Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off Topic. Kanye West For USA president

+2
Nightjar
adrian ss
6 posters

Go down

Off Topic. Kanye West For USA president  Empty Off Topic. Kanye West For USA president

Post  adrian ss Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:02 am

Kanye West is planning to run for American President. affraid
Oh well, Good luck to the yanks they will need it.
     I read somewhere that he is claiming to have an IQ of 133. Well that is ok but doesn't make him a genius.. Hell I did an IQ test a couple of weeks ago and came up 150. which I do not believe to be correct but does that mean I could run a country...Not a chance in hell folks. Admittedly a person does not need a genius level IQ to run a country but on the other hand  good problem solving ability is mandatory I think, along with exceptional worldly political and or business knowledge.
     Does he have those attributes? or is he biased towards the Afro American population.I think the Yanks should have learnt their lesson from the Barack Obama fiasco. There was a president afraid to stick his neck out and achieved very little.
     Trump on the other hand is a whole new ball game.....He knows how to manipulate people and how to make big dollars, but acts like complete goat on occasions.
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4344
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Off Topic. Kanye West For USA president  Empty Re: Off Topic. Kanye West For USA president

Post  Nightjar Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:59 am

Father Christmas can run for or all I care.
Like the Covid panic, sick to death of the Australian media promoting Trump/yank trivia every night.
Nightjar
Nightjar
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2689
Registration date : 2008-10-25

https://l.instagram.com/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fusr%2Fka

AnnieL and goldnomad like this post

Back to top Go down

Off Topic. Kanye West For USA president  Empty Re: Off Topic. Kanye West For USA president

Post  moredeep Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:21 pm

They [the usa] deserve everything they get,their system where you don't have to vote is fraught with dangers.
It's usually the gullible who get of their behinds and vote which unfortunately makes the whole world suffer  Evil or Very Mad
Give me dolly parton for president any day Laughing

cheers   moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Number of posts : 1860
Registration date : 2018-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:24 pm

Agreed, although a weak yank president means a weak America and that is bad for Australian national security. We need a  militarily strong ally because Australian military strength is pathetic for a country as large as this..

The Americans have got zero idea of how to elect a political party, that plus the fact that almost any yank can run for the presidency is doomed to end in failure to get a correctly qualified president.

Then you have Australia where we cannot vote for the prime minister we actually want and have to vote for a Party and even though that Party may snag the most Primary votes, our Preferential voting system usually ends up giving us the party and Prime Minister we did not want. So I guess we are not so smart either aye!
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4344
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:18 pm

At least our PM'S have done some sort of an apprenticeship in politics before reaching the top and have 
a bit of a clue as to whats going on and have some degree of statesmanship/womanship ,apart from barnaby though Laughing Laughing Laughing

cheers    moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightjar Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:45 am

Who would want to live in the US?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8491507/Independence-Day-chaos-two-children-shot-dead-Chicago.html

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/chicago-violence-8-shot-overnight-as-fourth-of-july-holiday-weekend-begins/2299471/
Nightjar
Nightjar
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2689
Registration date : 2008-10-25

https://l.instagram.com/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fusr%2Fka

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:34 pm

I heard that it is a decoy for kanye west to run for president.
Kanye is affiliated/ smitten with trump.
It will take away african american votes from joe biden and help trump get re-elected.
America is a truly screwed up place.

cheers   moreddep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  granite2 Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:15 pm

Moredeep, the entire world is suffering from the latest virus. It's called the Stupidity Virus.
granite2
granite2
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-10-12

moredeep likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  GPZhunter Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:27 pm

Trump versus Biden ( from a recreational prospecting perspective ).
A group of USA based gold prospectors contemplate their future after 2020 US federal election.
Send emails asking the Republicans about Public land lock ups, and significant restrictions to prospecting freedoms.
Reply back: Trump is Pro Mining & Pro Freedom.

Send same to Democrats,
Answer back: Democrats ( left wing extremist party )
Democrats will keep making more Parks and rolling out more restrictions on prospecting as they are strongly opposed to people having an enjoyable day gold prospecting.

Oh OK pretty easy decision come election time.

Vote Trump for freedom
Vote Democrats for punishment.

GPZhunter
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2015-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:31 pm

Gosh gpz,talk about self interest,the whole of the US has gone to shite and you're encouraging americans to vote republican on hear say?
I think the thread was about mr west running for president.lets keep it on track Very Happy

cheers   moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Back to top Go down

Post  GPZhunter Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:59 pm

On topic Kanye West does stand a chance of becoming President.
We pretty much have all the same problems here in Australia as the US does.

The Left act like the Democrats are the saviours?
What did the Obama Administration achieve in 8 years, besides the GFC?

I visited the US twice under Obama Rule, biggest surprise for me was how disliked Obama was by African Americans, something the Australian mainstream media never reports.

GPZhunter
Good Contributor
Good Contributor

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2015-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:09 pm

Politics like religion, will always have their followers, but lets try to keep things civil & in perspective here fellas. Australia has enough problems/issues of their own to deal with at the moment, not alone trying to solve another nations problems. Wink

Cheers Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4504
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Nightjar and Reg Wilson like this post

Back to top Go down