Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oak island

3 posters

Go down

oak island Empty oak island

Post  moredeep Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:36 pm

I've got to say it, who's been following the curse of oak island? [Thursday on sbs ]
I don't know what to make of it, some very interesting and strange stuff being unearthed.
A lot of filler and repetition is used in the show but I guess they do have to string it out for half an hour.
If you haven't watch it give it a go.

cheers moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Number of posts : 1662
Registration date : 2018-05-23

Back to top Go down

oak island Empty Re: oak island

Post  hiluxer Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:10 pm

Unfortunately, they actually string each episode out for 50 minutes and I'm snoring off long before it's over! Sleep

hiluxer
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2017-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:48 pm

Rrr the beauty of a recorder, I sometimes watch in x2 speed and they sound a bit chip monkeyish Laughing
Hopefully I'll get to see the money pit b4 I die of old age Laughing Laughing

cheers moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Number of posts : 1662
Registration date : 2018-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Cranky Emu Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:32 am

Watched most of the episodes on Foxtel. They got a boring and repetitive. Going off on different tangents (I guess to keep the excitement up!). In all I watched they never really found anything worth writing back to France about from what I have seen. I got bored with watching it, it ended up like a modern day version of Days of Our Lives - just a different set location Smile

Sadly a lot of these shows are more 'glam and glitz' then actual fact. Take that twit Patty Mayo the crime fighting bail bond dude. So many people believe it is real Smile But that twit did make a decent penny from it all. Many of these shows really push the boundaries of 'dramatic licence.'
Cranky Emu
Cranky Emu
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2017-09-14

moredeep likes this post

Back to top Go down