Gold Detecting and Prospecting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is migration so bloody high than it should be???

+3
yellowmellow
Nightjar
joe82
7 posters

Go down

Why is migration so bloody high than it should be???  Empty Why is migration so bloody high than it should be???

Post  Guest Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:45 pm

Artificially increased migration to make the politicians look good. We will be overrun by these new migrants sooner rather than later. affraid

http://www.news.com.au/finance/economy/australian-economy/it-will-destroy-australia-as-we-know-it-****-smiths-warning-as-population-surges-towards-25-million/news-story/feb3ccbc6257ac21314e703ce0828b5b

Back to top Go down

Why is migration so bloody high than it should be???  Empty Re: Why is migration so bloody high than it should be???

Post  joe82 Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:05 am

I'm with him time to shut the gate mate Twisted Evil

joe82
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2013-07-02

Back to top Go down

Why is migration so bloody high than it should be???  Empty Re: Why is migration so bloody high than it should be???

Post  Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:33 am

I know this has nothing to do with gold or prospecting and this topic may get shut down by management. But I also have to agree with D!ck Smith on this one. Maryborough, like most regional towns have very high un-employment with little or no chance of a job. Bring in more migrants gives these people less chance of finding any. Only when there is more jobs available and less people to fill them, that is when we should be looking at more immigration. I know we were all immigrant at one stage or our parents or great grand parents were. But that was when Australia was young and we needed more population to fill jobs. We also had the gold boom happening back in the late 1850 and on wards. These people in those days that came to our shores, most of them worked for them selves looking for gold or supported the gold industry. Back in the late 1950' and 60 we took on a massive immigration influx from Europe and England. And the reason for this was the building of the Snowy Mountain Hydro Electric project in NSW.  And these people worked hard and took on the Australian way of life and brought up there families as Australians or married in Australia and started their Australian family"s. Not now, most migrants ( I won't say all) don't even have a job when they get here and some will never have one. And some aren't even interested in our way of life and want to change our ideals and culture. I know we have some brilliant minded migrants that have come here in last 20 or so years that have worked hard and have excepted our way of life. But that would have to be only about 10% of the migrant population. I blame our schools now for this one as we no longer teach our children Australian history.
When my Great/Great Grand Parents came here from Germany in 1863 with their children. Their children ( my Grand Father ) refused to speak German any more and told their parents to only speak english because we are now Australians living in Australia.  
wombat Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:04 am

Q33 Bill and it's getting out of control, they just seem to bring their problems and squabbles here, the only difference is they seem to like the way they get money handed to them here.

cheers dave

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightjar Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:21 am

Yes, only immigrants who pay their way!!
I know most members live in the East however we in the West would appreciate anyone signing this petition.
The reason for the axing is to try and get the WA government out of debt at the expense of our remote families who contribute greatly.
I say target the "lay abouts" who gather around Centrelink, like it is a meeting place, and get them back to work saving millions of $$'s in payments. It is interesting to note, they feel they are hard done by but miraculously find money to buy cigarettes. Shocked

http://www.outbackwa.org.au/saveWASchoolsoftheAir?utm_campaign=savesota_blast&utm_medium=email&utm_source=modernoutback

Nightjar
Nightjar
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 2689
Registration date : 2008-10-25

https://l.instagram.com/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fusr%2Fka

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowmellow Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:31 am

the core of the problem are those ****** ******** * ******** plus our pathetic governments they seam to let them in once they commit crime they get away with it deport the ones that are here too start weeding them out
yellowmellow
yellowmellow
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 1694
Registration date : 2009-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:12 am

Nightjar wrote:Yes, only immigrants who pay their way!!
I know most members live in the East however we in the West would appreciate anyone signing this petition.
The reason for the axing is to try and get the WA government out of debt at the expense of our remote families who contribute greatly.
I say target the "lay abouts" who gather around Centrelink, like it is a meeting place, and get them back to work saving millions of $$'s in payments. It is interesting to note, they feel they are hard done by but miraculously find money to buy cigarettes. Shocked  

http://www.outbackwa.org.au/saveWASchoolsoftheAir?utm_campaign=savesota_blast&utm_medium=email&utm_source=modernoutback

Petition signed, and thanks for bringing it to our attention.

cheers dave

Back to top Go down

Post  pablop Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:24 pm

Petition signed.  

I actually do volunteer work on a station where the 4 kids (top right corner) are from.  This year assisted with building a new schoolroom/house, and know that the alternative will note provide the same level of education needs as is provided by SOTA.
pablop
pablop
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2015-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:54 am

yellowmellow wrote:the core of the problem are those ****** ******* * ******** plus our pathetic governments they seem to let them in once they commit crime they get away with it deport the ones that are here too start weeding them out

Too late now mate.
They are here and have commenced their truly atrocious and abominable under age marriage and breeding practices.

Over the next few years We will be noticing  a dramatic  increase in immigrant birth rates  along with an increase in birth deformities due to in breeding like cleft palates , Siamese twins and deformed limbs, skull and facial deformities and mental disorders plus there will be an increase in TB and Leprosy,Typhoid  and other exotic diseases that until now have been eradicated from Australia.

Australia is going backwards

Last edited by adrian ss on Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 4330
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post  artrix Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:49 pm

There is an under lying ultra conservative streak among some people here.........

artrix
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:35 pm

Oh well none of it will be of any concern to me soon enough coz I will be pushing up daisies. I will however if possible, come back and haunt every freaky immigrant religious nutter that I can.Q12 Q35 Q25 Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  artrix Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:22 pm

LOL Adrian sounds like a fine plan ..... nutters come in every faith so get the chains ready

artrix
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:09 pm

The very words Faith and belief infer doubt and are used when there is no proof that something is or is not.

I believe that tomorrow morning we will celebrate Christmas and we will be happy and will wish our family members a happy Christmas and we will all sit down to a wonderful meal prepared by my wife...That is faith and belief based on probability, There is no proof that any of that will actually happen....Until after it has happened. Suspect What a Face scratch

Happy Christmas anyway.....Just in case it happens. clown
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kon61gold Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:24 pm

"Why is migration so bloody high than it should be? Simple, because the powers that govern this country, wish it so.
So lets stop with the accusations of pointing the finger on who is to blame & keep it civil here. Lets not dis-honer Christmas & what it stands for.

Kon. Q11 santa
Kon61gold
Kon61gold
Management

Number of posts : 4500
Registration date : 2008-10-16

https://golddetecting.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  adrian ss Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:36 am

adrian ss wrote:The very words Faith and belief infer doubt and are used when there is no proof that something is or is not.

I believe that tomorrow morning we will celebrate Christmas and we will be happy and will wish our family members a happy Christmas and we will all sit down to a wonderful meal prepared by my wife...That is faith and belief based on probability, There is no proof that any of that will actually happen....Until after it has happened. Suspect What a Face scratch

Happy Christmas anyway.....Just in case it happens. clown

Well I have the proof that faith and belief are based on doubt and that stuff just happens no matter what you believe.

Yes we had a happy Christmas...Sort of.
No we didn't have the whole family sitting down to Christmas lunch as we planned and believed we would.
We (my wife and I) had Xmas lunch at the hospital with my wife's sister who is ill big time.
We arrived home to a burst water pipe in the bathroom and shelled out 1200 bucks to get it fixed.....Be a while before the wall cavity is dry. I believe it will be dry in a few months but in reality, no matter what I believe, the wall will be dry when it is dry.
adrian ss
adrian ss
Contributor Plus
Contributor Plus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:22 am

Re: Why is migration so bloody high than it should be???

Adrian,
You are off topic.

Back to top Go down