Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* BUSH USER GROUPS UNITED * Come on one and all and support this Facebook Group of Bush Users concerned about pending changes **

+28
jrw
ttrash
ben digo
hapalogh
Show Me The Gold
Razorback
davsgold
Old Hand
keogh
AuTitch
Ivan N
dougy
rowdy
Kon61gold
thegoldman24
dundiggin
Sparrowfart
Sharkbait
mallee00
moredeep
MacRob
Mechanic
nanjim
mbasko
Eureka Dreams
slimpickens
adrian ss
Grandfather Johnson
32 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

* BUSH USER GROUPS UNITED * Come on one and all and support this Facebook Group of Bush Users concerned about pending changes ** - Page 10 Empty Re: * BUSH USER GROUPS UNITED * Come on one and all and support this Facebook Group of Bush Users concerned about pending changes **

Post  Guest Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:30 pm

Was any video taken of the rally for us over in America who care just as much Very Happy

Here's a great video..... it mentions the fund raiser..

Back to top Go down

* BUSH USER GROUPS UNITED * Come on one and all and support this Facebook Group of Bush Users concerned about pending changes ** - Page 10 Empty Re: * BUSH USER GROUPS UNITED * Come on one and all and support this Facebook Group of Bush Users concerned about pending changes **

Post  Guest Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:31 am

With the increase of bushfires so far this season, BUGU has relaunched it Petition 105 calling on the Government of Victoria to look in to and to take action on how our bush has been treated. So I'm asking our members of Victoria to please download and print of this petition so they, their family and friends can sign it. Only Victorian residents can sign. There is no age limit. Return address is at the bottom of the page. This is the begging of a new campaign that BUGU is launching.
wombat Wink

* BUSH USER GROUPS UNITED * Come on one and all and support this Facebook Group of Bush Users concerned about pending changes ** - Page 10 New_pe10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:59 pm

This is our new stickers that BUGU are distributing. They are self explanatory. They have been sponsored and supplied by Melina Bath MP the member for Eastern Victoria Region where the fires were last month. They are totally free. We are planning to get there distributed all over Victoria. BUBU will be looking at other State in the next few weeks. 1500 have already been posted out since there release last Wednesday at Parliament House. If you would like some please message me with your name, address and how many. Right now I'm sending out 10 and above because it works out cheaper in postage.
Wombat Wink

* BUSH USER GROUPS UNITED * Come on one and all and support this Facebook Group of Bush Users concerned about pending changes ** - Page 10 Fuel_r10

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:44 pm

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-06-24/new-national-parks-for-victoria/100238132

No doubt we are all very disappointed in this decision.
Chin up Bill, keep fighting.

cheers moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2018-05-23

soldier of fortune likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  soldier of fortune Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:25 pm

I just read this story. A bit concerning. It will probably affect a few of us ,no doubt.
The Government probably had already made up it`s mind and just had to got through the legal processes to make the National Parks official. They were never going to listen to the concerns of any groups .
Does anyone know when this will happen ?
I am not on facebook , but googled the PMAV page . https://www.facebook.com/pg/PMAVInc/posts/

soldier of fortune
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2020-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:14 pm

Agree SOf, their minds were made up from the start, all the rallies and marches we attended were all in vain.
All the surveys to say how much we spent while travelling to detect was pointless.
The efforts of Bill and the PMAV and BUGU should be commended.
Even one expert for the national park stated there should be zones within the parks for certain recreations, why didn't they listen??

cheers moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

soldier of fortune likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:45 am

When this announcement was made on Thursday I was right in the middle of moving house. So as you could gather the announcement went down like a lead balloon.I had radio stations calling me for comment. I had no way of checking the details as my PC was down for moving. The BUGU Admin team was keeping me informed of the progress of the decision being made. This is a very dark day for nearly all bush users, and regional Victorians. I have not had a chance to study the final report. But when I do BUGU and the Admin team will bring out a formal statement of our findings. We have many politicians on our side asking the Minister for Energy, Lily D'Ambrosio why she agreed to sign off on the VEAC report without putting it first to Parliament for debate. The day she signed of on it was the last day of Parliament sitting. They have now closed down for their winter break. One Politician has called her a coward for this act and for not putting it to parliament first or contacting the appropriate people and organisation what would be affected by her decision. This to me is a dictatorship act on her part. She did not take, or care that over 2/3rds of the submissions submitted or that 85,000 signature signed was against the VEAC report and recommendations.
wombat Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:55 am

I've just received this. So going by this report it may not be as much gloom and doom for prospecting as we thought. But I don't know about other bush activities as yet.
wombat Sad
https://www.forestsandreserves.vic.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0020/530039/Recreational-prospecting-in-Central-West-area.pdf?fbclid=IwAR34zBviNho6Cem6FVc2LAAmAq7jCrowjKKiM78vro9awRveb7wLy8bpGwQ

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:23 am

As we know Bill the devil is in the detail, "opportunities for prospecting" mmm what does that mean??
Best not to speculate but hopefully it won't be one designated area that will get flogged to death as has happened in other states.
Fingers crossed.

cheers moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Back to top Go down

* BUSH USER GROUPS UNITED * Come on one and all and support this Facebook Group of Bush Users concerned about pending changes ** - Page 10 Empty So what's the deal exactly Wombat?

Post  Ivan N Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:18 pm

G'day Wombat, that is bad news for sure but as expected, the globalists are in control and this is their part of the "Reclaiming Nature" agenda, now; can u just confirm 2 things for me, has all the VEAC recommendations been passed like all 250000 acres? and when are these bits of land going to become national parks?( is it instantly or a set timeframe?) if you say 2030 then that is definetly a sign that they are being told what to do by the DAVOS group W.E.F etc.....Evil or Very Mad
Ps; those links you guys provided do not work? Mad

Ivan N
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2017-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Ivan N Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:55 pm

Just saw that Bill "Wombat" has left the forum, a damn shame, and the links now work ( wasn't logged in when first tried) duhh, and going by what that article says i think 2030 is when they plan to implement the national parks?

Ivan N
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2017-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  moredeep Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:00 pm

Ivan, first and foremost as you know this is a gold and prospecting forum, it's fair enough to comment on the VEAC report.
As to your other comments relating to covid and viruses they were not appropriate and so they were removed.
There are plenty of other forums that you can discuss your theories with.

cheers   moredeep
moredeep
moredeep
Management

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum