For sale: Western Australian Gold Nuggets $75 per gram approximately 250 grams

Go down

For sale: Western Australian Gold Nuggets $75 per gram approximately 250 grams Empty For sale: Western Australian Gold Nuggets $75 per gram approximately 250 grams

Post  HeavyMetalHoldings on Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:34 am

For sale: Western Australian Gold Nuggets $75 per gram approximately 250 grams
Assorted sizes, individually packed, Main sizes are .3 to .9 grams
I can make up any size to meet you budget/requirements
Pictured : 3 trays with 3 random sizes
Pick up in Melbourne f2f, or I will post at your cost/risk

For sale: Western Australian Gold Nuggets $75 per gram approximately 250 grams 20200110

HeavyMetalHoldings
New Poster
New Poster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-02-22

Back to top Go down

For sale: Western Australian Gold Nuggets $75 per gram approximately 250 grams Empty Re: For sale: Western Australian Gold Nuggets $75 per gram approximately 250 grams

Post  Kon61gold on Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:30 am

G'day HeavyMetalHoldings

Just to remind all members on here, that it is a requirement to have a minimum of 10 contributory posts up prior to wanting to buy or advertise any Item/goods for sale through this forum.
HeavyMetalHoldings, not to say that what you are advertising is not legit, but you have only 2 contributory posts up & the rules/laws governing the "Items Wanted/For Sale" section of this forum, clearly state a minimum of 10. My apologies for any inconvenience, but them are the rules of this forum & must be adhered to by all.

Management.
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 3558
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

For sale: Western Australian Gold Nuggets $75 per gram approximately 250 grams Empty Re: For sale: Western Australian Gold Nuggets $75 per gram approximately 250 grams

Post  shandeemax on Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:18 am

Hi Kon,
I understand completely the rules set for buy/sell and agree with them totally but just felt it right to personally vouch for Steve from HMH, as I know him & have done some pretty serious trading with him in the past ie over $30k. I have found him to be a very honest & honorable person to deal with & have no problems at all in recommending him as a genuine person to deal with. Not saying you should change the rules or anything, but just thought I should I should say something as I found him to be a decent bloke.
Cheers, Andy
BTW how are you going Steve? Well I hope.
shandeemax
shandeemax
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold on Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:10 pm

Like I said Andy, nothing personal here & it has nothing to do with the questioning of ones integrity, but more my job, to remind all/any member on here, that the rules governing this forum have to be adhered to. The add can stay & I wish Steve the best of luck towards sales.

Cheers Kon. T25
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 3558
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  shandeemax on Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:00 pm

Thanks Kon, cheers mate. Very Happy
shandeemax
shandeemax
Seasoned Contributor
Seasoned Contributor

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum