Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to detecting GP3500 with NF coils

Go down

New to detecting GP3500 with NF coils Empty New to detecting GP3500 with NF coils

Post  fwdoz on Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:27 pm

New to detecting & have had my detector a couple of months. Anxiously waiting to come out of lockdown & put the GP3500 & NF coils to good use on the few thoroughly researched areas I am targeting.

Located in Cranbourne North & looking forward to meeting people along the way.

Bob
fwdoz
fwdoz
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2020-08-16

Back to top Go down

New to detecting GP3500 with NF coils Empty Re: New to detecting GP3500 with NF coils

Post  deutran on Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:39 pm

Welcome Bob to the forum and let us know how you do,best of luck when your finally released.
deutran
deutran
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1723
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

New to detecting GP3500 with NF coils Empty Re: New to detecting GP3500 with NF coils

Post  moredeep on Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:54 pm

like wise Bob,welcome to this forum,a very nice bunch of people here with like minded interests .
Looking for forward to some of your finds.

cheers   moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Number of posts : 907
Registration date : 2018-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Wombat on Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:14 am

Hi Bob and welcome to the site mate. The old 3500 was not a bad machine in its day. All you have to remember is the ground has never changed, the gold has never changed (but may be less of it). The only thing that has changed is the technology to find it.
I use to live in Cranbourne a few years ago. I now live in Maryborough. So if your up this way let me know and I may be able to show you a few spots to try out your 3500.
wombat Wink

Management

Number of posts : 4728
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post  fwdoz on Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:41 pm

Thanks for the welcomes. Probably all of you are hanging to get out of Lockdown. Be well worth the wait...rain will have done a bit of work, be some new finds to discover.

Meant to be staying in Maryborough in October for 4 weeks Wombat if all goes well & we are allowed to travel. Have done a lot of research & have got a handful of areas I want to look at & can go any direction from Maryborough which makes a great central base. Would love to have a swing with you & discuss the GP3500. The old technology found it & it will still find it; just need to look in the right spots.

My dad used to have a detector before he passed away & he was born & raised in Ballarat. Has taken me some time to get into it, but all good things take time.
fwdoz
fwdoz
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2020-08-16

Wombat and dougy like this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum