cheers

LOCKEY

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2021-10-25

Back to top Go down

Hi my name is Lockey & I'm"The goldless prospector" Empty Re: Hi my name is Lockey & I'm"The goldless prospector"

Post  moredeep Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:17 pm

welcome to the forum lockey, It might be worth Joining a local detecting club if no offers come along.
Good luck with it all.

cheers moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Number of posts : 1853
Registration date : 2018-05-23

Back to top Go down

Hi my name is Lockey & I'm"The goldless prospector" Empty Re: Hi my name is Lockey & I'm"The goldless prospector"

Post  Kon61gold Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:46 pm

welcome to the forum LOCKEY

All the research on earth remains just that, until one puts in the ground time in search of & then finding gold lockey. It sure does make it a lot easier hunting down the golden ointment when out & about with someone more experienced on gold & where & how to locate it than yourself.
Best of luck finding a prospecting pal.

Kon T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4500
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down